Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 10:54 am

AdminBill: TOMORROW IS MEMORIAL DAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED DECORATION DAY. I AM AN ARMY VETERAN AS WAS MY DAD. I RETIRED FROM THE NAVY. I AM A VETERAN. THAT IS WHAT OUR VETERANS DAY IS FOR. THE NATIONS VETERANS THAT SERVED AND LIVED THROUGH THEIR SERVICE. MEMORIAL DAY IS A DAY SET ASIDE TO REMEMBER OUR WAR DEAD. PLEASE REMEMBER THOSE THAT PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT http://www.usmemorialday.org/?page_id=2

ADMINBILL wrote
1h ago
TODAY IS MEMORIAL DAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED DECORATION DAY. VETERANS DAY IS FOR VETERANS. MEMORIAL DAY IS A DAY SET ASIDE TO REMEMBER OUR WAR DEAD. PLEASE REMEMBER THOSE THAT PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT http://www.usmemorialday.org/?page_id=2

ADMINBILL wrote
42m ago
OFF TO WORK - HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY AND REMEMBER THOSE THAT HAVE FALLEN IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Blondie wrote
1m ago
OH ****! I'M OUT OF TOILET PAPER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 2:41 pm

USE YOUR CURRENCY FOR TOILET PAPER STUPID 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 3:10 pm

Mr Vegas wrote
4m ago
What happened to the negative Goat

Mr Vegas wrote
4m ago
He or she hasn't written in a long time 
RaginCajun wrote
4m ago
she fell off the side of the mountain

Blondie wrote
4m ago
SEROUSLY? THE IRAQIS ATE IT/HER/HIM

RaginCajun wrote
4m ago
i cold use me some goat about now, recaps will not post her/him anymore because she/he was to negative  
lostnq8 wrote
4m ago
recaps stopping carrying her tripe caused he/she/it kept bashing the gurus

frister wrote
4m ago
i just bought a 500 thousand zim note...2008...aa... is that still good?

scotchie wrote
3m ago
Zim note is good; whether it is worth anything is the question

Sunni Daze wrote
3m ago
DON'T LISTEN TO WANG DANG HE SAID BURN IT LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 3:51 pm

@frister wrote:
i just bought a 500 thousand zim note...2008...aa... is that still good?

Good for nothing but mounting it on the wall as a reminder to do you due diligence BEFORE you buy next time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Blondie wrote
8m ago
ROOMIES-- COME ON NOW. REALITY CHECK! SERIOUSLY? YOSEF REQUESTED THE CALL NOT BE RECORDED? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WE KNOW, DOESN'T IT? IF AN 800 IS GOING TO BE GIVEN OUT, IT AIN'T GOING TO BE TO YOSEF. THINK ABOUT IT.

Blondie wrote
7m ago
SOUPKETTLE AND CERTAINLY, "THE TROLLS" ARE GOING TO RESPECT HIS WISHES. NOTHING LIKE SAYING "DON'T RECORD THIS CALL" TO ENSURE SOMEONE WILL RECORD THE CALL! HEEELLLLOOOO! 
Classy One wrote
7m ago
I'm sure there won't be an 800 number but here you go anyways! https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=DeFL7/j4Qlh

Spotimus wrote
6m ago
Did someone say "YOSEF" is ON?????!!!!! Oh my.........I better run so fast to see if I can't hear just a stipend of his glorius wisdom!! Mabye the Zim has gone even higher!! To the stratusphere! Say it is so dear guru in the sky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Big-Craig wrote
4m ago
Yosef is speaking now

Blondie wrote
4m ago
DID HE GIVE THE 800# YET?

Big-Craig wrote
4m ago
He just said we are getting 800# today

Blondie wrote
moments ago
OK JUST TUNED IN TO THE CALL. HE JUST SAID YOU DON'T NEED THE 800 NO. ( THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER AGREED WITH HIM ON)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Blondie wrote
2m ago
SUNNI HERE'S YOUR RELIEF-- JUST HAVE THEM CALL 1-900-BLONDIE! HAVE THEM CALL EARLY AND OFTEN. IT WILL MAKE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE. AND, IN FULL DISCLOSURE, I MAKE $1/MINUTE!

peak wrote
1m ago
Blondie is not in it for the money, she enjoys the spankings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Blondie wrote
12m ago
HERB BACK ON THE PORCH. I HAD TO GO KICK SOME COMMON SENSE INTO A FEW KNUCKLEHEADS IN ANOTHER ROOM!

Reign of Heaven wrote
12m ago
My personal opinion is Yosef is way off the reservation, but listen to whoever sounds good to you.

Sunni Daze wrote
11m ago
REIGN THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION BUT PLEASE WE JUST HAD AN HOUR OF THAT AND DON'T WANT TO START IT UP AGAIN 
Blondie wrote
12m ago
PINPOINT AND SHERRY BABY-- ARE YOU GOING TO SHARE THE 800#'S THAT YOSEF GAVE OUT?

Misskitty05 wrote
11m ago
What I heard of tonight's call was more like a sermon than anything else. He didn't seem to be his usual calm self either.

Blondie wrote
11m ago
REIGN WATCH IT ON THAT RESERVATION THINGIE. COULD BE TAKEN AS RACIST!

pinpoint43 wrote
8m ago
why admin put a hater to watch the board makes no sense...

Blondie wrote
7m ago
YEAH, PNPOINT, IT REALLY IS SAD THAT THIS, "YOSEF", PUMPED EVERYONE UP ON GETTING THE 800#'S AND, OF COURSE, DIDN'T DELIVER! LET ME GUESS? YOU'RE GOING TO THE BANK TOMORROW AND SAYING "WELL, YOSEF SAID ALL I NEED TO EXCHANGE IS LOVE AND JOY IN MY HEART"

Blondie wrote
6m ago
BELOVED EVEN THE BIG DOGS NEED A REST! 
Blondie wrote
7m ago
DOES THAT ABOUT SUM IT UP?

pinpoint43 wrote
6m ago
no blondie. however you are that girl that make fun of the way people dance at the party but never goes near the dance floor!!!

Blondie wrote
5m ago
PINPOINT NOT HARDLY, DARLIN AND, IF YOU THING THIS IS MAKING FUN, YOU BETTER GROW UP AND FAST!

Blondie wrote
4m ago
THINK

Blondie wrote
4m ago
PINPOINT, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I AM WRONG. BRING IT

Blondie wrote
2m ago
OK. PINPOINT DOESN'T WANT TO RESPOND SO I'M GOING TO ASK ANYONE IN THE ROOM. WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS HATEFUL?

Sunni Daze wrote
1m ago
LETS LET IT GO PLEASE 
Sunni Daze wrote
2m ago
BLONDIE NO FIGHTS THE RINK CLOSED FOR THE NIGHT

Sunni Daze wrote
1m ago
LETS LET IT GO PLEASE 
Sunni Daze wrote
2m ago
BLONDIE NO FIGHTS THE RINK CLOSED FOR THE NIGHT

Blondie wrote
1m ago
PINPOINT WHAT ON EARTH LED YOU TO BELIEVE I HAVE TEETH?

Beloved wrote
51s ago
Pinpoint, I think I have to side with Blondie, after many calls I have never heard and confirmed info from Josef but I have heard missed dates, escalating rates, and other diversions. He may sound spiritual but his words seem off to me.

Sunni Daze wrote
40s ago
MY SORRY I AM THE REF AND YES THE CALL IS OVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 8:06 pm

Sunni Daze wrote
13m ago
I WILL HSUT THE CHAT DOWN IF THIS STARTS UP AGAIN AND I CAN DO IT

Blondie wrote
13m ago
For the record, i'm not on edge.

Blondie wrote
12m ago
pinpoint How about you tell us? 
Blondie wrote
13m ago
pinpoint That the Zim is not going to rv at the astronomical rates he is quoting/ 
Sunni Daze wrote
13m ago
WE CLOSE AT NIGHT UNLESS IT GETS OUT OF HAND AND THEN SOONER

pinpoint43 wrote
11m ago
i don't know blondie. thats why im on all the calls trying to stay in the game... b

Blondie wrote
11m ago
So, Pinpoint, let me ask you again. Where are the 800#s that Yosef was going to give out?

Peacewoman wrote
11m ago
Does anyone know if the call Yosef was on recorded?

Blondie wrote
10m ago
PEACEWOMAN Apparently, he requested that it not be recorded. Now why would that be?

neuronut wrote
10m ago
ccountability NOT

Blondie wrote
10m ago
NEURONUT Ya think?

pinpoint43 wrote
9m ago
wow blondie!!!

Blondie wrote
9m ago
I'm not trying to be combative. I'm just trying to get some common sense in here!

Blondie wrote
8m ago
PINPOINT 800#'S or are you going to the bank with the "Yosef said, I have love and joy im heart so exchange me"? Just askin for a response

pinpoint43 wrote
7m ago
common sense is to just respect all people!!!! you will never go wrong like that...

Blondie wrote
6m ago
PINPOINT Please tell me where I have been disrespectful or anyone else in the room that has been in this conversation, please tell me where I have been disrespectful?

Blondie wrote
5m ago
PINPOINT PERHAPS YOU HAVE MISTAKEN ME FOR YOSEF. I HAVE NO INTEL OTHER THAN MY OWN COMMON SENSE.

pinpoint43 wrote
4m ago
which brings nothing to the board!!! only hate!!!!

pinpoint43 wrote
4m ago
nobody knows that is my point!!!

Blondie wrote
4m ago
PINPOINT Please show me where I made fun of someone? In fact, I believe you are the one that made the inane remark of me sitting on the sidelines making fun of everyone on the dancefloor. Or did I misread that?

KIRKWOOD wrote
3m ago
YOU READ THIS because you are the chosen ones....PASS IT FORWARD....you are going to see soon....lets hope this word goes away..soon....pray with me...thank you for letting be the ones that will help this world become...REAL

Blondie wrote
2m ago
KIRKWOOD No, Yosef is telling you to go to the bank with "love and joy in your heart" and they will exchange you. Just ask Pinpoint. Supposedly, he was going to give out the 800#'s tonight!

pinpoint43 wrote
moments ago
Blondie if the 800s due come out today, you gonna call or you gonna wait till the bank calls you?

Snake wrote
1m ago
Herb who says is the Bible for there were no Christians until there was a Christ

Herb wrote
26s ago
snake the bible is great just a rewrite from before and thing left out for a mans choice not above..

KIRKWOOD wrote
28s ago
you know this has been a very hard ride for us that have been here for years...hearing every week....we have been played with to keep telling others to get in..RIGHT....do you know you were chosen...some today or yesterday...myself is now 5 years and 6 months of believing....GOOD NEWS...the choice was the fathers to spread it to as many people of good hearts,,,people that are real..people that know pain and know what they would do if only...IT IS HERE...GOD BLESS USA

Blondie wrote
32s ago
PINPOINT I'M GONNA CALL YOU, DARLIN. YOU THINK I'M STUPID?

Bigrich wrote
moments ago
where is forest gump when ya need em

Gymrat wrote
moments ago
OK Pinpoint... Whats your point Dude.. For real... Blondie.. you're still hott

pinpoint43 wrote
35s ago
not stupid, just sad

Blondie wrote
21s ago
GYM Do you think pinpoint is a dude?

Gymrat wrote
moments ago
I have no ides Blondie

Gymrat wrote
1m ago
We all have our opinions... No one here is gonna change mine... and I will not change yours...

pinpoint43 wrote
40s ago
thats my point!!!!!!!! gymrat..

Gymrat wrote
moments ago
Then Why argue the point... Dude/Dudette

One11FREEDOM wrote
moments ago
THANKS ALL FOR SHARING YOUR RESPECTFUL OPINIONS, IT MEANS SO MUCH THAT YOU CARE ENOUGH TO LEAD DISCUSSIONS WITH RESPECT FOR EACH OTHERS OPINION...THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16   Mon May 30, 2016 8:25 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

Peacewoman wrote
11m ago
Does anyone know if the call Yosef was on recorded?

Blondie wrote
10m ago
PEACEWOMAN Apparently, he requested that it not be recorded. Now why would that be?

neuronut wrote
10m ago
ccountability NOT

Blondie wrote
10m ago
NEURONUT Ya think?

Yep! That's why ADMINBILL deleted his calls.

Why do you think websites, like the Generals64 Group, disappear? NO ACCOUNTABILITY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Sunday Drama 5/30/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: