Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/16/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/16/16   Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 am

Angel wrote
2h ago
arbat, but Muqtada Al Sadr promised to keep the pressure on them. Did anyone see Trump's speech yesterday where he called Iraq crooked and that American soldiers stole the Iraqi money, and he said I can tell you folks they're well off.

Angel wrote
1h ago
lost I just found it curious that he mentioned it yesterday, and pallets of money was stolen but that is neither here nor there in what we are looking for. It's just that he called out Iraq and how crooked they are.

snickers wrote
53m ago
lost Sometimes I wonder - there are 2000 members and I don't think I've ever seen more than about 90 signed in at any one time, even when something exciting (intel-wise) is going on. SMH. 
OnceWasLost wrote
53m ago
my OPINION: recent info about Dave Schmidt proves he MIGHT be a plant (govt); Recent article by Anonymous SOUNDS like anonymous is 'info-planting' (govt) 
OnceWasLost wrote
56m ago
WHAT turns a Dinarian into an Intel Guru? ONE MAIN THING...y o u and m e and our hunger for the basic info of 'when and how much'. Period If we here at WSOMN are not careful we'll find ourselves turning Admin into the same guru-type that often is criticised from other sites...fwiw jmHo

mangelo wrote
52m ago
I am waiting for the Iraqi people to get paid....... then we go!!!!  
drivingncrying wrote
52m ago
Good morning. Looks as if China did not go gold back, markets would have gone crazy in my opinion.

OnceWasLost wrote
51m ago
my THOUGHT is the gov't doesn't want anyone SUCCEEDING in connecting the dots and they want us (dinarians) to experience 'doubt and confusion', as a "tactic" against real knowledge of RV/GCR (jmHo)

mangelo wrote
47m ago
Desmo I am waiting for my friends cousins that live in Kurdistan, and in Baghdad, and in several small towns in Iraq. waiting for the text that their cards are loaded...no text yet.......IMO that's when we go! everything may push it...IMO not until the Iraqi people are paid..... so I will wait... have a great day!

ADMINBILL wrote
44m ago
GOOD MORNING WSOMN - HERE IT IS THE 16TH AND WE ARE STILL WAITING. I WAS TOLD LAST NIGHT THAT THERE WAS A MEETING GOING ON THAT WENT INTO THE NIGHT. TODAY IS THE DAY I FEEL WE NEED TO SEE VERY CLEAR MOVEMENT TOWARDS THE RV TODAY OR IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO. IF THERE IS NO MOVEMENT TOWARDS THE RV TODAY AS WE HAVE BEEN CONTINUALLY TOLD THEN IMO WE HAD BETTER SEE THE DIRE ECONOMIC NEWS THAT HAS BEEN PREDICTED THAT WOULD COME ABOUT.

ADMINBILL wrote
42m ago
ALL OF THIS WAS BASED UPON THE NOTION THAT THE CHINESE WOULD ANNOUNCE THAT MIGRATION OF THE YUAN TO A GOLD BACKED CURRENCY. IF WE DO NOT SEE THIS TODAY THEN WE NEED TO QUESTION EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THE PAST FEW MONTHS.

ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
ONE OF TWO CONNECTIONS I HAVE TO THE ELDERS CONTINUES TO SAY THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO ACTION FROM THEM THAT WOULD INITIATE THE RV/GCR WHILE THE OTHER CONTACT SAID IT WAS IN PROCESS. AS USUAL CONFUSION PREVAILS.

ADMINBILL wrote
36m ago
I DO BELIEVE THAT OUR SOURCES HAVE INFORMATION THAT IS CORRECT AND I BELIEVE THAT WHAT WE ARE HEARING IS AN INDICATION THAT THOSE THAT NEED TO BE READY ARE INDEED READY.

Curly wrote
38m ago
well one of the issues here is its been the 16th in China for a while now,,,,,,it wasnt our 16th

ADMINBILL wrote
34m ago
CURLY - THE 16TH IS A WORLD WIDE EVENT WHICH MEANS TO ME THAT ALL INSTITUTIONS MUST BE EITHER ALL OPEN OR ALL CLOSED.

RicOShea wrote
36m ago
GOLD GOING UP MEANS THE DOLLAR IS HEADING DOWN 
RicOShea wrote
36m ago
ONE THING WE CAN SEE FOR SURE IS THERE IS A MOVEMENT DOWN IN OUR MARKET EXCEPT FOR GOLD, GOLD IS UP AS ONE MIGHT EXPECT

RicOShea wrote
34m ago
WITHOUT AN RV THE DOLLAR WILL BE AS VALUABLE AS HOAR FROST

ADMINBILL wrote
33m ago
GOOD MORNING RIC - WELL SAID

ADMINBILL wrote
32m ago
ALL MARKETS AND AND ALL GLOBAL ECONOMIES MUST GO DOWN TODAY AND STAY THERE.

RicOShea wrote
31m ago
IT IS WELL TO REMEMBER THIS PROCESS IS AN ECONOMIC WAR. IN ANY WAR THE COMBATANTS WILL USE EVERY MEANS TO WIN UNTIL THERE IS NO RECOURSE BUT ONE SIDE SURRENDERS.

ADMINBILL wrote
31m ago
GOLD AND OTHER PRECIOUS METALS MUST RISE IN VALUE. OIL IS INCREASING AND NEEDS TO CONTINUE. IRAQ OVER PRINTED THEIR CURRENCY AND NOW NEEDS TO COVER IT. HENCE THE HUGE LOAN THEY RECENTLY GOT

lostnq8 wrote
29m ago
email from apmax just received - Fed announced no interest rate hike; Spot prices rising — LOCK IN YOUR PRICES AND BUY NOW!

ADMINBILL wrote
29m ago
HEADING TO WORK SOON. I WAS HOPE I COULD CALL IN WITH MY NOTICE THIS MORNING.

ADMINBILL wrote
27m ago
LOSTNQ8 - AND HERE WE ALL ARE WITH EMPTY BANK ACCOUNTS

lostnq8 wrote
25m ago
admin prayerfully not for long - almost all markets in red world wide and some redder than others

ADMINBILL wrote
25m ago
LOSTNQ8 - GOOD

ADMINBILL wrote
22m ago
OFF AT 3 TODAY. WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF THE JOB MARKET THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION (AND BUSH BEFORE HIM) WOULD BE REBUILT AND 40 HOUR WEEKS WITH BENEFITS WOULD RETURN FOR COMPANIES THAT WOULD COME BACK TO THE USA?

Angel wrote
22m ago
British Member of Parliament who campaigns for Britain to stay as member of the EU was shot and stabbed today. Crazy all over the world.

ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago
ANGEL - IT APPEARS SOME BRITS WANT OUT OF THE EU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/16/16   Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:32 am

OnceWasLost wrote:

56m ago WHAT turns a Dinarian into an Intel Guru? ONE MAIN THING...y o u and m e and our hunger for the basic info of 'when and how much'. Period If we here at WSOMN are not careful we'll find ourselves turning Admin into the same guru-type that often is criticised from other sites...fwiw jmHo

I think you're still lost. jmho.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/16/16   Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:51 am

adminbill wrote:
GOLD AND OTHER PRECIOUS METALS MUST RISE IN VALUE. OIL IS INCREASING AND NEEDS TO CONTINUE. IRAQ OVER PRINTED THEIR CURRENCY AND NOW NEEDS TO COVER IT. HENCE THE HUGE LOAN THEY RECENTLY GOT

Well gold has risen slightly, the trend IS upward slowly, but it is still a far cry from it's peak value. Oil continues to bobble up and down, still staying around $48/BBL, so about the same really. Iraq does not need loans because they overprinted their money, but because the precipitous loss of value of their only real export has left them without enough income to cover necessary expenses. You sir are an idiot.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/16/16   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:11 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
37m ago
THE DAY HAS ONLY HOURS LEFT. IN CHINA IT IS THE 17TH. SO WHERE DO WE STAND? EVEN TODAY I HEAR WE ARE NEARING AN END. THERE CONTACTS THAT ACTUALLY HEARD CHINA OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THEY WERE ASSET BACKED ON CSPAN EARLY THIS MORNING AND THEN, POOF, IT CAN'T BE FOUND. MORE RUMOR INCLUDE WF REQUESTED A 2-4 DAY DELAY WHILE YET ANOTHER SSYD TO LOOK FOR IT LATTER TODAY. THEN THERE IS THE CONTACT WITH THE ELDERS THAT SAYS THEY ARE WAITING FOR A COMMITTEE TO GIVE THE FINAL GO.

dinardongdude wrote
5m ago
where the heck is Dr clarke

Herb wrote
35s ago
heard him and goat ran off to the mountains...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/16/16   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:52 am

ADMINBILL wrote 
7m ago
At midnight EST tonight WSOMN will revert back to the solid white background of the non-alert status if we do not see substantive evidence that the RV and related GCR are not in verifiable motion. This change back to the white background is in accordance with the initial change to green -72 hours ago. Although the news has been positive during the past few days we are not at the bank. That is the ultimate proof positive the RV has taken place.
ADMINBILL wrote 
6m ago
If you have information to share that you feel is related to this post please do not hesitate to send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/16/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: