Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

SITEP BY AWAKEN "THE NEW GURU"

Go down

SITEP BY AWAKEN "THE NEW GURU"

Post  kenlej on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:18 pm

WOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME EXACT BS TNT TONY TURD SPREAD FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS 

EXCHANGE CENTER STAFF HAS BEEN PUT ON LOCK DOWN

WHAT DOES FALLUJAH HAVE TO DO WITH A WORLDWIDE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET 

FIND ANOTHER JOB AWAKEN, YOU'RE PATHETIC AT THIS ONE 

kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Seriously?

Post  Darky on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:27 pm

You know you could be more supportive to people whos trying or who may actual have knowledge.

If this is all yous do I may not visit this site on a daily basis.

Darky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SITEP BY AWAKEN "THE NEW GURU"

Post  Ssmith on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:39 pm

@Darky wrote:You know you could be more supportive to people whos trying or who may actual have knowledge.

You don't understand that those "people" have NO actual knowledge and the only thing they are doing is LYING to the gullible.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kenlej on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:16 pm

@Darky wrote:You know you could be more supportive to people whos trying or who may actual have knowledge.

HEY DARKY, HOW CAN I SAY "I DON'T GIVE A @@@@ IF U READ MY POSTS OR NOT. STAY ON RECRAPS WERE U GET ALL THE BS U CAN HANDLE STUPID
tony tony
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethel Biscuit on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:23 pm

@Darky: I think you'll find a whole heap of other sites are doing the "more supportive" bit. Just for balance, we do the "being skeptical", "poking fun at" bit.

Your idea sounds good. Don't come here on a daily basis - why not alternate the days? One day on the "guru/intel-provider" worshipping sites, one day here.

Sounds like a plan to me!

:spring1:

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Connie358 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:03 pm

When does Tony get out of prison??.  LOL!.  RR is getting really testy too.

Connie358

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:04 am

If they ever had any actual knowledge we might be, but the hard unvarnished truth is they are liars, and not even particularly imaginative ones. Read through the archives, you will find the same things being said over and over with at the most, very slight variations to conform to current events. Several intel providers have already been jailed or indicted for fraud, and unless I miss my guess there are others under active investigation. More than a few have criminal records, for the most part fraud related. Are they really the kind of people you would trust for accurate information? Finally, apply the sniff test... it will not take much research to discover their intel stinks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RamblerNash on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Welcome to Dinar Daily!

We are actually supportive to those who are trying. There is a news section here that has articles coming from Iraq:

http://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

There's also a Guru section so that people can decide for themselves if what they are putting out makes sense to them:

http://www.dinardaily.net/f6-guru-fiction-prediction-daily

A chatter section so that they can hear what others are saying:

http://www.dinardaily.net/f3-chatter-from-dinarians

For the people who may have knowledge, we have asked questions and asked for them to share links or articles so we all can take a look.

Dinar Daily is a very unique place here in Dinarland. It's for everyone, not for just a select few.
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum