Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:31 am

candy girl wrote
4m ago
Can someone tell me what finally happen with the Militaries exchanging ? Or was that one of the many weekend things that never happened

cowboy wrote
3m ago
Any news about all of Iraqi getting their cards with international rate.

candy girl wrote
2m ago
Lost, why am I not surprised, but what I hate the most is that they always use poor OKiE

lostnq8 wrote
1m ago
candy - yes they make okie look like a joke along with the rest of the current gurus

dinardiva wrote
1m ago
candy i agree poor okie hope we dont hear from him until it officially rv

candy girl wrote
moments ago
They use Okie to fool us since they know that everyone loves Okie, shame on whoever is doing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:23 am

Duckie wrote
11m ago
Have any of the gurus been correct, ever. They are fed info to control the masses.

Duckie wrote
7m ago
My bets are.that they put out that info this weekend to see if bases would be over run by toothless crack heads in zombie mode. Guess they over estimated us.

I wouldn't exactly say that.  LOL

snickers wrote
6m ago
Imo, the real plus about Frank and his intel is that he has Delta working with him. Delta is an Iraqi and actually comes on live on the call and tells it like it is over there in real time. All the others have 'sources' but don't say who they are. That's the difference maker for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 am

snickers wrote:
Imo, the real plus about Frank and his intel is that he has Delta working with him. Delta is an Iraqi and actually comes on live on the call and tells it like it is over there in real time. All the others have 'sources' but don't say who they are. That's the difference maker for me.

Yep, me too. I mean, how could anyone not believe Frank when he says his source is Iraqi? I mean, he gives his name and everything - "Delta".

Now, I realize that "Delta" isn't actually an Iraqi/Arabic name - Frank must have made that bit up, because security and whatnot, but I'm sure he's not making the rest up.

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
RECEIVED INFORMATION A SHORT WHILE AGO FROM DC CONTACT SAYING UP TO 16TH FOR POSSIBLE DATES WITH SOONER BEING A STRONG, BUT NOT FIRM, POSSILITY. ALL TRANSACTIONS TO BE DIGITAL

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
NO COLOR CHANGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:17 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

lostnq8 wrote
1m ago
candy - yes they make okie look like a joke along with the rest of the current gurus

But not ADMINBILL with his dates, windows, and ever changing colors right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:32 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
...ADMINBILL with his dates, windows, and ever changing colors...

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:16 pm

Golden Girl wrote
32m ago
past 20 minutes or so on tnt chat convo has centerd on theis unfolding... Smile))) willoninny wrote 32m ago Hello guys...goa a friend on the line who says his bank gave him a rate for the ZIM. he says 361 ZIM to $1US willoninny wrote 29m ago he called in and they quoted him that rate as a live rate!!!! okrocks wrote 25m ago but the fact its even being called a live rate is what is amazing... wait for the rate to change

Golden Girl wrote
29m ago
tnt: daz wrote 27m ago THERE ARE 4 OR MORE ZIMBABWE DOLLAR SYMBOLS...ASK WHAT SYMBOL THE RATE APPLIES TO willoninny wrote 14m ago Another update...he said they would need to verify onsite and place the amount in his account in a pending state! willoninny wrote 9m ago Asked him to talk with the same person who gave him the info and request the amount for a 100T Note

Cruiser wrote
29m ago
No other site listed the zim

nwmontana wrote
22m ago
tweet from ABADI.."As part of his policy for widespread reform PM Al-Abadi issues an Executive Order replacing the heads of 6 state banks"..the man means Business! Come On RV! : )

hayu wrote
2m ago
I wonder why "How the Dinarland Turns" is not nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award? gezzz General Hospital is great BUT we are on 24/7 rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:43 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
25m ago
GOOD AFTERNOON ROOM - LET'S TAKE A BREAK FROM THE ROTHCHILDS AND THE CENTRAL BANKS ETC. IT IS WHAT IT IS. NO MORE DISCUSSION IS REQUIRED IN THE CHAT. CARRY IT TO THE FORUM.

ADMINBILL wrote
25m ago
THANK YOU.

snickers wrote
25m ago
Who wrote the wingit piece in the forum - G or Y.

ADMINBILL wrote
24m ago
I BELIEVE THAT WAS YOSEF

ADMINBILL wrote
24m ago
NOW FOR THE REST OF THE STORY ... ANYONE INTERESTED?

ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago
TODAY HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLY BUSY DAY FROM MANY SOURCES ALL SHARING THE SAME THOUGHTS. LET WE REMIND YOU THAT THESE ARE EITHER OPINIONS OR FACTS THAT HAVE BROUGHT TO ME IN THE FORM OF INFORMATION. AS YOU ARE AWARE NOTHING IS REAL UNTIL THE DAY AFTER IN HAPPENS.

ADMINBILL wrote
18m ago
IT APPEARS THAT THE WINDOW I SHARED WITH YOU SEVERAL DAYS AGO OF TO THE 16TH IS VIEWED BY MANY AS ONE THAT FITS THE SCENARIOS BEING PLAYED OUT. THERE HAS ALSO BEEN DISCUSSION OF A DATE THROUGH THE 30TH. MORE RECENTLY I AM HEARING...

ADMINBILL wrote
17m ago
THIS IS CRUEL ISN'T IT?

ADMINBILL wrote
14m ago
SORRY WHAT I WROTE JUST WENT AWAY. HAVE TO REDO IT

ADMINBILL wrote
14m ago
TRY THIS AGAIN - IF IT GOES AWAY AGAIN THEN I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY ANY MORE I GUESS

ADMINBILL wrote
11m ago
HERE WE GO - ALL INDICATIONS FROM THOSE THAT HAVE DUTIFULLY PROVIDED ME WITH INFORMATION THESE PAST MONTHS ARE NOW POINTING TO THE POSSIBILITY OF INITIAL PHASE OF THE RV BEGINNING VERY SOON.

ADMINBILL wrote
9m ago
THESE PROVIDERS ARE SHARING THEIR THOUGHTS AS THEY INTERPRET WHAT IS GIVEN THEM WHICH INCLUDES BANK ACTIVITY, MARKET ACTIVITY, WORD FROM THOSE WITH CONNECTION IN CHINA, DC, SINGAPORE, RENO, AND OTHER LOCATIONS.

ADMINBILL wrote
8m ago
THEY INDICATE IT COULD BEGIN AS EARLY AS ....

ADMINBILL wrote
7m ago
WEDNESDAY ... THIS IS FUN. I SHOULD BE A SUSPENSE WRITER lol

ADMINBILL wrote
7m ago
ONLY TIME WILL TELL AND TIME IS ON OUR SIDE

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION - IT IS SHARED INFORMATION - IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE BANK IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS IT IS ONLY WISHFUL THINKING

Doc wrote
1m ago
AdminBil - we trust that your sources are credible in your eyes and although they may be wrong, they sincerely believe the info they have is pretty good stuff. Moreover, I am sure you are sharing based upon your confidence in your sources

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
DOC - YOU ARE CORRECT

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
AND NO I WILL NOT CHANGE THE SCREEN COLOR!

lostnq8 wrote
moments ago
anyone want to take odds on how long it takes to put this out on recaps - i have less than 1 hours - anyone else in?

Dinar Daily is quicker!

Davis wrote
1m ago
Makes no difference about the screen color
'

Davis wrote
moments ago
This is not new info

TurtleIsland1 wrote
46s ago
I sent it out to about 5 friends, but not a one sends to recaps and the dinar rag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:17 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
12m ago
I THEY ALLOW OUR INFORMATION TO BE POSTED IN TNT YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DO SO IF YOU AREA MEMBER.

ADMINBILL wrote
12m ago
AND WINGIT

dyoungdc wrote
3m ago
So to sum up Admin.....Wednesday thru the end of the month with emphasis on sooner rather than later? Is that close?

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
DYOUNGDC - YES IT IS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:39 am

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
THE ROOM WILL BE CLOSED TONIGHT AT 11 PM MST TO GIVE YOU AND THE HOST A MUCH NEEDED BREAK. IF THERE IS ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE TO BE ANNOUNCED THE ROOM WILL BE OPENED IF ALLOWED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:53 am

There won't be....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/7/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-