Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

LIFE IS ART VERY PROTECTIVE OF CONVICTED FRAUDSTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: LIFE IS ART VERY PROTECTIVE OF CONVICTED FRAUDSTER   Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:46 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
30m ago
~'~ IF YOU WANT 'TALK ABOUT TONY' ~~~ TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU LEARNED FROM HIM THAT BENEFITED YOUR LIFE, AND THIS VENTURE. OTHERWISE....LEAVE IT ALONE. GRATITUDE'S

LIFE IS ART wrote
18m ago

~'~ FOR THE ENTIRE REST OF THIS DAY: I DO NOT, AND WILL NOT ALLOW ANY SMART ASS REMARKS, SNARKY REMARKS, JUDGEMENTAL ACCUSATIONS, OFF COLOR 'HUMOR' ENDING W/ LOLOLO; NO HEAD BANGING, SMART ALEK REMARKS ..... WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANOTHER MEMBER, NOR ANY 'INTEL PROVIDER. I HAVE NOT BANNED ANYONE, BUT ONE MORE "PISSED OFF ANYONE" IN HERE, ... YOU ARE GONE. I'M NOT GOING TO 'BE NICE' ABOUT THIS. AND, I LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO NOT BE NICE ABOUT THIS.

LIFE IS ART wrote
18m ago

~'~ WINGIT DOES NOT HAVE A RESIDENT BULLY. ONE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. YOU ARE ALL ADULTS, I RESPECT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. I INTEND TO HAVE THAT SAME RESPECT RETURNED. WHEN YOU RESPECT ME, YOU RESPECT GERRY, AND EVERY SINGLE MEMBER IN THESE HALLWAYS. NONE ARE BETTER, NONE ARE LESS. LIVE UP TO WHO I KNOW YOU TO BE, OR EXIT NOW, AND GO TAKE A COLD SHOWER. GRATITUDE'S

LIFE IS ART wrote
17m ago

~'~ SECONDLY, I DO NOT WANT ANY ONE OF YOU SENDING NASTY, SNARKY CONDEMNING PM'S TO ANOTHER PERSON IN THIS ROOM. THAT'S LIKE PASSING NASTY NOTES ACROSS THE HALLS IN 5TH GRADE BECAUSE SOMEONE'S PIGTAILS PISSES YOU OFF. SO, EITHER PULL UP YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES, OR JOCK STRAPS, OR TAKE LEAVE. OR .... SEND ME A PM AND I'LL ARRANGE FOR YOUR BAN TO TAKE PLACE. DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT, BECAUSE IT MAKES ME ILL JUST TO THINK ABOUT THAT. GRATITUDE'S

LIFE IS ART wrote
6m ago

~'~ IT WOULD BE A LOVELY CHANGE FOR ALL OF YOU TO CEASE ANY DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHERE TONY IS ... IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE, STEP BACK. PLEASE, STEP BACK.

LIFE IS ART wrote
3m ago

P.S.A. ANYTHING YOU POST FOR THE REST OF THIS DAY THAT IS DEROGATORY, SNARKY, OF CRITICISM, CYNICAL 'HUMOR', OR NEGATIVE IN ANY MANNER WILL IMMEDIATELY BE PULLED AND YOU WILL NOT BE HERE. IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO HAVE A DECENT TIME HERE, THEN PLEASE GO PLAY SOMEPLACE ELSE. DO NOT PEE IN GERRY'S POOL AND TURN IT YELLOW, AND THEN SLINK AWAY. IF THIS CONTINUES, THE ROOM WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LIFE IS ART VERY PROTECTIVE OF CONVICTED FRAUDSTER   Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:16 pm

ahahahaha

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

LIFE IS ART VERY PROTECTIVE OF CONVICTED FRAUDSTER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-