Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar?

Go down

Does Dinar Recaps Knowingly Post Fake News

Yes, obviously

No, why would they lie

Undecided, I have no discernment

View results

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Empty Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar?

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:50 am

Here is the proof:

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Dinar_12

Did you actually believe that Dinar Recaps actually posts news?  Of course not.  A simple look at their blog page reveals nothing but fake intel.

Frank26 KTFA
WSOMN
Rcookie & Mr White
TNT Members (little gurus)
Bondlady (pumper for Treasury Vault)

Need I say more?

Where are CBI articles?
Where are news reports on Iraq?
Why do they post Okie lies, yes, lies.

Dinar Recaps makes the defense that they simply repost the news or intel.  Correct, they repost lies.

Think about this, TerryK was indicted by the FBI, shouldn't Dinar Recaps have taken down his material:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/atlanta-executives-and-internet-based-promoter-charged-scheme-defraud-investors

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/dinar-recaps-survey-would-you-want-dinar-recaps-to-continue-to-post-items-from-terryk

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/the-votes-are-in-but

Why not just delete every post on TerryK?  Well, no matter, I'm sure the FBI loves the fact that Dinar Recaps has all the dirt on their website:

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/blog-categories-monthly-archives--other-websites.html

Let's not forget the times we visit Dinar Recaps and EVERY AD IS THE SAME!

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Dinar_11
What about the time we all nearly got infected from their site because of viruses?

Safe Dinar

CUE THE DAMAGE CONTROL

Save

Save

Save

Save

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru

View user profile http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Empty Re: Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar?

Post by Troyboy on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:42 am

Yes, I believe they know that the dinar is a big farce
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Empty Re: Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar?

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:18 am

I wonder if Recaps still believes in the Iraqi Dinar revaluing? 

Of course, that is under the assumption that they did believe in the RV initially.  Or was Dinar Recaps started strictly as a "for profit"  business by a person who knew the RV was nothing more than a scam being ran by currency dealers and pumpers on the unsuspecting public??? 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 am

Have you noticed that they have changed their verbage a little?

"From the very beginning we wanted to keep the website free for everyone AND free of any direct advertisements from any Dinar Dealer."

That means that they are getting paid in-directly!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 pm

Dinar Recaps uses ads from large ad networks.  We once (I believe it was 2012, referred to us by a friend) had a direct advertiser for 2 months, but they were not a currency dealer.

Over the years, Dinar Recaps has been emailed from over 75 people/companies, including many currency dealers, wanting direct ads or sponsorship on our site, we have turned down them all.  Could have been thousands of dollars per month.

We even had one currency dealer (not one that specialized in IQD) who wanted to buy our website. 

Nash, why would a website put ads from major ad networks on their website unless they were getting paid from the ad network?  I do believe many or most websites do that.

Edit to add...

Just so you know, when a website uses large ad networks, it is the ad network that picks which ads are shown to each person.  And each person sees different ads.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:15 pm

You mean ads like this? 

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Clgek_5VYAAxj9H
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:20 pm

I am confused, is there something illegal here?  

The last time I checked, it was OK or legal to buy or sell currencies.

Are these companies selling something they are not supposed to?

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Apparently the FBI thinks the way that some foreign currencies are marketed does fall into the illegal category.

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire."

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Is it illegal or just simply immoral to allow Iraqi Dinar Currency Dealer's ads run on Dinar Recaps?  That seems to be the question here.

Now, let's take Sterling Currency for example.  Granted they are not in business now, but they were just a little over a year ago.  TerryK has admitted being paid by Sterling to lie about the Dinar RV.  TerryK's GET Team was posted on Dinar Recaps and Sterling's ads weren't blocked either.  Assuming DR didn't know about the arrangement between TerryK and Sterling (and I have no way of knowing if they did), I don't know how DR could be held criminally liable.

