Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:46 am

ADMINBILL wrote
15m ago
REMEMBER TO ASSESS ALL CALLS FOR THEIR CONTENT AND WEIGH THEM AGAINST WHAT YOU KNOW. ONE PERSONS UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROCESS CAN BE QUITE DIFFERENT THAN SOMEONE ELSE'S.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:21 am

@Ssmith wrote:
ADMINBILL wrote
15m ago
REMEMBER TO ASSESS ALL CALLS FOR THEIR CONTENT AND WEIGH THEM AGAINST WHAT YOU KNOW. ONE PERSONS UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROCESS CAN BE QUITE DIFFERENT THAN SOMEONE ELSE'S.

People can have a different understanding of the process???

Someone ask ADMINBILL to post "The Process" in his forum so everybody can check things off as they happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:39 am

What process? Oh you mean the process of conning the gullible out of their hard earned money?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:59 am

Yep! That one...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:52 pm

TurtleIsland1 wrote
58m ago
note to admin: Why is this beside my avatar??? Wingin It Call Moderator
TurtleIsland1 wrote
57m ago
I assure you I am not even in that chat room, nor am I a member/moderator
saintly wrote
45m ago
Thx TURTLE for posting the articles......There is a reason why ADMIN doesn't allow him on calls or post here.....all I know is that ADMIN has never lied to us and the the person stated in your posts has on multiple occasions....Thank you for being balanced and grounded WSOMN MODS and ADMIN.....as my friend RAGIN CAJUN says.....We are one day closer!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:16 pm

RaginCajun

Veteran Member

Date: 1h ago
FOR WSOMN ONLY- PLEASE DO NOT POST ON ANY OTHER BOARDS OR RECAPS

Frank stated on May 28th in his opinion the IMF gave Iraq a 20 day extension which would bring us to the middle of June. We should start hearing Mosul is reclaimed on June 5th. June 2nd Iraq goes live with their electronic system to connect to the world. Iraq has till June 15 to submit letter to the IMF stating all required conditions have been met for them to get their loans from the IMF. Two items required are 1. Taxes, 2. Lifting of the zeros. June 5th also all Q-Cards issued and ready to be used. Ramadan starts on June 5th or June 6th, wouldn't this be a wonderful gift for the citizens of Iraq.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Sumpie wrote
44m ago
An irony of Bill's pronoucement is that it follows his sponsored call last night, which was very well done and informative even for us who are seasoned.

Sumpie wrote
44m ago
Now we have 44 members in line.

ADMINBILL wrote
17m ago
SUMPIE - YES IT IS IRONIC BUT WHEN I AM INFORMED THAT THERE WERE IMPORTANT INACCURACIES BY PEOPLE WHO WOULD DEFINITELY KNOW THEN IT IS TIME TO REVIEW THE THE NEED FOR A CALL.

ADMINBILL wrote
13m ago
THE INACCURACIES WERE UNINTENDED I'M SURE BUT SINCE MYSELF AND MY TEAM MEMBERS ARE PERCEIVED AS SPONSORING ALL THE CALLS WE DO, THE INFERENCE IS MADE THAT WE THEN SUPPORT ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

scotchie wrote
12m ago
ADMIN, it should be/is understood you cannnot support all views expressed on every call, imo

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
SCOTHIE - HERE IS THE RUB. THE CALL WAS HEARD LIVE BY OVER 2000 PEOPLE. WE HAVE JUST OVER 2000 MEMBERS OF WHICH 10 - 20% ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAT ROOM OR IN THE FORUM. THAT LEAVES MANY PEOPLE THAT LISTEN AND GET ALL OF THEIR INFORMATION FROM CALLS AND DO NOT TAKE THE TIME TO QUESTION WHAT IS BEING SAID. I AM NOT TRYING TO PICK ON AWAKE BECAUSE THIS TRUE WITH ALL CALLS

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:38 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
54s ago
1DESERTRAT - I WOULD AGREE IF I WERE IN YOUR POSITION. BUT MY HOST AND I ARE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, TO FACILITATING THE CONCLUSION OF THE RV AS WE HAVE BEEN DIRECTED.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:37 pm

Voslos wrote
5m ago
Admin: why can't we get the truth? What's the hold up? What was the untruthful information provided last night? By keeping this from us it is no better than those you feel are providing false info imo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:40 pm

Voslos wrote
4m ago
If information on last nights call with awake in 3D was inaccurate we deserve to know what information was inaccurate please and thank you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Voslos wrote
2m ago
By me asking these questions of admin it is my hope he will simply reflect on the questions asked to reevaluate his stance on providing some of this info requested

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:47 pm

PuraVida wrote
23s ago
I was not a member at TNT, but I thought most of the members here left there because they were being told what information they were allowed access to at that site, and what they could or could not discuss. As a result I understand why they are asking for answers to there questions here. If I am wrong please feel free to correct me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16   Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:24 am

KLS wrotePURA: I was a loyal member of TNT...I like Tony when he was with PTR, glad he started his own site....I did my donations to keep site running.....And trigger finger "DAZ", one day in chat, I said the wrong thing, gone....banned

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Thursday Drama 6/2/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: