Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:52 am

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
28m ago
HELLO EVERYBODY SITTING HERE POUNDING OUT SOME 80'S ROCK AT MAX VOLUME WATCHING CHAT THINK ABOUT TOMORROW'S CALL

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
28m ago
WIFE HOLLERING TURN IT DOWN

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
28m ago
HEHEHEHE

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
27m ago
I AM HOLLERING FASTER FASTER BABAY

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
24m ago
I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING I AM SOOOO TIRED OF THIS P.C. CRAP..... I COULD CRAP MY PANTS ...THE NEXT TIME I OFFEND SOME ONE BY SAYING GOOD MORNING THEY CAN JUST KISS MY REDNECK A$$$$

MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
TRUE STORY DOC...AS A RESULT OF THE "SEND" BUTTON ON AN EMAIL I ONCE SENT IN 1999, I NEVER MADE ANOTHER RANK IN THE NAVY...SAD BUT TRUE STORY...KILLED MY CAREER...

MDS1965 wrote
57s ago
WELL Y'ALL...IT IS ABOUT TIME FOR ME TO "PUNCH OUT"...I MUST GET SOME STUFF DONE TODAY...I WILL NOT BE IN TOMORROW THROUGH SUNDAY...ROAD TRIP TO CHUCK WAGON RACES IN WILBURTON, OK...SOMEBODY ELSE WILL BE HERE FRI/SAT MORNING...BUT I'M SURE THEY'LL BE A BARREL OF LAUGHS...HAVE A GREAT DAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Brigantine wrote
1m ago
Lobster, a lot of this comes from rumor and gets dismissed. It may not even mean anything to you when you see it. But, if you pay close attention and observe without trying to understand what is not meant to be understood at first glance, a pattern emerges.

AZhombre wrote
27m ago
DinarAddict We've heard and seen numbers all over the spectrum, thought I'd update my Excel Spreadsheet today. I remember 3.71 don't know why I had 3.78. Also heard .22, 1.48, 2.27 for dong. I would be elated with .03 Zim. $3m, yikes! You absolutely could not be disappointed with that!

AZhombre wrote
23m ago
weneedit, 100,000,000,000,000.00 (one hundred trillion)... Drop 6 zeros... 100,000,000.00 x 0.03 (3 cents) = $3,000,000.00. Not bad for $60!!!

Daisy wrote
12m ago
Is anyone allowed to share from the RT site, I just heard that chat is going crazy

BeagleEyes wrote
12m ago
Daisy: If you do you will be banned from there. They are adamant about it

Daisy wrote
11m ago
I can' get on there can anyone share?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:55 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
13m ago
ITS OFFICIAL GERRY HAS CARPED HIS PANTS..... KENNY SNAP SHOT.....NO ONE KNOW'S THE DATE OF RELEASE IT IS A CLOSELY GUARD SECRET..I CALL B/S ON ANYONE AT THIS LOW LEVEL OF INTEL

COLORADOGURL wrote
12m ago
OH GERRY WE DON'T WANT CARP IN YOUR BRITCHES, LOL

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
12m ago
GERRY MADE A PO PO...SORRY

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
13m ago
HELLO ALL

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
12m ago
JUST A QUICK DRV BY...

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
10m ago
TWO THINGS THAT GO TOGETHER WELL...KENNY AND CRAP...AND NOT ALWAYS IN THAT ORDER....LOL.. I MADE A FUNNY JOKE..SORRY MEMBERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:05 pm

GlobalSuccess wrote
20m ago
Someone here lied about me and said I sent the Fisher post here. That accomplished me getting kicked out of the RealTruthChat. I did NOT send the Fisher/Tank post here.

Tasi wrote
19m ago
global, i'm sorry that happen to you, but it was in their chat the i got ban for bring the information here

money man wrote
18m ago
Global. Someone is always watching and waiting for someone to do something wrong

Character Matters wrote
16m ago
I know you didn't Dearheart, but I don't like thinking it was one of our own that Lied about you ~

Tasi wrote
15m ago
it could have been a mistake on their part, just like when they were putting people on timeout, an accident

COLORADOGURL wrote
9m ago
SERIOUSLY, WE DON'T WANT ANYONE MUCKING THIS UP BY BRINGING A CAMERA, OR RECORDER, OR ANYTHING!!!!! THAT IS THE NUMBER 1 REASON I HAVE NOT SHARED THIS W MY MOM .....YET....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Seegood wrote
18m ago
Just wondering if I'm the only one who smells something fishy in Denmark from the Popular Post today? No zim redemption after 6/14...REALLY?? So those who only have zim bc they could't afford the higher priced currencies and planned on Public Exchange are out of luck completely.....hmmm.

LIFE IS ART wrote
16m ago
˜'~ SEEGOOD, MAKES ME WONDER WHAT THE REAL PLAN IS. THIS IS ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY, SO BETTER BE RIGHT REAL SHORTLY, IF TRUE..

Seegood wrote
13m ago
I'm really not worked up....to me it doesn't make sense. I know there are elderly people, and others who cannot do the Private....besides we all were told many times if we didn't need the HIGH rates, we could just wait and go Public

JustTom wrote
8m ago
As I understand it the call number may be released after 9PM tonight. The Zim rate will only be available for five days then the rate will drop, This is just what I read earlier on out chatbox.

BeagleEyes wrote
7m ago
Amazing we are allegedly going to get 800#'s. We make an appointment at the exchange center nearest us. We will most likely have 5-6 days to exchange to get the higher rates. 
COLORADOGURL wrote
7m ago
THEY SAID THE SAME THING ABOUGTU LIMITING ZIM EXCHANGES LAST FALL WHEN WE WERE CLOSE. NO WORRIES. DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING UNTIL WE GET CLOSE ENOUGHT TO SEE THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES.

COLORADOGURL wrote
5m ago
BREATHE....MY SWEETIES, BREATHE..... JUST JUST MAKE SURE YOUR TYPING IS DONE, YOUR CAR HAS GAS. SHOES....GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST.....

Simba wrote
13s ago
Has Ink been back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Quote :
Just wondering if I'm the only one who smells something fishy in Denmark from the Popular Post today? No zim redemption after 6/14...REALLY?? So those who only have zim bc they could't afford the higher priced currencies and planned on Public Exchange are out of luck completely.....hmmm.

Since there is no ZIM, and what was Zimbabwe's currency was demonetized over nine months ago, yea, anyone who was conned into buying worthless currency is pretty much screwed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Garry pooped his pants LMAO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:46 pm

ToyotaMan wrote
1m ago
Any word from INK since his meeting today???

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
NO, AND EVERYBODY'S ASKED A 1000 TIMES

COLORADOGURL wrote
28s ago
GERRY NEEDS TO GIVE BEP AND INKY A RAISE!!

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
4m ago
HELLO ALL...REMEMBER TO TRUST YOUR GUT AND HEAD WHEN LISTENING TO ANYONE...DONT BE DECEIVED, WITH ANY CHANTING OR WORD PLAY STAY STRONG AND WISE

LOSTNQ8 wrote
4m ago
all BS filters on high alert

CaliforniaSugar wrote
3m ago
Bruce - starting prayer requests and praise reports. I will only transcribe intel

Oscar wrote
2m ago
Maybe the story about Bruce having 800 numbers was good marketing to get people to listen to Bob and Boomer Boost- Hmm

piper19j wrote
24s ago
45 minutes into the call and nothing but junk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:16 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

AZhombre wrote
23m ago
weneedit, 100,000,000,000,000.00 (one hundred trillion)... Drop 6 zeros... 100,000,000.00 x 0.03 (3 cents) = $3,000,000.00. Not bad for $60!!!

Should have spent that $60 on a math class...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:27 pm

Quote :
COLORADOGURL wrote
28s ago GERRY NEEDS TO GIVE BEP AND INKY A RAISE!!

I'll give them a raise, with my size 11 planted firmly where it fits ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16   Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:46 am

@JustTom wrote:
As I understand it the call number may be released after 9PM tonight. The Zim rate will only be available for five days then the rate will drop, This is just what I read earlier on out chatbox.

Guess you were wrong

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Thursday Drama 6/9/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: