Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 am

Inkmaster91 wrote
24m ago
GM ALL

Inkmaster91 wrote
22m ago
I'll be back in with a update after my call
Inkmaster91 wrote
22m ago
I'm expecting a good call
Inkmaster91 wrote
15m ago
Mds I'll pm you here shortly it will blow your mind

Inkmaster91 wrote
11m ago
Yea I'm very excited

Inkmaster91 wrote
11m ago
Y'all should be tooooooo

Inkmaster91 wrote
9m ago
I'll be in and out I'll see y'all soon

moolamama wrote
9m ago
Ink, being a spider and all, do you know the fox trot>
Inkmaster91 wrote
9m ago
Yes I dddddoooo

Inkmaster91 wrote
8m ago
When the fox trots tords me I rrrrrruuuuuunnnnnn

piper19j wrote
3m ago
INK cranked up the room befare he left as always
MDS1965 wrote
2m ago
NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO POST THIS PSA: P.S.A. ANYTHING YOU POST FOR THE REST OF THIS DAY THAT IS DEROGATORY, SNARKY, OF CRITICISM, CYNICAL 'HUMOR', OR NEGATIVE IN ANY MANNER WILL IMMEDIATELY BE PULLED AND YOU WILL NOT BE HERE. IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO HAVE A DECENT TIME HERE, THEN PLEASE GO PLAY SOMEPLACE ELSE. DO NOT PEE IN GERRY'S POOL AND TURN IT YELLOW, AND THEN SLINK AWAY. IF THIS CONTINUES, THE ROOM WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.
piper19j wrote
2m ago
Oh no MY BAD
MDS1965 wrote
55s ago
NAH...NO NEED TO BE WORRIED...JUST A GENTLE REMINDER....

Oscar wrote
7m ago
What did Ink say?

weneedit wrote
6m ago
Oscar same as before

LIFE IS ART wrote
5m ago
˜'~ WENEEDIT ... MY SWEETHEART.. DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BRING TO THE ROOM, RELATED TO THIS PROCESS, OR ANYTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT IS UPLIFTING TO THIS ROOM? I KNOW YOU CAN, AND WILL .. SO PLEASE ~~ I'M ASKING NICELY.

piper19j wrote
5m ago
I can't post what i need i'd get banned

happyone wrote
4m ago
What call is Ink referring to?

Oscar wrote
5m ago
It was Bruce and the three amigos- I wonder if he is down to 2 amigos now?

Moondoggie wrote
4m ago
Sue & Bob ???

piper19j wrote
4m ago
Bruce married Sue

ccarbajal wrote
4m ago
Was there any verification regarding redemption on the military bases yesterday?

piper19j wrote
3m ago
just kidding don't worry about me i'm good

weneedit wrote
1m ago
Life just that I talk to a gas station attendant who is from Iraq and has family there, he says things are improving. He also said that he does not have his QI card loaded

happyone wrote
1m ago
mds is Ink intel based on what his banker says?

MDS1965 wrote
14s ago
HAPPYONE...HE DOES GET SOME FROM THERE...I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE HE MAY GET IT...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:23 am

Bigiron wrote
28m ago
Candy girl..It was said on WC call last night about the bases is confirmed.

Candy girl wrote
27m ago
Bigiron, I hate to tell you that no one has been able to say ( I exchange ) so to me it is just another gossip

MDS1965 wrote
25m ago
CANDY GIRL...THERE HAVE BEEN ACTIVE DUTY INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE EXCHANGED...BUT THEY WERE ACTIVE DUTY...CONFIRMED. PLEASE...I'M ASKING NICELY, Y'ALL FIND THE POSITIVE. JUST BECAUSE "I/WE" DIDN'T SEE IT...DOESN'T MAKE IT NOT SO...

LIFE IS ART wrote
25m ago
˜'~ CANDY GIRL, PM PLEASE AND THANK YOU

MDS1965 wrote
23m ago
SOMETIMES WE ALL HAVE TO TAKE A STEP BACK OR AWAY IN ORDER TO KEEP FROM BRINGING NEGATIVE ENERGY TO THE ROOM. EVEN THE MODS HAVE TO DO THAT SOME TIME. WE DON'T ALWAYS AGREE WITH WHAT WE SEE, BUT MY OH MY, WHAT A STALE WORLD IF WE ALL THOUGHT, ACTED AND LOOKED THE SAME.

LIFE IS ART wrote
21m ago
˜'~ WHEN WE PLANT SEEDS OF LOVE, IT IS US THAT BLOSSOMS.

Your doing just fine Gerry. We are not all stupid as Bill thinks. Keep on rolling son your heart and mind is on track Truth is they are jealous in that camp and misery Loves company. We just choose not to be there company leave thier misery to themselves.

Thanks Gerry, IKO, Art and so many others here,

Raindancer777
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:57 am

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
5m ago
GOOD MORNING ALLL...WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL AND A HAND BASKET IF WE DONT CHANGE ARE WAYS....ANOTHER SNAP SHOT FOR KENNY..HEHEHEHE..HI YOU LITTLE SQUIRELLLLL
BeagleEyes wrote
5m ago
Gerry NOT Kenny again?
GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
3m ago
BEADLE..KENNY IS ALWAYS HERE....LIKE A BOIL ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY...BLESS HIS HEART HE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND AND ROUND....LOL...
GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
2m ago
HELLO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU
GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
53s ago
THANK YOU ...NOW IF THE OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS WILL TEACH THEIR FOLLOWER'S ABOUT POST RV AND STOP THE CRAP
BeagleEyes wrote
19s ago
Gerry not all have you humility and interest in the people in their chat rooms as you do.   
UncleBig wrote
23s ago
Gerry, I asy we stop worrying about other providers/gurus/nay sayers/ mods/ board leaders/ call hosts etc. and focus on what WE are doing and where WE are going. Allow others to follow who they want to follow and make their own decisions.
Rider wrote
moments ago
GERRY, GERRY, GERRY .. Hello GERRY

The RedNeck Buddha Speaketh!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Weldorbill wrote
32m ago
I had a great dream about exchanging the other nite,..does that count? Usually all my dreams come true!!!
Weldorbill wrote
27m ago
Well basically,..standing in line at WF,..i know this wealth manager that comes into our restaurant quite often,..he knows about my currancy involvment,..he was smileing ear to ear!!
Weldorbill wrote
24m ago
Its funny,..cause when i approached this WF WM and his partner,..about a year ago,..they both laughed at me when i told/asking them,..funny1
That's because he was LAUGHING at YOU!

MALLY wrote
20m ago
AND THEN, WELDORBILL?
BeagleEyes wrote
19m ago
WeldorBill it sounds like he has been educated on it!  
Weldorbill wrote
19m ago
Mally,..I haven't seen him since!
MALLY wrote
19m ago
AGREED, BEAGLE!!
Weldorbill wrote
20m ago
Thats what I'm thinking Beagle!

MALLY wrote
21m ago
HOW DID YOUR DREAM END, WELDORBILL?

Weldorbill wrote
20m ago
Mally,...I was still in line at the bank,..and this WM,..just kept smiling at me,..woke up,,

Susie wrote
19m ago
I hardly ever post but I had ask God to give me a sign if this is real and I had a black and white dream and I was working at a gas station on a Thursday and the driver in a big truck handed me money that was colorful and I said you can't pay for this with that money!! He said yes I can starting today THURSDAY!! So if my dream is right it's THURSDAY !! Lol I'm praying that was my sign! AMEN HAVE A GRAND DAY ALL!!

piper19j wrote
18m ago
I had a dream the other night I dreamt I was third in line at the bank got up to the window and forgot my Currensy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:26 pm

MALLY wrote
28m ago
JAYKE~~IMO, THE MILITARY GOING IS JUST A FINAL TESTING OF ALL THINGS TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY GO SMOOTHLY~~THEN THEY KNOW EVERYTHING IS READY FOR US TO ALL GO~~IMO~~

Big Sky DJ wrote
27m ago
I had heard that some smaller military bases were exchanging servicemen and women as a test as well. Smaller bases, mostly on the eastern side of the country.

MALLY wrote
24m ago
AMEN, BIGSKY!!~~OUR MILITARY ACTIVE AND VETERANS DESERVE TO BE TAKEN FIRST FOR THEIR SERVICE TO ALL OF US~~

jayke wrote
22m ago
I for one have no problem with military first,in fact they should get to go before anybody. Period. Then....everybody else. We have waited long enough for this. I want Okie to be able to enjoy his wealth be fore,well........

Olddad wrote
2m ago
Hate to say but WC sid no new meme=bers in RTC now. If she wants spirituality though thats her nut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Blackeyepea wrote
1m ago
Good Day folks!

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
You all stay prayer and positive! They have to bring this sooner than later! We will wait them out and when they show it..we will jump on it!

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
People love to play mind games but we are steady and confident!

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
I don't know what these people are doing;

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago
Give me minute taking a call.

Blackeyepea wrote
4m ago
I'm back

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago
Much confusion abounds only to let us know we are still close!

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago
That perfect storm thing!

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago
I can tell you Sat evening I was on a call with a few men that were expecting it this week! No holds barred.

Blackeyepea wrote
1m ago
The rates are excellent and will change your very life. I don't know about TRILLIONAIRES but you will have more than you possibly can spend on just you!!

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
HEARD THEY WERE SCOLDED AND SENT AWAY RECENTLY?

Blackeyepea wrote
14s ago
Well it's many things out thr..aliens..goblins..Rothschilds giving up..etc..who knows really

COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
BEP - THAT IS ONE THING WE ARE ALL WONDERING ABOUT RATES..DO WE GET MORE? IS IT .11CENTS OR OBCENE AND WE HAVE PLENTY SO THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT....

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
CG you are more than that but Sat some rates given out by some were laughed at by men that would most def know..sooo

Kopykid wrote
1m ago
Any good Intel out there

Blackeyepea wrote
48s ago
I have no since Sat Kopy

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
Intel DLand is getting is either over doing it or underplaying it..so we see..but we will be thr when they show it!

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
G marching towards gold backed and the world is getting fidgety..time to move it along

Blackeyepea wrote
11s ago
All we know is qe will stand until we receive what we know is happening! They can play games sow Disinfo use psycho carp but we are through it and we will hold on to our currency

COLORADOGURL wrote
moments ago
OH YEAH BABY, WE ARE STRONG, WE ARE DINARIANS!!! WE ARE

Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
IBTW I do believe Okie. The PTW would not be ignorant enough to expose this even more to those that don't have a clue..servicemen or not!

Blackeyepea wrote
4m ago
Yes I'm traveling too tomorrow but trust and believe I will have a few notes with me..and will fly back home in a NY minute!

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago
Remember I told you all you have been waiting by right since Nov 2015 it got real hot in Feb 2016..so don't let some of these guys feed you that junk about delay delay delay or umpteen years.

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago
Some of what is put out is to lower your beliefs, faith and vibrations..don't allow it

garmst wrote
4m ago
BEP- Is the 16th still a significant date to watch out for?

Blackeyepea wrote
1m ago
If China does what we are hearing yes..If not it will be just another date that came and went.

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago
Especially if no RV by then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:40 pm

I can't believe they are still talking about that Military exchange BS like it's the real deal.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Tuesday Drama 6/7/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: