Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Friday Drama 6/3/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Friday Drama 6/3/16   Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:55 pm

COLORADOGURL wrote
37m ago
ANY NON SUPORTERS IN YOUR FAMILY?

COLORADOGURL wrote
36m ago
I'VE BEEN GETTING THAT LATELY AND HAVE NOT SHARED W MANY FAMILY MEMBERS! I'M FINE - ANYONE ELSE NEED SUPPORT??

My Eyes Adored You wrote
19m ago
For Gerry, Iko and Art to say there just plain isn't any more intel is huge. We are definitely at the end of this ride!

My Eyes Adored You wrote
15m ago
I noticed one caller today tried to take Bruce to task. Gerry handled it like a pro. Hats off to him.

sassy wrote
13m ago
yes i didnt realize jerry and bruce use the same pastor!

My Eyes Adored You wrote
12m ago
I have to say that I recognized his voice and wondered and was happy to hear the caller ask Pastor if he was on both calls. They sounded so similar.

My Eyes Adored You wrote
11m ago
Bruce has changed quite a bit in the last month or so. That's what's making people crazy. He wasn't really a Nesara a guy before and now he's allowing that discussion to come forth. I was not expecting him to continue having Yosef on his calls. He's going to have to own that decision and live with the repercussions of that decision.

TEX2007 wrote
11m ago
Sassy, Pastor is Gerry and Bruce's VIRTUAL Pastor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 6/3/16   Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 pm

toolfan4 wrote
10m ago
wc ended her call after berating her members for 30 min......great entertainment though.....she just took her ball and went home after stomping her feet ......lol

MALLY wrote
10m ago
TOOL~~WHY WAS SHE UPSET?

toolfan4 wrote
8m ago
malley i guess her room wasnt ordering enough plugs or water filters...she said they are all immature and are not prepared to be millionaires....she is just a piece of work...her structured water mlm must be going down....lol

Dinofan wrote
7m ago
tool... I can never understand what she is saying half the time... subtitles would help

toolfan4 wrote
6m ago
dino i go there because it is very entertaining but kind of sad sometimes 
UncleBig wrote
6m ago
Fisher, WC and last call I listened to, yosef was also rude 
56wasgreat wrote
6m ago
fisher kindda disappeared once Yosef came to town 
toolfan4 wrote
7m ago
wc can be a bit bipolar at times....and tonight was one of them....bad enough fisher talking down to people quite often

toolfan4 wrote
5m ago
i think fisher is intimidated by yosef

Grateful2BEing wrote
5m ago
Love and control are not synonymous to one another. Dr WC (BTW, some kind of purchased title) does not practice what she preaches; she speaks of oneness and love, yet she hasn't walked in that light.... Sad affair when one's words of fallacy are not of their living! ~

toolfan4 wrote
2m ago
dino i thought it very interesting when all these huge rates of 65000 per zim were floating around and being questioned...all of a sudden there were no more sov rates but the zeros are mysteriously staying instead of being lopped....its like a story being written on the fly

MDS1965 wrote
moments ago
~~ YOU MAY EXPRESS YOUR OPINION IN CHAT. BE RESPECTFUL W/ YOUR LANGUAGE THIS MEANS NO NAME CALLING, NO INSINUATIONS OF ANY SUCH NAMES. DON'T INSULT ANYONE W/ UNKIND REMARKS. NO MORE SEPERATIST LINE MARKING~THOSE STRANGE TRIBAL LINES THAT HAVE BEEN DRAWN TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER IS A CHOSEN WEAPON OF THE PTW. DON'T PICK UP THEIR SWORDS AND TURN IT ON SELF, OR OTHERS. IF YOU CAN'T FIND THIS ABILITY IN YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS, DON'T POST. LOVING-KINDNESS IS THE PLACE WE NEED TO STAND.~~

toolfan4 wrote
46s ago
now realtruth is shut down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 6/3/16   Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Inkmaster91 wrote
moments ago
We are here its up to the one to let us have it USA will be the last to exchange

Inkmaster91 wrote
41s ago
We are the key players in the game would you pull us out of the game

Inkmaster91 wrote
33s ago
Brb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 6/3/16   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Brigantine wrote
2m ago
In truth, we know nothing. I've heard about the "new republic" for fifteen years. I've read and been "given info" on the GCR for fifteen years. In reality, what do I really know? I know I hold currency and I've been lied to 100 times / week for fifteen years. That's what I know..
DinarAddict wrote
4m ago
i dont care what rate i get just damn do it
mmdixie wrote
59s ago
Dinar Addict, I am with you. I took off the 6 0's and added up my Zim at just 1 penny and I will still have 27 and a half million. I can live with that. Still have 5 other currencies

Kaper wrote
1m ago
I heard they are going to give everyone who exchanges zim a small country

toolfan4 wrote
42s ago
kaper i heard the galactics are giving a small planet with a 100 trill and a moon for a 500 mil

Blackeyepea wrote
14m ago
You all be cool..it's just about over..

Blackeyepea wrote
13m ago
Many things abound but one thing is for sure..we are definitely in the closing moments!

Blackeyepea wrote
12m ago
I'm very excited! Thank God for those that took a stand to make this happen for us! They were God's workman to make sure we are made whole.. financially speaking.

COLORADOGURL wrote
12m ago
CLOSING MOMEN TS!?!?!?! WOW!!! INKY TOLD US TO HAVE OUR PLAN TYPED AND 85% SURE OF IT GOING THIS WEEKEND.

Blackeyepea wrote
11m ago
Most likely they are not gonna have time to fine tooth your plans but be prepared anyway and talk from your heart

Blackeyepea wrote
10m ago
The games are over..it's time to redeem.. 
Blackeyepea wrote
10m ago
Kap..China is ready to roll!!

Kaper wrote
9m ago
Bep is China pissed

Blackeyepea wrote
9m ago
Kap..been pissed..

Blackeyepea wrote
8m ago
Which is good for us and our redemption.

starbucksrules wrote
7m ago
***BEP......should we be looking at Iraqi CARDS this weekend??? (which have been loaded many TIMES, or something). OR.......should we be looking at the Yuean being Gold Backed, on the 18TH?????

Blackeyepea wrote
6m ago
Starbucks. We have heard that so much..I say watch China at this stage in the game

Blackeyepea wrote
5m ago
Idk how Grandfather haven't released it when they know if they don't and they announce gold backed we are in trouble if we are not..idk about that one..

Blackeyepea wrote
5m ago
Ok good night folks..

Blackeyepea wrote
5m ago
I know CG..somehow I don think that matters and if it does then we are in really good shape.

starbucksrules wrote
5m ago
BEP.......EXACTLY!! So Translation: ......NO need to be excited this weekend. As China has until the 16TH. Pretty simple......right????.....

Blackeyepea wrote
4m ago
Starbucks..people are excited because we are in the closing moments..

Blackeyepea wrote
3m ago
If what Iraq is saying is true if they will be.loading..we will be loaded too..

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago
Your lives are just about to change financially! Be grateful..you are rare!

Blackeyepea wrote
2m ago
I am so happy and grateful now.....

LIFE IS ART wrote
moments ago
THE ROOM IS NOW CLOSED ~~ THE ROOM IS NOW CLOSED ~~THE ROOM IS NOW CLOSED ~~ THE ROOM IS NOW CLOSED ~~THE ROOM IS NOW CLOSED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 6/3/16   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:22 am

toolfan4 wrote:
dino i thought it very interesting when all these huge rates of 65000 per zim were floating around and being questioned...all of a sudden there were no more sov rates but the zeros are mysteriously staying instead of being lopped....its like a story being written on the fly

What? You mean...it's all being made up? Like the gurus are lying or something? How could you shatter my dreams like this? Say it aint so, toolfan4, say it aint so!

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WingIt Friday Drama 6/3/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-