Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

BOO DOESN'T LIKE ME LMAO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: BOO DOESN'T LIKE ME LMAO    Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:26 pm

kenny: Yosef Quote "And no matter anyone say, this speech (or lack their of) did delay the release of the RV as well as the public revaluation of US currency, at least another pain staking day." LMAO It seems like everyday it's something else holding it up LMAO BUT IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW LMAO NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE LMAO 

boo: When a woman gives birth, the baby typically comes out head first, fresh air and bright lights and a warm and loving embrace greeing the long awaited and greatly anticipated little soul. the room is filled with LOVE.
boo: I surmise, and have heard horrible tales of the night Kenny was hatched, his reptile of a mother hissing from a dark and damp corner of a half-collapsed metal shed behind the cities long-forgotten waste-water treatment site,the scent of which was acutually pleasing in comparison to the horrific smell of kenny, his breath and the slimy afterbirth he quickly scooped up and swallowed witha series of ugly sounding grunts, groans and delight.
galactic storm: RV/GCR June 16, 2016? Is it really happening?
boo: A sad, demented and rather STUPID man emerged from a childhood of icky sex with neighborhood pets, and sometimes trees. The reptile inside drives the continued ugliness that he calls upon daily...living, breathing the evil of his conception,and birth...still,so attracted to his own lizard of a mother he can only keep and retain a 30 second erection when looking at her 10th frade graduation photo.
boo: IN OTHER NEWS... yes, a currency revaluation will occur, and soon. NO ONE, NO ONE knows the date, or rate. Back later with chips and juice boxes for everyone..except Kenny. He has to consume living things thru some unseen orifice and thats too creepy for a picnic invite. Plus, he's a jerk.
Lotus: hello all
Lillian fire fox: Hello
Tree: Obama has been blocking the GCR release ALL ALONG for 8 yrs now, so why would people expect any different behavior from him? Absurd. Over his dead body, would he ever release all his American slaves. He is always FOR the cabal bankers & won't cross them.
Tree: Thanks Lillian fire fox.
Tree: The afterbirth story is revolting.
DCAdmin: Disrespect and bad mouthing others is NOT allowed in this chat room. If I see it again you will be banned.
shroom: hello
hank: Well, Dave Schmidt is way off base. Been in this since almost the start...before chat rooms an gurus, but bro, your way off. Have a blessed day
KeSnny: it is 16th.06 Deadline date. Is everything going smooth thrhough ? 
dinar$: yes so smooth you don't hear a mouse.
galactic storm: so where is the RV
galactic storm: it happened?
CyberDollar: USN Raindow Currency in the ATMs....Yes or No?
CyberDollar: Public Announcement Janet Yellen 1PM EST
CyberDollar: Look for exchange rate to jump: Chinese Yuan to USN.
CyberDollar: Asset Backed or bust! LOL Wave goodbye to the Pyramid on the back of the $1 Bill.
Patros: I can't help but notice that during every update, Sheldan Nidle says, "Soon" and Zap say's, "Next Week it starts". I say, "Yeah, sure!"
Confused: I Ted all the time is most recent info St the top of chat
boo: Apology to Admin and all offended by my remarks regarding "kenny"..as he was in here attacking at will, i felt it important to reveal the origins of his unholy behaivor, deepest regret at my knee jerk reaction to his on-going and hateful tirades, here, and on other D-land forums. He should be banned, but his penchant for multiple IP's makes that impossible.18:28
boo: The man is certifiable, and warped in a really bad direction, but telling the tale his icky origin and twisted childhood was not mine to share, and, I guess, not wanted or needed here.
boo: The RV is on it's way, and soon, that creepy bully will have to find other nice folks to pick on. Come On RV! WooHoo...once we at the bank..none of this will matter
boo: ...and kenny won't either. God Bless us, Everyone!
renegade: Anybody here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BOO DOESN'T LIKE ME LMAO    Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:40 pm

What site did this come from? That "boo" is a real jerk of a story writer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: BOO DOESN'T LIKE ME LMAO    Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Boy, you must have really pissed off boo ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BOO DOESN'T LIKE ME LMAO    Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:40 am

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BOO DOESN'T LIKE ME LMAO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-