Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file

Go down

Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file Empty Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file

Author: ZJ
Editor: BK
30/05/2016 18:58

Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file 27219
House of Representatives hearing "solidarity", which was held on Sunday (May 29, 2016)

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Detecting State of Law coalition, on Monday, all the political blocs to attend the next session of parliament and vote during which the survival of his body, according to "plus half of one" principle to close definitively this file, noting that the current presidency failed to win the confidence of the House of Representatives, opens the door to agree on dialogue alternative.

The leader of the coalition, Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "the political blocs agreed to allocate a parliament session on Tuesday, (the 31st of May the current 2016), for the vote on the survival of the current Presidency of the Council or not," adding that "everyone will attend the session of both the House of Representatives of the protesters or the other blocs."

He added Jaafar, that "the first phase of the meeting will ask a question of whether the required change of the Presidency of the Council or not, and if it is voted on according to the principle of half plus one, and could not Voters changed is closed the file", noting that "the approval of the House of Representatives to change the presidency Council under that figure, opens the door to dialogue between the political blocs over the week to approve the new Commission president, and held another session for a vote. "

The presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, raised, on Sunday (29 May) the current, solidarity meeting in support of the security forces, which was held under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 171 deputies and the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, to Monday, after the vote on the extension of the current legislative term for a month one, discuss the liberalization process of the city of Fallujah and humanitarian conditions in the city's economic conditions and loan Monetary Fund.

And it announced the presidency of parliament for the postponement of the session on Monday to Tuesday to attend the largest number of deputies of the session.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives is disabled for nearly a month, after the storming of the demonstrators to its building in the 30th of April 2016, and the differences on the survival of Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in the office of his dismissal, which have evolved to provide the protesters objecting House of Representatives on the survival of al-Jubouri and his supporters appealed to the Federal Supreme Court the legitimacy of the meeting held by the al-Jubouri and voice during the five new ministers, the meeting of the sitters of Representatives voted to dismiss al-Jubouri, while the court decided on Sunday, to postpone consideration of the appeal claims until the eighth of June.

LINK

Political blocs agree on resolving the presidency of the parliament session Tuesday file 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum