Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:23 am

09/09/2011 I read all posts from everyone. Hope and pray with and for everyone, including the people of Iraq, but do not post. I just read, listen and learn. Not any kind of "guru" or any other terminology one might put to people who post on a regular basis. I have no "intel" or information outside what I get from the forums and read on the net, or watch or listen to ....

Today, Sept 9, 2011, I received an email saying that Wells Fargo had removed their disclaimer about the Iraqi Dinar on their outgoing voicemail. This is a recording I had heard about 2 months ago when we thought this HAD to happen in August. Wink So, being the truth seeker I am, I called the number 800.626.xxxx. I heard the outgoing voicemail, just saying something to the effect of "If you wish to purchase press one. If you're calling about an online purchase, press two." I didn't press anything and was transferred to a real person. This is how the conversation went...

WF: "Hello, Foreign Exchange Dept. How may I help you?" Me: "Hi. I was just wondering what kind of spread WF charges on exchanges." WF: "Are you thinking about purchasing a certain currency?" Me: "No. I own a certain amount of a currency and I was wondering what your rate is going back to US Dollars." WF: "Well, typically, it's about 1 or 2 percent." Me: "And would I need to go to a main branch? Or can I exchange at a local branch?" WF: "Yes." Me: "Yes, a main branch or yes a local branch?" WF: "Oh, I'm sorry. A local branch. Yes." Me: "One more thing. Your outgoing voicemail used to have a disclaimer about a certain currency and I noticed it no longer does." WF: "Oh. We USED to have a disclaimer about the Iraqi Dinar. But, we don't anymore." Me: "Yes. That is exactly what I'm referring to. Is there any particular reason for that?" WF: "Well. It WAS because we weren't exchanging them. It was removed, but we're not exchanging them YET." ME: "YET... the KEY word there." WF: "(Giggles) Yes. That would be right." Me: "Thank you very much." WF: "Thank you for calling WF. Have a wonderful day."

Now, I know this isn't earth shattering.... but the last time I spoke with a WF PERSON, I was laughed at and ridiculed. This was a horse of an entirely different color! I now have personal experience of someone treating me with respect with regard to the IQD, instead of disdain. I have known all along we would be here, someday. It's so very nice that someday is sooner than later! Have a grand day, and be encouraged.
Terry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 am

Why would they take the disclaimer about the IQD (if ever) out, if they still DO NOT accept it yet?
Don't mean to ask the poster just saying is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 am

I had a very similar conversation a week ago with my WF branch manager, so keep the faith. I also had an even more interesting conversation this morning with my Chase Private Banker (also the branch manager). He said Chase was not released to cash in Iraq dinar yet, but Chase corporate was working on the procedures and he expected them at any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
childofgod

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks for sharing Terry!

It does make all the difference in the world when we experience something firsthand. I am so happy for your experience and am grateful you choose to share it with all of us.

And, it is quite clear that since they have removed the disclaimer and the WF person used the word "YET" we can all surmise where this is going.

THIS IS AWESOME!

This crazy ride will be grinding to a halt very shortly.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blessedby

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 am

"rvnow" I'm not 100% sure but I believe they took the disclaimer out to prepare for the RV. I to have account w/WF & contacted them couple months ago. They(teller) said the same thing except it was a scam, now I will follow up & see if this specific branch has changed their tune & keep you posted:~))
@rvnow55 wrote:
Why would they take the disclaimer about the IQD (if ever) out, if they still DO NOT accept it yet?
Don't mean to ask the poster just saying is all.

Blessedby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mlk6

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:08 pm

it's 11 in bmt, tx i just got off the phone with both chase and wells fargo both said they do not deal with the dinar
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Go rv!
Back to top Go down
hooked66

PostSubject: Stop calling the banks   Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 pm

People please stop calling the banks. You will only frustrate yourself. You don't need to hear from the banks to feel good about your investment. When the Rv occurs,the banks will be dealing!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mortoys

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 pm

I called the local Wells Fargo exchange this morning and they told me it was a scam. They then put me thru to the dept in Portland Oregon. Even though they have removed it from the voice mail I was told the person had talked to the head of all foreign exchanges last week and they would in no certain terms be exchanging the Dinar. I told him that I was going to close my accounts then and he didn't even try to stop me when I told him I opened them especially for large wires of cash in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:32 pm

When the info providers and mods tell you NOT TO CALL THE BANKS... it's for your own sanity! chillout

WHEN the RV occurs, your bank will welcome you with open arms!

No worries!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mlk6

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm

also talked to compass bbva they have been hearing about this for 5 years now and have no info on a rv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps   Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Chase Bank downtown L.A knows nada on the Dinar and per management they have never received any correspondence stating "get ready".. Not sure what the gurus are trying to dig up and here's why.

Many banks are in the business of exchanging currency. When the Dinar goes "live" then and only then will Corporate send out their "get ready". Banks can adapt same day and probably within hours for the rate change. There has not been any "new" hiring for this. If you have to wait, will you wait? Darn right you will. Don't worry folks. The banks will be ready wen and only when the rate goes "live"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Terry's Wells Fargo Bank Story Emailed to Dinar Recaps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: