Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse

+3
GypZ
Kevind53
RamblerNash
7 posters

Go down

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse Empty White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 26, 2016 10:42 pm

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse

World Wide Financial Apocalyse can be averted by the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and its Official World Wide Announcement! Let the IQD be the final World Wide Currency?

PRLog (Press Release) - Aug 08, 2011 - With the G7 and G20 Meetings, the world wide outcry for financial deliverance, World Wide Unity through Finances is the Solution now, compromise?The Iraqi Dinar Revaluation is the Solution to US Debt Crisis and World Wide Financial Apocalypse." The right word-DESIRE. We must combine our desire for this one thing,". Solomon Johnson The Clever Giver Shares. His message and intent of goodwill for a Miracle that will save the US Debt Situation and the World Wide Financial Apocalyse! This is the Better New World Order Plan: (Give the citizens Iraqi Dinar, revalue the  Trillions of IQD around the world and pay off  all the debt) Why can't we do that? “The Clever Giver” by Solomon Johnson &”The World Wide Iraqi Dinar Clever Giver Windfall ” are free on inetgiant and Several Iraqi Dinar holders groups on Facebook as documents. Although they were published on Kindle Amazon ,they have been free for a while to everyone and anyone. As the Author of the book and founder of DBA SOLOMON JOHNSON THE CLEVER GIVER giving away millions of Iraqi Dinar to charities, churches, organizations,individuals along with the free lotto,MegaMillions, and Powerball tickets he believes “The Revalue should not be held back any further because of the United States (dba corporation) for any reason. One Nation does not the world hinder or stop. Multi-lateral leadership in the world markets is at hand. Purchase,invest,and gift as much Dinar as possible,The Windows are opening up, the WINDFALL is here!!!! Hallelujah!!!”  Solomon claims. Since the  Debt Limit Bill went  through.  United States dba(corporation) is no longer holding back the Revalue of the Dinar according to White House and Pentagon sources cited during conference.

“We have given MILLIONS of Iraqi Dinar to charities & churches such as the Salvation Army, Montgomery County Food Bank, St.Vincent De Paul, Sacred Heart Church, April Sound church, Montgomery Baptist Church, St James Episcopal Church,Living Branch Church, Christian Tabernacle church,Apostolic Brotherhood International, Inc, United Pentecostal Churches International, Hope Tabernacle,Christian Prayer Center,Apostolic Tabernacle,The Montgomery Public Library(friends),Theatre Department Conroe High School,numerous individuals who were praying for financial miracles, and also gave hundred million dollar Jackpot plus Mega Millions, POWERBALL, Lotto Texas tickets by CERTIFIED MAIL RETURN RECEIPT  to Salvation Army, Children’s Miracle Network, Woodforest Charitable Foundation,Solara Hospital,CornerStone Healthcare Group,Highland Capital Management LP,Hearthstone Assisted Living,Central Bank of Iraq(USPS Custom Declaration CN-22 LC893730797US),Jackpot Ventures LLC,D.Trade Inc,Mr Carlos Slim Helu Telmex USA LLC,Samtech Healthcare Services LLC,GID Associates Inc,MP Security Inc,Steve Harrison MILLION Dollar Author Club&RTIR Bradley Communications Corp,Warren Buffet Berksire Hathaway Inc, numerous unnamed individuals ,and other corporations for the intention of causing the windows of heaven to open, men to give into each others bossoms, and the Miraculous manifestation of wealth prosperity and happiness for all mankind for the highest good of all concerned. The time for the Iraqi Dinar revalue is fully come.The people of the world is one through this Revaluation and nothing shall be restrained from us what we have imagined to do. In this of the Iraqi Dinar We ARE ONE! Halllelujah! Revalue the IQD(Iraqi Dinar) and all will be well .We also gave an undisclosed amount of Iraqi Dinar to the Barak Obama Presidential Re-election Campaign, and also the self-same Lotto Texas,MegaMillions,Powerball tickets given to others to the President of the United States of America (Bush and Obama) ,United States(dba corporation), and the United States Department of the Treasury. All were given as gifts with no strings attached by us. In the past even Oprah’s Angel Network, Harpo productions, and others were given to as well. "Pay off all world wide  Debt with Iraqi Dinar after its REVALUATION!Revalue the Dinar" says Solomon Johnson! ANNOUNCE THE REVALUE FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED! What will be the G7 AND G20 decisions for the world currencies? Will we re-gain our AAA credit America? Why can't the world have one world currency,The Iraqi Dinar? The recently recorded conference call including the White House and Pentegon sources cited  : http://www.spirit.kauwila.net/iqd/110802_dewey_et_al_cal ... . Listen and hear it for yourself now!  Declare the revalue done now !

LINK

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse Empty Re: White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Wow ... who wrote that? A third grade drop out? What a bundle of random nonsense ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865  White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865  White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865  White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse Empty Re: White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse

Post by GypZ Fri May 27, 2016 7:17 am

LISTEN LINK DOES NOT WORK ???
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 27, 2016 10:34 am

GypZ wrote:LISTEN LINK DOES NOT WORK ???

Apparently neither does this guys brain, so it's probably just as well.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865  White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865  White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865  White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 27, 2016 11:16 am

GypZ wrote:LISTEN LINK DOES NOT WORK ???

That's how it copy & pasted.

Here's the listen link from the article:

http://www.spirit.kauwila.net/iqd/110802_dewey_et_al_call.mp3

White House Pentagon Sources: Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed & Awaiting Announcment to Avert Apocalyse 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri May 27, 2016 12:48 pm

August 8, 2011?  LOL!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri May 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Nash, that is a free press release site.  Those idiots will make a press release about anything HAHA!

Maybe they should have read my press release instead because I pay $159 to post it from
https://presscable.com/

http://marketersmedia.com/central-bank-of-iraq-to-remove-50-dinar-banknotes-from-circulation-on-april-30-2015/76121

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri May 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Or this one
http://marketersmedia.com/iraqi-dinar-scam-update-tnt-dinar-guru-tony-renfrow-changes-plea/81996

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat May 28, 2016 4:23 pm

lies and bs I seek the truth and this is not true
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun May 29, 2016 12:29 am

Did I just read this thing or was I having a nightmare re: an English assignment?  Mercy.  Good thing I am not a teacher - my red pen would be out of ink about half way through it.  Then of course we have the believable side of it which is another story altogether.  UNBELIEVABLE is the only word that could possibly describe this drivel. 
YUK!

Oh well it was just another example of the guru garbage we have seen for 10 years.  NEXT?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum