Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16   Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:45 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
24m ago
GOOD MORNING WSOMN AND HAPPY FATHERS DAY

ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago
FOR THOSE OF YOU DEBATING THE DEPARTURE OF BLONDIE THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SITE THAT HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO HONOR FREE SPEECH. THERE ARE TIMES WHEN FREE SPEECH IS NOT AS FREE AS IT WOULD SEEM.

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
AS MANY OF YOU ARE AWARE BLONDIE IS A GOOOD FRIEND AND I VALUE HER INPUT AND SHE HAS CHOSEN, SHE DID NOT STORM OFF, TO DEPART WSOMN.

ADMINBILL wrote
17m ago
THIS IS NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS ASKED TO LEAVE IT WAS BECAUSE A FEW OF THE HOSTS AND A SMALL NUMBER OF MEMBERS FELT THAT HER LATE NIGHT CHAT COULD GET OUT OF HAND FROM TIME TO TIME AND THEY LOST CONTROL OF THE ROOM. I UNDERSTOOD THEIR POSITION AND TOOK DIRECT ACTION AS THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR.

ADMINBILL wrote
13m ago
THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH MARTHA, TANK, BODI, WOLFY AND A FEW OTHERS. ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT USE INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE SOME DID BRING INFORMATION INTO THE ROOM THAT WAS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE OR A FABRICATION WITHOUT QUESTION. TO ME THAT WAS FAR WORSE THAN ANYTHING BLONDIE HAS EVER DONE.

GEG-Dinar wrote
13m ago
So once she refused to tone it down you asked her to leave and she agreed. Correct?

ADMINBILL wrote
11m ago
GEG - BLONDIE CHOOSES TO BE BLONDIE WHICH IS WHAT I ADMIRE ABOUT HER. I AM MARRIED TO A WOMAN MUCH LIKE HER. NO, SHE LEFT THE ROOM BECAUSE NONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WERE COMPLAINING COMMUNICATED DIRECTLY WITH HER VIA PM TO DISCUSS THE MATTER. I DID NOT ASK HER TO LEAVE.

ADMINBILL wrote
9m ago
AND YES BLONDIE WILL CONTINUE TO BRING INFORMATION TO ME.

ADMINBILL wrote
8m ago
THERE IS NOTHING TO SHARE SO FAR TODAY. ENJOY YOUR FATHERS DAY. IF ANYTHING POPS UP I WILL BE BACK IN.

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
BEFORE I LEAVE I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT BLONDIE WAS ASKED ON OCCASION TO TONE DOWN HER COMMENTS BY A HOST.

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
GEG AND HERB - IN A CHAT ROOM SUCH AS WSOMN YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS AND AGREE TO DISAGREE BUT WITHOUT NAME CALLING AND VULGARITY.

Sherry Baby wrote
1m ago
For whatever it's worth... there are rules for every chat room. Rules are needed to keep things from going crazy. Having the freedom to say what you want comes with responsibility. One person's humor is abhorant to another. We have to agree to hang out in the middle of that battlefield. All is well. Perhaps after a while Blondie will decide on her own to come back, opt to tone down her comments, and type in lower case as expected. It's really not that difficult.

ADMINBILL wrote
moments ago
WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE CIVILITY IS A THING OF THE PAST. WHERE "FREE SPEECH" MEANS FOUL SPEECH AND DEMOCRACY MEANS THAT THE MAJORITY NO LONGER HAS A SAY. WE ARE QUICKLY TURNING INTO A SOCIETY OF DEGENERANTS IMO.

ADMINBILL wrote
moments ago
SHERRY - WELL SAID
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16   Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:53 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

ADMINBILL wrote
13m ago
THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH MARTHA, TANK, BODI, WOLFY AND A FEW OTHERS. ALTHOUGH THEY DID NOT USE INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE SOME DID BRING INFORMATION INTO THE ROOM THAT WAS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE OR A FABRICATION WITHOUT QUESTION. TO ME THAT WAS FAR WORSE THAN ANYTHING BLONDIE HAS EVER DONE.

So are you going to ask yourself to leave because of the nonsense and fabrications you put out?

That's far worse than anything Blondie has done too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16   Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Washbuck wrote
7m ago
Admin - yes the pendelum started to swing in the Sixtys 'minority rulls" and it has not stopped yet   
giraffe wrote
7m ago
Admin, I appreciate your cleaning up the language in this room. I found it to be most inappropriate... Thank you.

Ms Sandy wrote
5m ago
Sometimes I get offended by all the others that are offended at the slightest thing

logan wrote
4m ago
MS Sandy ~ Ditto

warsaw wrote
5m ago
Blondie knew she was a degenerate and owned it. That is what I liked about her, she was real. Shocking sometimes but real. If she found no one to banter with, encouragement, she would just leave. I have to say that all that bantering made me laugh out loud many times..

Starchild wrote
4m ago
Real is not permitted. It challenges the Herd ... 
Washbuck wrote
4m ago
Sandy - not !offended - but "Geesh Really?'

gretah wrote
3m ago
Sherry - fyi Mods always type in caps on this board. The rest of us are not to use all caps. Just a custom on this board. Took me a bit to figure that out. I was wondering what all the "shouting" was about. LOL

ADMINBILL wrote
3m ago
THE DEFINITION OF "REAL" HAS BEEN CHANGED BY THE INCEPTION OF "REALITY TV" WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY. ADD TO THAT THE YOUNG ADULTS THAT GREW UP ADMIRING HOMER SIMPSON AS A "DAD" ROLL MODEL.

Ms Sandy wrote
15s ago
Gretah- Blondie was an intel provider, so she wasn't allowed to type in caps. So much silliness about the smallest of things.

scotchie wrote
41s ago
Our Presidential race is a good example the lack of civility, imo...where reality TV has turned into reality. Outrageous and embarassing.

Ms Sandy wrote
14s ago
True, but Blondie isn't running for President. Although she would get my vote. LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16   Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:44 pm

ADMINBILL

adminbill

Date: 55s ago  
What happens if we move into July?

WITH THE DEPARTURE OF BLONDIE THERE WILL NOT BE A WSOMN CONFERENCE CALL IN JULY IF WE DO NOT RV IN JUNE.

_

warsaw wrote
16m ago
Blondie knew she was a degenerate and owned it. That is what I liked about her, she was real. Shocking sometimes but real. If she found no one to banter with, encouragement, she would just leave. I have to say that all that bantering made me laugh out loud many times..

warsaw wrote
4m ago
I know what I meant by real.

ADMINBILL wrote
27s ago
WARSAW - UNDERSTOOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16   Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:52 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:

ADMINBILL wrote
13m ago

So are you going to ask yourself to leave because of the nonsense and fabrications you put out?

That's far worse than anything Blondie has done too...
Ha! Exactly what I was going to post .... :winky winky:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16   Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:25 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
26m ago
BLONDIE IS ON HER WAY HOME TODAY FROM A FAMILY OCCASION. I WILL SPEAK TO HER LATER TODAY BUT I WILL NOT ASK HER TO CHANGE WHO SHE IS ANY MORE THAN I WOULD ASK ONE OF YOU.

CRUSADER1973 wrote
25m ago
AdminBILL! Thanx...I totally agree!! I love BLONDI just the way she is!! I love her BLONDI(ISMS), her humor her candidness and her stance for what she believes!!

pnwskier wrote
20m ago
I appreciate humor of all kinds, but if blondie stays away I will not miss her inappropriate humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/19/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-