Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 9:52 am

stillokrocks wrote
17m ago
Last Night - ADMINBILL wrote HI GUYS AND GALS - IT HAS BEEN A BUSY DAY OF YARD AND GARDEN WORK TODAY - THERE HAVE BEEN RUMORS AND RUMORS OF MORE RUMORS TODAY AND THIS EVENING BUT NOTHING TO HANG YOUR HAT ON. I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND WILL WAIT SOME MORE. MY PHONE IS ON AND NEARBY.

Sunnysplace wrote
13m ago
ALL ADMIN SEEMS TO BE SAYING IS THINGS STILL LOOK VERY GOOD. AND SO WE WAIT.....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 10:20 am

dohall wrote
15m ago
does anyone know what Fishers background is

Sunnysplace wrote
12m ago
? I WOULD ASUME IF SOMEONE KNOWS FISHERS BACKGROUND, THEY WOULD PUT IT IN HERE...

RaginCajun wrote
7m ago
gator- i think both are blind or going blind 
gator wrote
8m ago
I thought it is Bruce that is blind. 
dohall wrote
10m ago
thank you sonny I was just wondering I understand from last night that he blind he is so intelligent 
dohall wrote
13m ago
1desert, maybe the ones here don't know the answer but I have always got an answer might be later

Sunnysplace wrote
8m ago
DOHAIL, HE HAS A LOT OF FOLLOWERS FOR SURE. BUT, THERE ARE A FEW MORE REALLY GOOD ONES AS WELL. WE JUST HAVE TO WEED THEM OUT.
''
dohall wrote
5m ago
I was asking out of respect, yes Bryce is also blind but getting it back . thank you to all. many very courageous people out there e.Sunny sorry I spelled your name wrong. fat fingers, small keyboard

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 10:22 am

Perhaps pulling weeds out of the dinar community is what is needed ...Guru's are like like weeds yank one out and another pops up ..!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 10:46 am

kingdom warrior76 wrote
14m ago
How does one become a "guru" in the first place? Anyone know? thanks!
'
frister wrote
12m ago
kindom...tell people a date and a rate...

Sunnysplace wrote
10m ago
WE HAVE MANY HERE THAT COULD BE " GURU'S". VERY INTELLIGENT MEMBERS. WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THEM HERE IN WSOMN... 
Sunnysplace wrote
13m ago
FRISTER, YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 12:32 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
16m ago
THERE COMES A TIME WHEN IT IS THE BEST INTEREST (AND SANITY) OF MEMBERS AND HOST TO TAKE A TIME OUT EVERY DAY. STARTING TONIGHT THE WSOMN CHAT ROOM WILL CLOSE FROM 11PM UNTIL 7AM MST EACH EVENING. SHOULD IT BE NECESSARY TO RE-OPEN THAT WILL BE DONE IMMEDIATELY AND A TWEET SENT TO LET YOU KNOW IF WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO SO. ADMINBILL

dinardiva wrote
12m ago
Who is that TD dude on recaps saying no RV until 2017 must be smokin somethink

dinardiva wrote
11m ago
sorry he is on dinarguru.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Quote :
dinardiva wrote
12m ago Who is that TD dude on recaps saying no RV until 2017 must be smokin somethink

You might not like what he's saying,but he probably more right than you precious pooroo.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

ronnie28 wrote
8m ago
Greetings Folks. As I stated yesterday, its here. If you didnt hear Paul Ryan speech today, I suggest that you Happily do so and pay close attention to every word especially at the end...SMILE...Shalom!

mdinn wrote
6m ago
HI RONNIE, GOOD TO SEE YOU AND BRINGING JOYOUS NEWS Wink

ronnie28 wrote
5m ago
Mdinn. (((((Big Love Hugs Beloved))))...I have more, but just no, this not smoke, lies or rumors, go listen for yourselves....I LOVE YOU ALL...BAGS ARE PACKED AND MARK GET SET, READY...Well, you know the rest!!!

nwmontana wrote
3m ago
Hi Ronnie! With ALLL due respect, and Much love,IMO Paul Ryans speech was not a coded message for the New Republic, as some suggest...So Yes, everyone should hear it for themselves

nwmontana wrote
3m ago
Nor, do I think it was a suggestion reagarding GCR...but I watched, and Wished like everyone else. Perspective is so different from one person to the next.Smile

ronnie28 wrote
2m ago
My phone needs charging...like I said, I KNOW MORE... LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE SPEECH. GOOGLE IT!!!.SMILES... IM OUT...BYE FOR NOW 
nwmontana wrote
2m ago
I remain Postive and Hopeful this evevt is coming real, real soon....WoooHoooo!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 pm

nwmontana wrote
27m ago
If you use imagination, squint yer eyes, read a whole lotta what you want to hear him say between the lines, you could maybe come away with that "STYLE" of thinking?

nwmontana wrote
29m ago
Folks are saying his confidential way is also proof he and Dunford are in charge. Sorry, not my flavor of koolaid...and I have tried a sip or two.

TurtleIsland1 wrote
22m ago
If one can rean, one may be able to interpret just who the DC COUNCIL is, The people who are putting out wrong information need to stop NOW! http://dccouncil.us/pages/about-the-council

Phenom wrote
20m ago
nwmont...Koolaid Please??

Phenom wrote
19m ago
Paul Ryan link. A Dinarian suggested I listen..

nwmontana wrote
18m ago
And be careful with the koolaid..if you spill it, it never washes out completely...

TurtleIsland1 wrote
14m ago
Paul Ryan's Twitter The Constitution vs. DC Council http://www.speaker.gov/general/constitution-vs-dc-council /If one can READ, one may be able to interpret just who the DC COUNCIL is, The people who are putting out wrong information need to stop NOW! http://dccouncil.us/pages/about-the-council

TurtleIsland1 wrote
11m ago
I hope that the GOOFBALL Express has drank all the floridated KOOLAID with GMO'S so there will be no more poision KOOLAID available! 
nwmontana wrote
14m ago
Phenom-Google Paul Ryan, weekly press briefing

sparke wrote
7m ago
paul ryan is reluctant to hold the office he holds and to twist what he says into something else almost borders on harassment

sparke wrote
6m ago
it's almost like jim jones, folks trying to see who will pick up the bait

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 11:08 pm

MarthaandDon wrote
26m ago
sunnysplace- We lose our home Tuesday unless we get another bid by Tuesday 5pm. Only other option is try to halt with my husband filing for bankruptcy. I pray this goes this weekend so I can start cancer treatments and help someone else with it, too! ts

GEG-Dinar wrote
21m ago
Just saw TD's intel on Dinar Guru saying this absolutely and totally will not happen in 2016. Sigh.......hope we aren't still here this time in 2017.

Blondie wrote
12m ago
PHENOM GE WHO IS TD?

Phenom wrote
11m ago
He posts 2-3 times a year, says he has 1 contact in Iraq and Always says a year out. He has always been on dinar Guru.

Starchild wrote
12m ago
terry duffy or something 
Phenom wrote
12m ago
A Patient Kenny, IMO.

GEG-Dinar wrote
9m ago
Kingdom warrior, that is always my concern. We have gurus who proclaim that it's happening tomorrow, and they always strike out. Someone like TD comes on every few months confirming this is way down range, and he's correct.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 11:41 pm

Phenom wrote:
A Patient Kenny, IMO.

Yea, anyone who does not blindly believe the pooroo BS that has NEVER proven to be the least bit correct is a Kenny ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Fri May 27, 2016 7:43 am

FYI to WSOMN and Phenom, Kenny is NOT Guru TD. I know both of them and they are not one in the same. Try again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/26/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: