Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis

Go down

New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis Empty New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 26, 2016 11:38 pm

New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis

By Roudao 8 hours ago

New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis 218869Image1

Roudao - Erbil

A recent study led by US researchers, the paper currency they live and the thousands and even millions of bacteria and microbes.

Scientists from New York University and found that "the currency is the way exchanges between people in the banks, but they carry a stunning number of microbes and bacteria due to the transition from hand to hand."

By analyzing the genetic material on one dollar, select researchers from New York University's 3,000 species of bacteria when the sample is examined under a microscope.

The lead researcher, Dr. Jane Carlton, director of New York University's Center for Genomics and Systems Biology, that "the most widespread on the paper money bacteria can cause acne, and the ones that cause stomach ulcers, pneumonia, food poisoning and infections of Staphylococcus aureus, and also discovered the bacteria responsible for antibiotic resistance, arguing that it is a breeding ground for viruses as well as it can transmit tuberculosis and viruses liver disease. "

The researchers pointed out that "these bacteria can also grow on the paper currencies, and alarmed health experts because it can become a source of infection."

The scientists added that he "has a discussion with experts in the currencies of central banks to change the materials used in the manufacture of coins to become non-carriers of the microbes and bacteria."

LINK

New Study: paper currency movement of Viral Hepatitis 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum