Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are.

2 posters

Go down

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. Empty The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are.

Post by Rwederfoort Tue May 31, 2016 1:42 pm

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 1416519077
Dear Heir of Creation,

When I first learned the information contained on this page, I thought my heart would shatter into tiny little pieces. I could hardly breathe; and was never the same afterward. I shared the information with a few close friends who completely dismissed it; they simply could not comprehend. Everyone awakens in their own time. If you are visiting this page, the time for you is now.

Knowing who we are involves understanding where we've been. The time has come for us to join together as a people in absolute truth and transparency. The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are.

With love,

Cindy Kay

1. The United States is a CORPORATION, incorporated February 21, 1871 in order to provide a government for the District of Columbia.

FORTY FIRST CONGRESS. SESSION III. CH. 61, 61 1871 (page 419)

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 6467378
Screen Shot

2. According to the Uniform Commercial Code, UCC9 - 307 (h), The location of the United States is the District of Columbia.

Uniform Commercial Code, UCC9 - 307 (h) - scroll down to section 9-307 and look for (h) about 1/3 of the way down the page.

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 8628358
Screen Shot

3. The federal jurisdiction of the United States as defined by the Constitution for the United States of America (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17) is not to exceed ten square miles of the District of Columbia.

Constitution for the United States of America, Article 1, Section 8

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 8837642
Screen Shot
[size]

4. The "United States" is defined by the United States Code is a federal corporation.

United States Code (Cornell University) 28 USC § 3002 - Definitions

[/size]
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 3019537
Screen Shot

5. Your birth certificate is a security traded on the stock exchange.
To check for yourself:

• 1. Go to http://www.fidelity.com/
  • 2. Click on 'Research'.
  • 3. Click on 'Quotes'.
  • 4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up' or go to ‘Find Symbol’
  • 5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
  • 6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
  • 7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).

NOTE: We were happily informed on December 25, 2012 that ALL banks and corporations have been foreclosed by the One Peoples' Public Trust.
[size]

6. Many governments are registered as CORPORATIONS at the SEC - Washington D.C. 

US. Securities and Exchange Commission

[/size]
The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 2271321
Screen Shot
[size]

What does all this mean? Check out the link below.

The Story of Your Enslavement

[/size]
Interview with Karen Hudes, Acting Council for the World Bank
Confirms the documents on this page
[size]

7. Take  look at the document below: Executive Order 13307, signed in 1997 by President Clinton. Note section b.) where "capital" is defined as "physical capital and intangible or human capital." Our human energy backs the U.S. Corporation financial system.

8. Here we have a UCC filing statement by the Obama administration. Note the box on the third page of the form where the collateral is described as the "all real men with hands and legs..."

[/size]

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. Empty Re: The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are.

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 31, 2016 10:35 pm

You have nothing at all. The first link is a law establishing the government of the United States. The second, in context establishes where the legal offices of the United States are for use of creditors. 9-307 is headed Location of Debtor. It is that, nothing more and nothing less. Article 1 Section 8 of the constitution enumerates the powers of the congress. The section to which you refer grant's congress the power to govern the District of Columbia, as the seat of the Federal Government. It in no way defines the extent of that government, nor can it logically be construed to do so. In fact, the Constitution gives no physical description to the extent of the US. While a federal cooperation is one definition of what the term United States could mean, it is not the only one, and can not be read in exclusion of the other definitions:
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.
In context, it is clear that as worded it is incorrect to twist it around to say the US is defined as a corporation. It clearly says nothing of the sort. I could go on .... but I'll close with the official statement from the World Bank regarding Karen Hudes:

An individual named Karen Hudes has been issuing correspondence and arranging meetings in the name of the World Bank. In some communications, Ms. Hudes has presented herself as the World Bank's Acting General Counsel.

Karen Hudes has not been employed by the World Bank since 2007 and is in no capacity authorized to represent any arm of the World Bank Group. Any claims otherwise by Ms. Hudes or her proxies are false and should not be viewed as credible.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 2805820865  The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 2805820865  The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 2805820865  The time is NOW for all Eternal Hearts, Heirs of Creation, to remember who we are. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum