Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:51 am

One11FREEDOM wrote
4m ago
FOLKS I'M IN NORFOLK VA , SO IM MAKING SOME PHONE CALLS TODAY ON OUR MAJOR BASES HERE....

Pj wrote
3m ago
IMO why do we think we have any specific date? It has come n gone we get events to analyze but it doesn't have much bearing. Shabibi must return, Yuan gold back we have no real idea what the real trigger is? So everyone has been off, color chart as well. So we wait?

Misskitty05 wrote
5m ago
I like backdoc but I don't like the October thinking 
dinardiva wrote
5m ago
iraq will be doing international business while we are still sitting here waiting for the rv lol

Pj wrote
4m ago
Even if we find out that bases exchange it's for the military. Please let's not have millions calling. IMO it's a game!

Pj wrote
53s ago
So why do we still believe in this? Who is benefiting while we wait? I believe it's a country currency that needs reinstated. Seems they're functioning so is it vital ?

lostnq8 wrote
59s ago
heard from someone that blue moon call could be post RV - this is rumor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 am

IDIOTS! 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:01 am

One11FREEDOM wrote
26s ago
OK, Update on some calls to Norfolk Naval Base for Foreign Exchange services….CALLED these "listed" as being located on NORFOLK BASE: Naval EXCHANGE Services Dept-they referred me to Airport- which is Travelex, then ONSITE NAVY FEDERAL CU- does not do this service, ABNB-They do not offer this service also referred me to airpot/Travelex, BOA- listed as being on base but listed base number does not work, lol. That'a what I got…lol

lostnq8 wrote
moments ago
GM oney one one - i would imaging the on base exchange centers are getting hammered with phone calls today

One11FREEDOM wrote
2m ago
NICE TO CONFIRM ACTUAL "PUBLIC" BEAT ON THE MILITARY BASE STREET... 
candy girl wrote
2m ago
one11 i think this was just a weekend entertainment as always
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:27 am

KLS wrote
2m ago
Has anyone tried Patrick AFB Florida? Heard good lead...

RVReady wrote
moments ago
Folks, the military will always exchange their foreign currency before returning home. If not at a bank where they are stationed, then with a paymaster assigned to their units. Such as in the Navy aboard ship. This is standard procedure. The rate is the question. If returning military were able to get the higher rate, good on them.

RVReady wrote
2m ago
I'm not knocking Okie's post, and maybe some unit was very priviledged to be part of a private exchange, but it doesn't really compute. Love Okie but believe we have all been used a time or two to get info out to try to push this through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:44 am

OMG they are still talking about the old Okie post ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:26 am

RVReady wrote
6m ago
scotchie I have a question. Suppose you find a active duty, or retired military relative or friend. You go into the bank with this person as a signed in visitor. This retired person tries to exchange your currency. Will the bank allow him to transfer via wire into an account that isn't in his name? Something I've been wondering.

One11FREEDOM wrote
2m ago
RV, PERSONALLY I THINK I WOULD WAIT MYSELF, IF MILITARY DOING , IM THINKING WE ARE NEXT---BUT WHO KNOWS! RIGHT?

RVReady wrote
1m ago
RIGHT. Just suppose that the military had a private deal for those returning from Iraq. The deal for them was at the rate of .47 to 3.00 as Okie posted. In my way of thinking, that's a private exchange specific for those actively serving in our military in Iraq. I don't believe even if you tried, you'd get the higher rate. We know the contractors were being paid at 3.00 at one time. Just something to consider.

RVReady wrote
1m ago
I will not put my currency into anyone's hands. PERIOD

RDC74 wrote
58s ago
Even if the military is exchanging which is believable. Your not them.

RVReady wrote
42s ago
Absolutely RDC74.

RDC74 wrote
moments ago
We are waiting for 800#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:42 am

mdinn wrote
17m ago
I'M JUST HOPING THEY HAVE EXCHANGE CENTERS AT MILITARY INSTALLATIONS. MUCH SAFER THERE

mdinn wrote
14m ago
YEA THEY HAVE SAID SECURITY SURROUNDING MOST EXCHANGE CENTERS BUT ON BASE THERE IS THAT EXTRA BUFFER AND IF FLIGHTLINE AREAS, MUCH MORE SECURE

zejaybee wrote
12m ago
mdinn couldn't agree more It's difficult for me to get my head around the security questions and an 800# available to anyone and everyone that listens to a call or has access to a website. Just sayin it's difficult for me to see how it plays out.

TaterTot wrote
10m ago
Camp: I am doing alright...my military brother is freaking out a bit still looking for the pot of gold so to speak. Hasnt found a base yet...

KLS wrote
5m ago
Tater: Call Patrick AFB (Florida) has foreign currency exchange dept. Does he have privileges to go through military gate? Not as a guest of military, but privileged?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:34 pm

lostnq8 wrote
12m ago
RC i watch the blue moon lounge and recaps for the most part

STAG1 wrote
10m ago
lost - did nt he say some miltary contact he knows some didnt exchange but a couple said they did but not anymore ? so the answer is yes and no

lostnq8 wrote
10m ago
he is stating that military are checking and maybe there were yesterday or over the weakend but not now

RaginCajun wrote
9m ago
lost- what a joke

lostnq8 wrote
8m ago
you could say that

RaginCajun wrote
7m ago
lost- people follow anything

snickers wrote
4m ago
I'd be willing to wager no military exchanges the way it's been described. It's probably just for the peeps coming back to CONUS from other lands and want to get their few sheckels changed back. That stuff is normal and happens all the time. But I'm thinking it has nothing to do with 'THE' rv. Jmo.

Osmosis wrote
8m ago
RR struggles to come up with anything that sounds plausible

KLS wrote
7m ago
Osmosis: Overly cautious! Brother caught in sting.

KLS wrote
37s ago
Osmosis: Yes, (parterner) sentencing based on involvement with dinar.

Osmosis wrote
moments ago
Because it could be construed to be related to what he was doing before (MLM, Pyramid Scheme)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:19 pm

mroxygen wrote
18m ago
Help? Can anyone help? I really need a list of all the real world physical reason things that have happened that prove RV is real. I have to convince someone. I saw a long one I think it was last week? Can anyone help me out?

BillyBobg wrote
14m ago
Just have them check out what happened in Kuwait, and how Clinton "Balanced the Budget" in 2 years, based on the Kuwait Dinar, which Bush Senior bought at .10cents , I think 5 Trillion, and put into the Treasury Dept. which Clinton then exchanged when they "REVALUED AT $3.85

mroxygen wrote
10m ago
I just saw a list but can't remember where. Not a situation where I can have them do something. I have shared for years but he doesn't get all the day to day, so I am looking for a document form listing all the majors

Desmo wrote
11m ago
Ray announcing that there is "no new intel" is like someone saying "look, there's chicken and noodles in my chicken noodle soup!"....all he does is state the obvious and ask for donations

Desmo wrote
9m ago
Dont know....I choked down the first 10 minutes of "notell" and turned it off

Creasee wrote
9m ago
Desmo if you dont like what Ray says then get off his call

Desmo wrote
8m ago
I think thats what I just said....I didnt like it so I got off....chicken and noodles.....

Creasee wrote
5m ago
I for one would rather no info as to some of the garbage that is said out there from others

Desmo wrote
5m ago
Havent listened for a while and was curious as to what he was feeding the sheep

Creasee wrote
5m ago
surer as hell isnt untrue hopium you listen too

Creasee wrote
4m ago
indeed so why insult any of them 
Desmo wrote
4m ago
Havent listened to ANY hopium actually

Creasee wrote
4m ago
if ya dont like what you hear from any or all keep it to yourself 
Sunni Daze wrote
4m ago
CREASEE I AGREE WE DON'T NEED TO INSULT PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Fathertime wrote
18m ago
No need for me to listen to Gerry's calls anymore. I can get a pep talk from my dog. Lol

Fathertime wrote
16m ago
Ray's no Intel was more Intel than the last hour t hat I can't get back in my life.

nwmontana wrote
14m ago
. it's a bunch of wackjobs here seeking solace from each other. in a closed room, with very little air. We are silly with delight and each others odd company. i love you more than you'll ever know

RDC74 wrote
11m ago
Gerry could have cancelled his call today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:24 pm

These guys need to lay off the glue .....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
A FEW RUMORS OUT IN DINAR LAND BUT NOTHING TO HANG YOUR HAT ON. MORE REPORTS OF EXCHANGES ON MILITARY BASES AND POSTS. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I MUST SAY I DO NOT BELIEVE. YOU CANNOT HAVE AN EXCHANGE WITHOUT A RATE. YOU CAN'T HAVE A RATE WITHOUT IT BEING ON EVERYONE'S BANK SCREEN AND YOU CAN'T HAVE AN EXCHANGE ON A MILITARY BASE FOR ACTIVE AND RETIRED MILITARY MEMBERS WITHOUT INVITING ME. SORRY IT MAKES NO SENSE.

ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
THERE ARE A FEW NUGGETS GOING AROUND THAT WOULD SUGGEST WE ARE NEAR BUT NOTHING CONCRETE. SO WE WAIT A BE LONGER. I EQUATE "ANYTHING POSITIVE" MEANING WE ARE AT THE BANK. SO FAR THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED WHICH MEANS I STILL HAVE TO GO TO WORK TONIGHT.
Hitman wrote
2h ago
My son is on a military base in Wisconsin and they (the bank) asked him what he was talking about.

ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
I BELIEVE THE MILITARY RUMOR WAS STARTED BY A VERY THOUGHTLESS AND MEAN SPIRITED PERSON.
ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
TO CHECK OUT RUMOR AND GOOD INFO GO TO http://dinardetectives.com/, http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog or http://www.dinarguru.com/. THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHERS YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT AS WELL INCLUDING http://www.bondladyscorner.com/
ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
I STILL HAVE A WINDOW UNTIL THE 16TH WHICH COULD ALWAYS BE MOVED. I AM IMPRESSED WITH INFORMATION THAT IS STRESSING EVERYONE WOULD LIKE THIS DONE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.
ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
LOST - I AM TOLD IT THE GOOD PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS DONE.
ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
A REMINDER OF THAT INTERESTING TIDBIT I BROUGHT IN YESTERDAY REGARDING THE SENIOR GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL NOW BEING AUTHORIZED TO TAKE HIS/HER VACATION. THAT WAS TO START SOMETIME THIS WEEK. SINCE HE/SHE IS/WAS A MAJOR PLAYER THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES IF TRUE.
Doc wrote
2h ago
AdminBill - thanks - are your intel folks still looking at "near"?
ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
DOC - I WANT "THE" CONTACT!
ADMINBILL wrote
2h ago
DID NOT IMPLY HE OR SHE BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16   Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:52 pm

AdminBill wrote:
I BELIEVE THE MILITARY RUMOR WAS STARTED BY A VERY THOUGHTLESS AND MEAN SPIRITED PERSON.

And confirmed by gurus left and right ... some even claimed to have confirmed it with Okie. I will give you credit, you at least urged caution, sorta.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/16/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-