Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/15/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/15/16   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:03 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
GOOD MORNING - NOTHING NEW THIS MORNING AS YET - I WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I HAVE AN UPDATE FROM MULTIPLE INFORMATION PROVIDERS.

Baywatch wrote
38m ago
RR has the personality of a cow so not too sharp or quick on his feet.

RaginCajun wrote
37m ago
ray ren is in a bad mood, someone's check must of bounced.

RAB wrote
38m ago
Bill: Is that your best Renfrow imitation? lolol

ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
I DO NOT DO RENFROW IMITATIONS

Baywatch wrote
37m ago
RC, or he did not get his chocalate covered nuts in the mail. LOL

ADMINBILL wrote
37m ago
THAT IS ENOUGH WITH THE RR COMMENTARY 
Sunnysplace wrote
37m ago
OK, GUYS". RESPECT PLEASE.......

Osmosis wrote
27m ago
Sunny, GM - Tony is scheduled out the 3rd week of November according to B of P web site

Sunnysplace wrote
25m ago
TONY HAD SOME GOOD INFO. LOTS OF GOOS SOURCES...

Desmo wrote
13m ago
I have been a devoted follower of TNT for 21/2 years....all the way up to Tony being locked up and being lied to about Pam's "vacation".....even after wrongly being banned from chat I supported Ray....with time and money....but when he has the rudeness to tweet what he tweeted today..."no new intel...DEAL WITH IT"....REALLY????we have been "dealing with his crap long enough....Im done with him

Desmo wrote
9m ago
I honestly cant believe that he could talk down to people then turn around and ask for donations
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/15/16   Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:33 pm

uh...so you know Tony got locked up and Pam got silenced...but you STILL sent Ray money?  You're lacking in the common sense department there, Desmo...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/15/16   Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:18 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
30m ago
GOOD AFTERNOON - MORE CONFIRMATIONS COMING IN THROUGHOUT THE DAY. WE MAY BE IN THE MOMENT. REMEMBER THAT NO ONE KNOWS THE ACTUAL DATE OR RATE BUT THE INFORMATION IS CREDIBLE SO I REMAIN VERY OPTIMISTIC THROUGH THE 16TH.

RaginCajun wrote
30m ago
adminbill- if it happens today or the 16th, i buy you a pair of gator boots, fiited just for you

ADMINBILL wrote
29m ago
I ACCEPT RAGIN

Sunni Daze wrote
29m ago
ADMIN SO IS THERE GREENER GREEN LOL

ADMINBILL wrote
28m ago
A VERY DARK GREEN THAT LOOKS BLUE

ADMINBILL wrote
22m ago
WENT TO BOOT CAMP AT FT POLK, LA IN 1970 WITH A BUNCH OF CAJUNS. WHEN YOU COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE SAYING THEY WERE CRAZY. WHEN YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE SAYING THEY WERE STILL CRAZY. GREAT GUYS. I'M AFRAID SOME DIDN'T MAKE IT BACK FROM VIETNAM. TO BAD.

Tigerprincess wrote
21m ago
Admin...crazy good right?!!

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
YEP GOOD FOR SURE. THEY WOULD GIVE YOU EVERYTHING THEY OWNED IF YOU WERE THEIR FRIEND AND MOST OF IT IF YOU WEREN'T.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 6/15/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-