But now let's fast forward to a year later.  It's been established that at least one currency dealer (Sterling) has been tied to a pumping scheme.  Another currency dealer (Dinar Corp) has been shut down by the CFTC for illegally selling reserves.  The Federal Judge who heard Tony Renfrow's court case referred to the Iraqi Dinar RV as a scam.  I'm not going to go into all the reported suicides, divorces, family estrangements, bankruptcies, foreclosures, utilities being shut off, groceries not being purchased, liquidation of retirements accounts, Adult Protective Services being called on people's aging parents, etc. that would probably never would have happened if those people hadn't been persuaded that buying the physical currency of an unstable, war torn country, partially controlled by a terrorist group, that doesn't have a working infrastructure, and is ripe with corruption,  at a greatly inflated price would make them rich beyond their wildest dreams.

By now it should be obviously to anyone of semi average intelligence that what has been going on has nothing to do with a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, but is nothing more than a grand scam perpetuated on the gullible to pad the pockets of currency dealers, pumpers and website owners who are advancing the scam through forums, conference calls and the posting of Dinar Guru's "intel".

So now we are back to the original question.  Is it illegal for Dinar Recaps to allow Currency Dealers ads to be shown on their blog or just simply immorial?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Recaps wrote:Are these companies selling something they are not supposed to?

You have to admit adds selling a currency that is known to have been demonetized and completely worthless is, at best, sketchy. It may not be illegal, but is it ethical to be selling currency you know to be worthless under the pretense real or implied that it will be of any value in the future? The buyer would literally get more value out of $79.00 of toilet paper.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865  Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865  Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865  Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:19 pm

The IQD is NOT worthless.  It is a real currency with real value.

I just checked one online dealer, and they clearly state the following

[size=32]Sell Your Iraqi Dinar - Safe and Easy!   [/size]
        XYZ currently offers 3 programs for you to sell your Iraqi Dinar     
 Payment is sent to you  in 5 - 7 business days via FedEx Overnight at NO CHARGE!

I guess it DOES have value.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:23 pm

If you went into a bank in Zimbabwe, what would they give you for one of the 1 Trillion dollar ZIM notes?

Those same gurus that you post on DR are also pumping the ZIM  and promising superfantastic returns on it too.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:29 pm

@Dinar Recaps wrote:Dinar Recaps uses ads from large ad networks.  We once (I believe it was 2012, referred to us by a friend) had a direct advertiser for 2 months, but they were not a currency dealer.

Over the years, Dinar Recaps has been emailed from over 75 people/companies, including many currency dealers, wanting direct ads or sponsorship on our site, we have turned down them all.  Could have been thousands of dollars per month.

That would be a liability issue, correct?

We even had one currency dealer (not one that specialized in IQD) who wanted to buy our website. 

I wonder why. LOL

Nash, why would a website put ads from major ad networks on their website unless they were getting paid from the ad network?  I do believe many or most websites do that.

You have seen the complaints about the ads you have on your site and YOU have the ability to remove those type of ads from your site. It's your choice not to.

Edit to add...

Just so you know, when a website uses large ad networks, it is the ad network that picks which ads are shown to each person.  And each person sees different ads.

You know damn well that you have Dinarians visit your site and that Dinar Dealer ads will be presented to them because they frequent Dinar Sites.

What better way for them to see the Hopium you choose to present and have Dealer ads staring them right in their face, should they decide to buy more.

The Dinar Recaps Team
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:33 pm

@Dinar Recaps wrote:The IQD is NOT worthless.  It is a real currency with real value.

Payment is sent to you  in 5 - 7 business days via FedEx Overnight at NO CHARGE!

The Dinar Recaps Team

Since the screen shot of the adds above were for the Zimbabwe Dollar, I obviously was not talking about Dinar, so don't try to deflect.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865  Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865  Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865  Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:40 pm

@Dinar Recaps wrote:The IQD is NOT worthless.  It is a real currency with real value.

The Dinar Recaps Team

No one is saying that the IQD isn't a real currency. It can be used inside the borders of Iraq everyday.

Buy the way, did you ask them if they will accept currency sold by NYDinar.com?

How much did they say that they would buy it back for?

How much of the "investment" that these Currency Promoters offer up on a daily basis did they lose when they bought it and sold it back?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:56 pm

The IQD is a real currency.....  But another question is if it's even legal outside of Iraq.

Read more on that subject here:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t46323-marcus-curtis-the-end-is-near
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Is this a post to bring up that Mnt. Goat and Dr. Clarke are exclusive to Dinar
Recaps, as they are the source of the of the RV INTEL that all those Dinar Dealer ads appear on?

Nahh...

Lets talk about all the Pristine Dinars that were smuggled out of Iraq, in numerical sequential order, that the Dinar Dealers sold to folks at a premium price?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Smuggled Dinar????  Say it ain't so!

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? ClhJo0rVYAAUNAX

Iraqi dinar rises amid smuggling scandals

BAGHDAD, Jan. 17 (UPI) --  Iraq's new currency started off with strength as it is being dealt with more widely in international money changing markets. But this start is shrouded with high speculation, and scandals of forgery and smuggling of large quantities of the new dinar to Arab and Gulf countries, including Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Iran and Kuwait.

http://www.upi.com/Iraqi-dinar-rises-amid-smuggling-scandals/17581074358297/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:41 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:I am confused, is there something illegal here?  

The last time I checked, it was OK or legal to buy or sell currencies.

Are these companies selling something they are not supposed to?

"Oh, please Sir, I didn't know anything about the scam side of all this currency selling! Honest! Really, really truthfully honest. I thought I was getting all the visitors to my site (and the advertising revenue) from currency collectors and people who are just interested in curios. No Sir, it never occurred to me that there might be some scam involved. I'm truly shocked and surprised. Goodness me! Isn't it shocking how devious people can be?

Oh, now that you've told me about this I may have to think about my involvement...

...I've thought about it, and I've decided just to carry on as usual. You can't blame me for people being suckers. Some people are suckers and other people will take advantage of them. Predators and prey - it's just the natural way of things, isn't it?"

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:59 am

Hey guys, I just saw SS's picture of the Zimbabwe note, it has ZERO value.  The 100 Trillion Notes were demonetized, meaning they have no value anymore.

Funny how that ad shows the cost as $80.  It was exchanged for 40 cents.

Zimbabwe Dollar USD – 100 Trillion Note Redemption News Update
June 5, 2015 by Nick Giammarino

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/zimbabwe-dollar-to-usd/

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:10 am

@nickgiammarino wrote:Hey guys, I just saw SS's picture of the Zimbabwe note, it has ZERO value.  The 100 Trillion Notes were demonetized, meaning they have no value anymore.

Funny how that ad shows the cost as $80.  It was exchanged for 40 cents.

Zimbabwe Dollar USD – 100 Trillion Note Redemption News Update
June 5, 2015 by Nick Giammarino

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/zimbabwe-dollar-to-usd/

My point exactly ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:35 am

If you happen to be vacationing in Zimbabwe, you may even be able to find some ZIM notes at the local trash dump where 'new, crisp & clean' takes on a whole new meaning.  LOL

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Clj9bIYUoAMmr8m

In August, a man held old, now-worthless 1000 Zimbabwean-dollar notes found at a garbage dump near Harare, Zimbabwe’s capital; the African country’s annual inflation rate, the highest in the world, jumped to 11.27 million percent in June from 2.2 million percent the previous month

http://blog.sfgate.com/worldviews/2008/09/11/in-economically-shattered-zimbabwe-a-power-sharing-deal/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Say hello to Neno... LOLDoes Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? 12063410

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Notice how they have Rodger D. wife's link LOL 
(The Treasury Vault) 
Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Scum10 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Here's the only photo of Tommy Styles (Neno) that I could find.  The last one I saw he was in Vegas with Ali, but Dinar Trade's Facebook page is gone now so I can't grab that pic.   

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Image039

UPDATE!!!  Here's the video.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:29 pm

@Sam I Am wrote:Here's the only photo of Tommy Styles (Neno) that I could find.  The last one I saw he was in Vegas with Ali, but Dinar Trade's Facebook page is gone now so I can't grab that pic.   

Does Dinar Recaps Promote Safe Dinar? Image039

https://www.facebook.com/Nenos-Place-319064241465784/

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:33 pm

@Sam I Am wrote:

Yeah I posted that 2 hrs ago in twitter chat to everyone about Ali in Direct message 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 pm

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum