Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:55 pm

violetrose wrote
9m ago
I flew to a white alabaster temple but couldn't stop, we were called into battle only I didn't know why we left until after. Then a horrible ugly gargoyle looking reptile appeared before me. I sent him away repeatedly. When his

violetrose wrote
8m ago
Face finally got small and disappeared, crystal blue flashes went off around me and then waves of beautiful violet energy flowed over me. When I asked who that was, I was told we brought him here, he was the "keeper of the bindings" the Angels destroyed him. Then said it is done, it is finished, telex tai.

violetrose wrote
6m ago
Then I saw the letters USN outside the earth. The chains fell away and big white angel wings came out from the sides of the letters and wrapped around the earth

fivedee wrote
8m ago
The last OOB I had was two nights ago when I went outside up the path to the barn, Jesus met me. I went to hug him and he said I wouldn't be able to hug him, that I was to join him in a virtual hug. I felt my spirit unite with his and we drifted off as one, without bodies.

MkMrMny wrote
8m ago
fivedee I had done a chakra cleanse prior and did a dance with a 4d friend

SpreadingSunshine wrote
7m ago
I received to names/words in meditation. Leviathan and Balthazar. I checked and Balthazar was one of the three knings and a possibile incarnation of St Germaine. any ideas of their meaning?

fivedee wrote
6m ago
spreading sunshine; these three kings came to welcome the Christ child, just as we are doing with our super consciousness. Such a blessing to be given that vision.

fivedee wrote
6m ago
MkMrMny; violetrose and all you beautiful spirits out there, thank you so much for sharing. Fisher, please tell us your OOB!

SpreadingSunshine wrote
6m ago
So, further reading brings me to Leviathan meaning fire-breathing sea dragon. So Leviathan and Balthazar, two names I received in meditation, meaning dragon and St Germain--both of whom are highly invovled in the RV/GCR. Fisher, any thoughts as to the meaning of this?

Fisher wrote
7m ago
I noticed, with amusement, that more than a few of you were able to meditate AND sing a long with Elvis, nice job

GJ wrote
7m ago
elvis is head choir director up in heaven

ronnie28 wrote
5m ago
James Brown and Elvis are dialoguing who gets to sing lead and wear the cape...lol

Ethericblue wrote
6m ago
Andy Basiagno is running to put a teleporter in every home so you can live in the country and teleport to work.

fivedee wrote
5m ago
I just heard St. Germaine saying "sign that document, do it now!"

Fisher wrote
3m ago
I see God asking for a sing-off or a name that tune contest

OhioBelle wrote
1m ago
Rev 12:1-17 speaks about the red dragon..

Fisher wrote
1m ago
no, I said AWAKEN may repost for the night crew, at her descretion, the night crew gets kind of unruly

Awaken wrote
59s ago
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AT 6:30 EDT

ronnie28 wrote
1m ago
We need to have Spa Day for Awaken... She's always here to help, listen, watch, post, counsel, pray, encourage, ban (lol) and assist in anyway... Give her some love everyone...All of the Mods!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:39 pm

These people are absolutely insane...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:57 pm

GrtGran wrote
36m ago
50% is a lot in the industry we have a lot of dental issues in our fammily and several mental health so we are health poor

joyfulsunrise wrote
36m ago
Do you realizewhen WE begin to hire we will bethe first to overpay minimum wage ?

bndover9 wrote
36m ago
Oh absolutely. Very very well. It will be wonderful to see people doing work that they are paid for monetarily and receive the gift of doing good as well. What a wonderful combination

BurgundyL wrote
36m ago
That's going to be gangbuster for sure! Paying peeps handsome wages!!

bndover9 wrote
35m ago
On my first group of people, no one makes less than 6 figures. Plus car, phone and computer. Just for starts!

bndover9 wrote
33m ago
I am thinking about creating a trust for them with 30 or 40 years of their salary in it. So that know this is real and they are comfortable to come on board

BurgundyL wrote
33m ago
That sounds good ~ the Trust with 30-40 yrs salary. I would like to do the same with all of my projects. Keep people paid and happy to do the work.

BurgundyL wrote
31m ago
We will have to educate them or have someone else do it. Unless they know and understand the benefit of being paid by the Trust > bndover9

bndover9 wrote
27m ago
@phoenix1 When the trust is set up you will state how it is paid out. If they leave or quit, you decide if you want them to have it. This would be much like Yosef suggested with putting money on projects but control the release of funds

sunshine wrote
33m ago
GrtGran, I love pizza. We have the best pizza maker. It is like an antipasta. 6 years ago, I had allergic reactions to almost everything. Haven't had pizza or any fun food since. I am hoping my allergic reations go away.

joyfulsunrise wrote
33m ago
Gran when you receive your structured water unit you will just spray a bit of water over your pizza ! all not so good if there is such a thing in pizza whooooshhhit willbegoneEAT EAT EAT

blueghost wrote
28m ago
rcarr, check my profile to see if the anonymous email capability is available there. I've set it up for that using the Settings link, but I can't see it when I view the profile. You can contact me that way if you wish. We'd both be anonymous, through the chat site, if you set up yours that way too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Awaken wrote
11s ago
FRIENDLY REMINDER YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO COPY AND PASTE, PARAPHASE, SCREEN SHOT, OR CAPTURE IN ANY MANNER THE INFORMATION WHICH WILL FOLLOW IN ANY FORM TO ANY OTHER CHAT, FORUM, EMAIL, OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO ABIDE BY AN NDA EITHER. RESPECT THE RULES OF THE SITE, AND SHOW INTEGRITY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AVOID GETTING BANNED   
Awaken wrote
29s ago
PLEASE HOLD CHAT

Awaken wrote
moments ago
REPOST OF EARLIIER INFO

Awaken wrote
moments ago
This past week saw several historic geopolitical movements, all were signs of progress towards implementation of permanent global financial reforms and ultimately the implementation of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change--which includes terms for all gold backed currency revaluation for 195 sovereign nations.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
China and the defaulted USA, Inc agreed in principal to several key aspects of final transition protocols forthcoming this week beginning Wednesday June 15, 2016.
Awaken wrote
moments ago
This means all 195 sovereign nations of the world have now ratify into force the Paris Agreement on Climate Change and the global financial reform can now be implemented.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
New Republic Interim President General Joseph Dunford negotiated a separate set of books for the new Republic vs old USA, Inc, which does not penalize Republic's new economy for past debts, which in-turn increases both the Republic's long-term currency value as well as its sovereign bond rating.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Interim President Dunford is now flying on Air Force 1 with full-time Presidential detail.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Potential Future President Paul Ryan, along with the underground new Republic Congress, is busy resetting all Federal Law back into constitutional alignment, which means the repeal of such bills as Obamacare, Glass-Stegall, Dodd-Frank, etc
Awaken wrote
moments ago
Major Republic legislative changes are on-going and happening by the hour without a whisper of mention in the mass media.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Similar invisible legislative revolutions are occurring simultaneously for several other sovereign governments formerly controlled by cabal political actors and lobbing operatives.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Internal Brazilian government issues (as well as Olympic funding) were settled this week, allowing their currency to be reset and participate in good standing with other sovereign nations in the upcoming global currency revaluation (BRL - TBD).
Awaken wrote
moments ago
Additional nations such as Iraq (80.00), Vietnam (70.00), Zimbabwe(70.00), Venezuela (VEF - TBD) and the Philippines (PHP - TBD) all saw their currencies re-adjust upwards, prior to the official public implementation of the Paris Agreement.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Zimbabwe President Mugabe announced that the ZIM dollar would be the reserve currency for all of Africa (with China's blessing and above ground gold collateral support).

Awaken wrote
15s ago
As a result, Zimbabwe's currency will now be redeemed at face value, just as all other currencies in the private redemption period. Also, a 50 year structured payout programs will now be mandatory for all Zimbabwe currency /historic bond exchanges.   
Awaken wrote
27s ago
This means that Zimbabwe currency holders also own a historic bond against the raw assets/land of the continent of Africa.
Awaken wrote
moments ago
Iraq President Abadi planted the Iraq flag in Mosul and reclaimed not only the city's sovereign back from DAASH/ISIS, but also captured the oil fields for all Iraqis.   
Awaken wrote
19s ago
Friday, Landa China Global has received multiple tranches as part of a humanitarian project package funding. The first tranche of which was 500 trillion.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were given time lines and exit strategies to unwind their made-for-tv political campaigns. Neither will ever be President of the Republic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Wells Fargo / Toronto Dominion / RBC / Soctia Bank / HSBC have successfully prepared nearly 7,000 Off-Site Banking Exchange Centers in the USA, Canada and Mexico for a private exchanges starting sometime this weekend (before markets open on MondayEST). This private exchange period includes those paying attention via the on-line currency community.
Awaken wrote
moments ago
There has intuitionally been weeks of credible disinformation put out by benevolent sources to be lower the energy of the on-line currency community and draw out any final subversive actions of the cabal, meant to stop the RV before it starts.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
A six day early redemption period for private exchanges is still anticipated with fixed higher rates expected for all private redeemers, then rates are scheduled to diminish (or float downward) after the brief private redemption period ends.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Don't expect any mention of the private redemption period or fixed higher rates to ever be in the public record.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
Last but not least, yet certainly the most important: Eastern Europe's Dark Nobility Pindar surrendered to benevolent white hat military and political forces earlier this week. This surrender officially and legally ended any and all claim to the cabal's dominion over humanity. Meaning, after 13 millennia, humanity is finally free! Hallelujah!!!   
Awaken wrote
13s ago
Sometime this week, when you see the Paris Agreement "put into force" feel good in knowing that's the public announcement of the RV. However, by then all of us should already be redeemed via a private exchange center appt.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
THE END, NO NEED TO SAY THANK YOU...IT IS MY PLEASURE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Awaken wrote
moments ago
FRIENDLY REMINDER YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO COPY AND PASTE, PARAPHASE, SCREEN SHOT, OR CAPTURE IN ANY MANNER THE INFORMATION WHICH WILL FOLLOW IN ANY FORM TO ANY OTHER CHAT, FORUM, EMAIL, OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO ABIDE BY AN NDA EITHER. RESPECT THE RULES OF THE SITE, AND SHOW INTEGRITY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AVOID GETTING BANNED

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:38 pm

pebbles1 wrote
20s ago
Who is this info from?

Awaken wrote
moments ago
NO QUESTIONS, THANK YOU

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:39 pm

pebbles1 wrote
1m ago
Who is this info from?

Awaken wrote
14s ago
WHO WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE FROM PEBBLES

pebbles1 wrote
moments ago
Doesn't matter to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:48 pm

It's from Crazy Eddie .... his intel is INSANE!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:08 pm

AWAKEN is such a beotch.  Thinks very highly of herself.  Too bad no one else does.  (read bottom up)

Awaken wrote
moments ago
THAT IS ALL, NO QUESTIONS AND NO NEED TO THANK ME YOU ARE WELCOME 
Awaken wrote
40s ago
Last but not least, yet certainly the most important: Eastern Europe's Dark Nobility Pindar surrendered to benevolent white hat military and political forces earlier this week. This surrender officially and legally ended any and all claim to the cabal's dominion over humanity. Meaning, after 13 millennia, humanity is finally free! Hallelujah!!! 
Awaken wrote
53s ago
Sometime this week, when you see the Paris Agreement "put into force" feel good in knowing that's the public announcement of the RV. However, by then all of us should already be redeemed via a private exchange center appt. 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
Don't expect any mention of the private redemption period or fixed higher rates to ever be in the public record. 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
A six day early redemption period for private exchanges is still anticipated with fixed higher rates expected for all private redeemers, then rates are scheduled to diminish (or float downward) after the brief private redemption period ends. 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
There has intuitionally been weeks of credible disinformation put out by benevolent sources to be lower the energy of the on-line currency community and draw out any final subversive actions of the cabal, meant to stop the RV before it starts. 
Awaken wrote
2m ago
Wells Fargo / Toronto Dominion / RBC / Soctia Bank / HSBC have successfully prepared nearly 7,000 Off-Site Banking Exchange Centers in the USA, Canada and Mexico for a private exchanges starting sometime this weekend (before markets open on MondayEST). This private exchange period includes those paying attention via the on-line currency community. 
Awaken wrote
2m ago
Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were given time lines and exit strategies to unwind their made-for-tv political campaigns. Neither will ever be President of the Republic. 
Awaken wrote
2m ago
Fallujah was retaken yet again by American Military forces, and is now considered 100% secure. 
Awaken wrote
2m ago
Iraq President Abadi planted the Iraq flag in Mosul and reclaimed not only the city's sovereign back from DAASH/ISIS, but also captured the oil fields for all Iraqis. 
Awaken wrote
3m ago
Awaken wrote
moments ago
This means that Zimbabwe currency holders also own a historic bond against the raw assets/land of the continent of Africa. 
Awaken wrote
22s ago
Zimbabwe President Mugabe announced that the ZIM dollar would be the reserve currency for all of Africa (with China's blessing and above ground gold collateral support). 
Awaken wrote
45s ago
Additional nations such as Iraq (80.00), Vietnam (70.00), Zimbabwe(70.00), Venezuela (VEF - TBD) and the Philippines (PHP - TBD) all saw their currencies re-adjust upwards, prior to the official public implementation of the Paris Agreement. 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
Internal Brazilian government issues (as well as Olympic funding) were settled this week, allowing their currency to be reset and participate in good standing with other sovereign nations in the upcoming global currency revaluation (BRL - TBD).
Awaken wrote
moments ago
Similar invisible legislative revolutions are occurring simultaneously for several other sovereign governments formerly controlled by cabal political actors and lobbing operatives. 
Awaken wrote
21s ago
Major Republic legislative changes are on-going and happening by the hour without a whisper of mention in the mass media. 
Awaken wrote
35s ago
Potential Future President Paul Ryan, along with the underground new Republic Congress, is busy resetting all Federal Law back into constitutional alignment, which means the repeal of such bills as Obamacare, Glass-Stegall, Dodd-Frank, etc.. 
Awaken wrote
57s ago
Interim President Dunford is now flying on Air Force 1 with full-time Presidential detail. 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
New Republic Interim President General Joseph Dunford negotiated a separate set of books for the new Republic vs old USA, Inc, which does not penalize Republic's new economy for past debts, which in-turn increases both the Republic's long-term currency value as well as its sovereign bond rating. 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
This means all 195 sovereign nations of the world have now ratify into force the Paris Agreement on Climate Change and the global financial reform can now be implemented. 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
China and the new Republic of the United States agreed to new currency and bond terms, which then allowed both nations to ratify into force the Paris Agreement on Climate Change (RV). 
Awaken wrote
1m ago
China and the defaulted USA, Inc agreed in principal to several key aspects of final transition protocols forthcoming this week beginning Wednesday June 15, 2016. 
Awaken wrote
2m ago
This past week saw several historic geopolitical movements, all were signs of progress towards implementation of permanent global financial reforms and ultimately the implementation of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change--which includes terms for all gold backed currency revaluation for 195 sovereign nations. 
Awaken wrote
2m ago
PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT POSTING 
Awaken wrote
2m ago
Awaken wrote
3m ago
PLEASE HOLD CHAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:26 pm

Most Boring Ridiculous drivel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16   Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:08 am

At best ....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Saturday Drama 6/11/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-