Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region

Go down

The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region Empty Re: The announcement of a tripartite government plan for economic reform in the Kurdistan region

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:31 am

A conference of reform conference in the Kurdistan region 's economy for the year recovery and protect the poor segment, on Monday, in Erbil, in the presence of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, the president of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, representatives of the World Bank, to announce the plan economic reform extends for the next three years.

The Minister of Planning in the Government of the Kurdistan region, Ali Sindi "Our work since last year to find a solution to overcome this crisis faced by the Kurdistan region, and we will begin economic reforms with the help of the World Bank," adding that " the economic plan includes the next three years all sectors."

He continued "this road map is the result of several years of work with the World Bank, UN agencies and international institutions and organizations , " adding that " the economic reform plan in the Kurdistan region, prepared on the basis of 45 reports and scientific study."

He said that "the Ministry of planning in the Kurdistan region occurred in 10/03/2013 an agreement with the World Bank, the relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the World Bank has turned into a new phase, and that the World Bank began providing technical assistance directly. "

" the beginning of this phase was the implementation of the four projects, the first part of the social protection strategy, the second renewal of the Implementing Regulations of public contracts, and the third determining economic development, and the fourth is the introduction of the Shura Council. "
he went on to say" we are working together now on a mission is education, electricity, trade and industry, "following up" sectors at the end of 2014 and at the request of the President of Kurdistan, the bank began international assessment of the economic and social implications for the displaced and refugees, and the war against al Daash the Kurdistan region, revealing that the crisis of the financial crisis the expenses alone in the Kurdistan region, for 2015 only amounted to 1.4 billion dollars. "

and that in" 18/02/2016 request of Mr. Nechirvan Barzani, the World Bank has developed a road map for economic reform in the Kurdistan region, as well as the implementation of the reform plan, and that 's what be announced today. "

on the World Bank report said that" the report consists of seven parts and 200 pages, and the most prominent measures of reform in the area of staff numbers and salaries and increase revenues, financial and agricultural sector, water resources and services, tourism, energy, transport and communications. "

and on the reasons for the emergence of the financial crisis in the region , said Minister of planning, said that" cutting salaries province and the advent of displaced people and the war against Daash and the deterioration of oil prices are the reasons behind the emergence of the crisis. "

He said Cindy said , " the level of poverty has risen in the Kurdistan region significantly during the past years , " adding that "there are four thousand stalled in the Kurdistan region project needs $ 5 billion to complete them ."
He added that " the Kurdistan Regional Government began a project of reform to reduce expenditure , " he said ."We optimistic overcome this crisis and we need to support the World Bank in this. "

the Minister of planning in the Government of Kurdistan, that it should benefit from the Kurdistan region of loans made to Iraq, stressing that the " Baghdad did not allow the Kurdistan region of meddling in monetary policy. "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum