Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Thursday Drama 6/16/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/16/16   Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 am

JustTom wrote
1h ago
Lost a good portion of my hearing during the VN war. Hearing aids get most of my hearing back now only in one ear. That plus my wife is constantly saying this all just a waste of time. I spend hours on the computer, now another delay how do you think I feel?

s e fl guy wrote
1h ago
JustTom I feel your frustration. I try to block that out by imagining how I`ll feel when I get the 800#. Until then, everyone is fos. lol

MDS1965 wrote
1h ago
JUSTTOM...I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND...I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY DISABILITY. YESTERDAY PLAYING ON THE FLOOR WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND IT WIPES ME OUT BECAUSE OF MY NECK. HAD TO CLOSE DOWN MY DEOCRATIVE CONCRETE BUSINESS BEFORE THIS...MY NAVY RETIREMENT DOESN'T PAY THE BILLS EVERY MONTH, BUT I'M THANKFUL I HAVE WHAT I HAVE. I KEEP FINDING THE SILVER LINING, PUSHING ON, FINDING THE HALF FULL GLASS...YOU CAN TOO...

MDS1965 wrote
43m ago
GM OSCAR...AS I MENTIONED EARLIER, I DON'T SUSPECT WE'LL SEE IN THE LAME STREAM MEDIA WHEN CHINA IS GOLD BACKED. IT MAY BE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE IN MEDIA LAND, BUT UNTIL THEN, TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT OR WITH CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM. UNTIL IT COMES TO PASS, IT IS ALL RUMORTEL...

sassy wrote
1h ago
is this all because obama didnt aknowledge the republic like he was sopose to yesterday

sassy wrote
1h ago
to kick of the new currency

Brigantine wrote
30m ago
The "intel" for what it's worth, actually happens at about 82 min in. Bottom line, it is already failed as we did not RV last night. Where's my 800#s?

jayke wrote
19m ago
GM people, sorry but once again we stand disappointed no 800#, just poppy saying July .....really. What then Augest, I'm truly starting to NOT believe in this anymore.

MDS1965 wrote
17m ago
WELL JAYKE...IT CAN BE FRUSTRATING...SO WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS? REALLY? CASH IN/OUT AND RECOUP A PORTION OF YOUR INVESTMENT? QUIETLY AND PATIENTLY WAIT WITH HOPEFUL OPTIMISM THAT IT WILL COME, JUST NOT NECESSARILY IN THE TIME-FRAME YOU'VE COME TO EXPECT?

lyon5 wrote
10m ago
Oil has gone down from a high of 51.67 to 46.57 in the last 6 trading days.Awakein3d had said if I remember correctely when we see oil going down we are there and should go down to around 30 dollars a barrel.

MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
YA'LL BE CAREFUL WITH "NEW" INTEL PEOPLE AND THEIR WEBSITES. THERE ARE SOME NEFARIOUS PEOPLE WHO CREATE NAMES/SITES ETC., FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DIS/MIS INFORMATION...MY RECOMMENDATION IS PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT...GERRY IS OUR GUY, ALONG WITH IKO AND ART.

Nanna wrote
moments ago
Reading Recaps.... ADminBill says if we don't see this (our blessing) today, then we need to question everything we've been told the last few months...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/16/16   Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:21 am

IT'S NOT LIKE THE IDIOTS WASN'T WARNED
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Thursday Drama 6/16/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: