Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16

3 posters

Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16

Post by Ssmith Thu May 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Intel Highlights from The Big Call Thursday 5-26-16

Transcribers are TNT's Artneto and LocoFelipe

Bruce Call starting

Bruce; welcome everybody to the Big Call May26th glad everone is here... should be a short call

Bruce call format is introduction, prayer, bible lesson, prayer requests, then intel at the end. Intel may not start until around 9:30 or later. Bruce expects a short call.

Bruce; It would easy to be a defeatest in this and just walk away... but if we hang in there- we will come into a brand new place of abundance. and I am excited about that
Bruce call - All things are possible for those who believe. ~~ Jesus Christ!

Bruce; Pastor Steve... being negative is like a magnit for bad things to happen to you.... stacking a deck against us. negative information, negative attitude will only result in negative life.

Bruce Call Intel Now

Bruce; the internet in Iraq has been blacked out.... just two days ago, they brought it back up. things are being normalized

Bruce; as of yesterday the celebrations were taking place, and I believe that iraq and iran will be coming together

bruce call - Robert is traveling, so may not make the call. quiet today. Internet in Iraq was down, has been down for months. Two days ago it opened back up. getting normalized despite difficulties. As of yesterday, celebrations around Iraq. Now, Iraq and Iran are coming up together and will RV at same time. Iraq is already done. Iran's rates just about on par,about 50cents off from Iraq, so within range

Bruce; it is my opinion that iraq is already done.... iran is about .50 cent different

Bruce - heard today that rates on both Iraq and Iran started over today. Pinging issue may have happened at 10am this morning.

Bruce; the pinging of the rates to both iraq and iran had to be redone because of the adjustment of the rates....

Bruce; I now have something else to say... that was Robert, and he will be coming in shortly

Bruce; we understand that the pinging is completed .... but don't have verification of that
bruce; my understanding is that once that is done..... we are good to go. but we will see

Bruce - Just completed, or almost ready to complete the Iran/Iraq pinging issue. After that, we should be ready to go. Vietnam now has sovereignty and now good to go. Banks are now pinging with Vietnam

Bruce; yesterday. the banks were pinging with vietnam.... and that was completed at 11 last night. so, we are in progress

Bruce; certain people who are behind this, are looking for this to go live in very short order

Bruce - certain people in charge of the Blessing are anxious for this to finish.

Bruce - Rates are moving up! Every time this is delayed, the rates go up. But he will not give rates because not responsible, but more than adequate

bruce; every time this is delayed, the rates go up.... we stopped posting them a while ago

bruce; Robert they just concluded the pinging as of 5 minutes ago

Bruce/Robert - veitnam bank pinging finished last night. Iran/Iraq confirm bank pinging tonight

Bruce; Robert. I have a lot of voice mails, and all that I am getting is that this is at the end of the road

Bruce/robert - had lots of emails and all said that we are at the end of the road! Intent was for us to have before Memorial Day holiday. Not sure if we will make it

Bruce; I believe we are supposed to be live before memorial day.... certainly hope so

Bruce; not much more to talk about except the notifications

Bruce - very little new intel. Looking forward to receive notifications. Nothing more to talk about. Bruce is prepared to put numbers on internet if bank allows

Bruce; Robert... every day that this goes on... the rates go higher. and they are ready for this to go.

Bruce/Robert - Chinese Elder talk - just want us to do the right thing and to help others AND to buy things because if we rejuvenate our economy, it will trickle down to China

Bruce; it is important for us to help our economy to grow... everything goes better with a good economy

Bruce - that's all I have. we are just standing by and hoping that something gets released tonight.

Bruce; end of intel

Bruce; Sue is now talking about ideas of how the blessing is going to afford the people to have the potetial to extend their lives

Bruce; guys we are in a very good part in our lives right now. we are looking forward to a new life, and start looking for ways to improve your life, and walk this out.

Bruce; Pastor Steve closing out the call in prayer

End of call

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Nothing but false intel, lies, and total BS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 5/26/16

Post by Chaz Fri May 27, 2016 7:47 am

Bruce,Bruce,Bruce,,,,! A man of God you are not,even the devil knows how to preach, REPENT, yes it takes a man to say that he is wrong,so be a man Bruce,tell the truth for once,you are hurting people for your own greed & fame.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum