Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:53 am

Sunnysplace wrote
5m ago
DIZZY WAS ON NANCYS CALL LAST NIGHT. SAID THIS TRULY IS OUR WEEK.

Dash wrote
1m ago
Dizzy said done would go before Brixit vote on Thursday allso
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:51 am

RaginCajun wrote
11m ago
LOST- YOU NOTICE OUR LITTLE FRIEND NEVER GIVES REAL INFO, JUST LITTLE PIECES OF BS

Sunni Daze wrote
11m ago
RC WHO IS OUR LITTLE FRIEND

RaginCajun wrote
10m ago
THE LITTEL SPIDER BOY NET DOOR

Sunni Daze wrote
10m ago
RC I GUESS I AM REALLY TIRED NOT COMING UP WITH WHO IT IS

RaginCajun wrote
9m ago
INK MASTER

Sunni Daze wrote
9m ago
RC ISN'T IT INTERESTING HE COME FROM NOW WHERE AT THE LAST I WORKED IN A BANK I COULD MAKE UP THE INTEL HE GIVES LOL

RaginCajun wrote
8m ago
IT'S A JOKE AND FOLKS AREJUST DYING FOR IS INFO, WHAT I'M I MISSING HERE

Sunni Daze wrote
7m ago
RC AND A SPIDER REALLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:23 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
27m ago
IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED DO IT NOW ADMINBILL wrote 23m ago RECOMMENDED LISTEN FROM BLONDIE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYBvyn63T1w

ADMINBILL wrote
24m ago
VERY GOOD CONFERENCE CALL THIS MORNING - I AM LOOKING FOR ACTIVITY TO BEGIN THIS LATE THIS AFTERNOON.

Beloved wrote
22m ago
RAYREN98 UPDATE 6-19-16 - 7:58 PM PDT Things are looking GOOD... being told "retail" bank screens​ are starting to show "progress" and some staff went in toda​y to prepare for this week. TIME will tell it all! DO NOT CALL THE BANKS- IT'S NOT TIME JUST YET Monday's call may be postponed until later in the evening.

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
PERSONAL CONFERENCE CALL WITH INFORMATION PROVIDERS

ADMINBILL wrote
18m ago
GOOD MORNING SUNNI

Sunni Daze wrote
17m ago
ADMIN DID YOU HAVE A NICE FATHER'S DAY?

ADMINBILL wrote
17m ago
IT WAS OKAY

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
SORRY SUNNI DID NOT SEE YOUR POST _DID NOT WORK YESTERDAY AND DON'T WORK TODAY

Curly wrote
6m ago
The truth is why there is no noon call from Ray is he is traveling

Pj wrote
4m ago
So Curly why doesn't RR just say traveling. He doesn't have to say where if it's about safety. But STOP acting like you have some big deal it's not cute. Now he will say, I never lead you to believe I simply said......... this is what I say take responsibility. You expect others to, we expect the same. No Intel, No call,leave it right there, it works really it does.

RatFink wrote
15m ago
Someone just asked me to post this again: here it is: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/is-something-big-coming-repo​rt-fema-just-quietly-activated-civilian-corps

RatFink wrote
13m ago
I've now had 4 people from four diff parts of the country confirm activity in FEMA camps.

Pj wrote
13m ago
Ratfink this could be new, but this FEMA camp comes around every so many months or so. The military gearing up for something major as well. I had someone tell me, that someone told them, they saw major weapons being transported. So who knows, personally I have not seen any, but that's not a big deal breaker.

RatFink wrote
11m ago
I know PJ, but this time it sounds pretty accurate - my aunt in TX called and told me, she NEVER makes up stuff, lives close to one and wants to move to CO with me. CO is more than likely the wrost place to be in the states other than DC !!!

Pj wrote
10m ago
Taking ALL guns away, no food for families. If you're not careful you wont want to leave the house. That being said, people know what they see, so all we can do is listen/discern.

RatFink wrote
8m ago
I don't try to scare people, but intel is better than not knowing anything is going on. To ea his own, me, I'm keeping prepaired.

Pj wrote
2m ago
Ratfink, you are not trying to scare anyone I know that. I was just saying after many years I have seen similiar posts saying much of the same thing. But we really don't know if it's true or something else, it can't hurt to stay aware. Thanks for sharing didn't want to sound dismissive. But I just don't want people to live in fear, this venture has brought out some fear mongers in a big way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:03 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
BLONDIE WILL NOT BE BACK IN ALL LIKELIHOOD. WERE ARE NEARING THE END SO NOT NECESSARY

Tigerprincess wrote
1h ago
Admin, can Blondie read the posts members wrote about her leaving?

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
TIGER - NO SHE CAN'T

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
REMEMBER THERE WILL BE NO COLOR CHANGE UNTIL 800# ISSUED

Cubsfan wrote
1h ago
You guys I have personally listened to the interview that AdminBill posted on here. Three times already. Listened to it last night and twice this morning. If you have not listened to it. I highly suggest that you take 30 minutes out is your schedule today and listen to it. It has a ton of information in there.

moneynow247 wrote
1h ago
Blondie not coming in again... I just loved reading Blondie's posts she always made me smile and laugh. I for one will miss her that is for sure.

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
MONEY - YOU WILL SURVIVE WITH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:34 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
8m ago
WOW - THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON I ALMOST CAN'T KEEP UP WITH IT ALL. I'D SAY KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE HANDY AND YOUR DEPENDS CLOSE AT HAND FROM NOW TIL THE END OF THE MONTH. BUT IF IT WERE ME, AND IT IS, I WILL BE STOCKING UP ON THE DEPENDS LOOKING CLOSELY FROM NOW UNTIL THE 22ND. IT IS ALWAYS AN "IMO" OR A "TREAT AS A RUMOR" AS YOU WELL KNOW. LET US HOPE IT IS SO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:52 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
DUE TO THE POTENTIAL OF SEEING THE CARROT THAT HAS BEEN DANGLING IN FRONT OF US FOR SO LONG DROP LOW ENOUGH FOR US TO GRAB I HAVE CHANGED THE ACCESS LEVEL TO MANY OF THE FORUMS FOR PUBLIC VIEWING. THE CHAT ROOM CANNOT BE ACCESSED BY NON MEMBERS BUT WE HAVE INFORMATION ON THE SITE YOU MAY WANT T GIVE NON MEMBERS A CHANCE TO REVIEW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:17 pm

IT'S NOT TIME JUST YET Monday's call may be postponed until later in the evening.

Ray says the same thing almost every Monday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:56 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
51s ago
MDINN - 100 IN PROVO NOW

ADMINBILL wrote
21s ago
HELLO EVERYONE

ADMINBILL wrote
8m ago
AS A REMINDER - MOST OF THE FORUM TOPICS HAVE BEEN OPENED TO THE PUBLIC TO ALLOWED YOUR FRIENDS TO VIEW, READ AND LEARN ABOUT THE DINARLAND. THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO READ THE TOPICS IN THE FORUM. WE ARE TOO CLOSE TO KEEP INFO FROM NON MEMBERS.

ADMINBILL wrote
17m ago
FROM A TOP CONTACT 30 MINUTES AGO: "EVENING ALL ... I HAVE BUT ONE PIECE OF WISDOM TO PASS ON AND THIS IS TO GET SOME SLEEP. DO NOT WAIT UP FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING, GET SOME REST AND BE FRESH. THAT'S ALL, GOOD NIGHT AN TOMORROW WILL BE LIKE NO DAY YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
12m ago
HELLO AGAIN. I HAVE HEARD FROM UTAH GIRL WHO WILL BE IN SHORTLY. SHE INFORMED ME THAT SHE WILL BE TRAINED TO DO EXCHANGES THE BRANCH SHE IS IN IS THE AREA EXCHANGE CENTER WHICH SHE WILL BE TRAINING FOR THIS WEEK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16   Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:54 pm

utahgirl wrote
10m ago
HEY THERE EVERYONE

utahgirl wrote
9m ago
IT HAS BEEN A VERY LOOONNNNGGGG DAY, JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT MY NEW BRANCH IS THE CURENCY EXCHANGE AREA FOR OUR AREA...

utahgirl wrote
8m ago
I WILL BE GOING THRU SOME TRAINING, BUT AT THIS POINT i CANT REALLY SAY WHAT KIND OF TRAINING. I DID SEE NEW MACHINES THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT ARE USED IN THE EXCHANGE PROCESS.

utahgirl wrote
8m ago
I AM IN A MED SIZE COMMUNITY

utahgirl wrote
7m ago
TODAY WAS CRAZY SO I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO ASK ANYONE ANYTHING MUCH ...HOPING I WILL LEARN MORE

Garmst wrote
7m ago
Utah- admin is saying tomorrow will be a day to remember, with that said. Chances are you will not participate in the initial exchange?

utahgirl wrote
6m ago
COULD BE GARMST

utahgirl wrote
5m ago
CITY, I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH CENTERS CLOSER TO HOME. ESPECIALLY RENO

Soupkettle wrote
4m ago
Did they take away your cellphone today?

utahgirl wrote
3m ago
NOPE, I KEPT MY PHONE CLOSE BY....BUT WE ARE NOT EVER SUPPOSED TO EVER HAVE THEM OUT

utahgirl wrote
2m ago
I HAVE NOT STARTED TRAINING YET...SO I HAVE NOT SIGNED ANYTHING YET AND HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD I WOULD BE. TIME WILL TELL ON THAT

Garmst wrote
2m ago
Utah- I bet those were delerue machines....{check spelling}.

utahgirl wrote
1m ago
THE DELERUE IS ACTUALLY A BRAND. iT IS A COUNTER AND THERE IS ALSO A BLACK LIGHT...THIS IS LIKE A DOUBLE MACHING

cool1967 wrote
2m ago
Utahgirt did they mention longer shift with no outside communication?

utahgirl wrote
1m ago
COOL, NOTHING YET. IT WAS MY FIRST DAY AT NEW BRANCH SO I WAS BUSY GETTING NEW KEYS AND SUCH

taviagirl wrote
1m ago
Utah this is very exciting for us to have you

utahgirl wrote
33s ago
TAV, I JUST WISH THE INFO WAS A VALUE...LOL

Soupkettle wrote
1m ago
Did they mention food trucks at the back door or meals being brought in?

utahgirl wrote
moments ago
O I HOPE NOT! I LIKE MY SPACE Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/20/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: