Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 9:48 am

soaring wrote
48m ago
Ronnie PM s are still disabled. The number for Landa is below. The website for scalar healing is www.creativestrength.us

sunshine wrote
38m ago
Fisher, I know you are probably busy and not here, but I want you to know, I will never forget the service you gave to us and all those who have worked hard and those who have lost their lives and their families.

Sasha88 wrote
32m ago
Soaring unfortunately I will have to do 3d paperwork today. I will stay on

Sasha88 wrote
31m ago
I am tired from energy expenditure yesterday. I am a strong empath and felt everything yesterday

Awaken wrote
28m ago
CHASEYBEAR-CHANGE YOUR ENERGY. INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON WHAT HASN'T HAPPENED FOCUS ON THE BLESSINGS. THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE!!

Mikey2888 wrote
23m ago
Awesome! Thinking of how we can increase the vibration here even higher

Wolf Eyes wrote
23m ago
Roomies---What do you want to bet Fisher is 'lurking' and checking to see if we are bummed out or Still Positive?? Remember how fast he split a couple of days ago when Room was scattered and mostly 'chit-chatter?" Just sayin.. REACH UP AND INWARDS !

Awaken wrote
22m ago
DO NOT BOMBARD FISHER WHEN HE ENTERS THE ROOM, THERE IS NO NEED TO LET HIM KNOW IF YOU SEE HIM LURKING, LET HIM SET THE TONE THANK YOU

Awaken wrote
20m ago
AS YESTERDAY WHEN FISHER HAS THE FLOOR NO ONE ELSE HAS THE FLOOR UNLESS HE GIVES IT TO THEM, SO NO COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS. UNTIL HE RELINQUISHES THE FLOOR, AND SAYS HE IS ENTERTAINING QUESTIONS. TGANK YOU

Awaken wrote
19m ago
KEEP IN MIND THE ISRAELITES ROAMED IN THE WILDERNESS FOR FORTY YEARS DUE TO LACK OF FAITH

sunshine wrote
14m ago
I wonder if Archangel Gabriel got to blow her trumpets last night? And, I wonder if Archangel got his sward ready?

joesmonkey wrote
13m ago
Yes from doing what Martha said with to do with your cell phones these were different than last time try with your phone and see if something diffetent shows up in them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 am

Can we tag AWAKEN???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 10:05 am

@Ponee wrote:
Can we tag AWAKEN???

Great idea!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 12:22 pm

Awaken wrote
24m ago
STOP CHATTING FISHER HAS THE FLOOR
Fisher wrote
24m ago
Fwd: This is big tweet from Paul Ryan today at 4:25 est ” Today, the House will act to take back Congress’s powers under the Constitution
Fisher wrote
19m ago
inext one is long, will meed to break into segments
Fisher wrote
17m ago
7:30 est marks the start of HB and currency redemptions in the US, 800s should be released around that hour. HB = Historical Bonds = currencies with sovereign rates
Fisher wrote
17m ago
skipping big one
Fisher wrote
16m ago
Hearing grandfather will wait for Ryan to make announcement then Dunford will release 800# Grandfather will execute (the release) himself if either of these things does not happen ... Midnight back wall (last night) to be ready was for WF/member banks
Fisher wrote
16m ago
end for now, will try to break down the big one and come back, chat away
Fisher wrote
17m ago
Forget the big one, WC read it last night I'm told
Awaken wrote
16m ago
PLW JUST PAUSE BEFORE SPEAKING WHEN ENTER CHAT FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE STARTING CHAT, THANK YOU
Marty wrote
15m ago
Maybe bruce can finally have his celebration call!!   
Fisher wrote
15m ago
what she read when she started intel is the long intel report, please listen to replay
S E FL GUY wrote
14m ago
Thank you Fisher. what can we expect today?
Awaken wrote
15m ago
SEFL GUY NO QUESTIONS
mrothgcr16 wrote
15m ago
sefl - obvious please read
Tmanes wrote
15m ago
It is posted in another site. You might have to buy a beer to read it though.. ☺️ Might be other places as well, that's just where I saw it.   
S E FL GUY wrote
15m ago
Awaken my apologies please forgive me.
Awaken wrote
14m ago
SEFL GUY APOLOGY ACCEPTED

hunter wrote
15m ago
Stef it was slightly different than what was said in writing and I couldn't quote it exactly but it was significant. Go to Twitter https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan and read down about 16 hours ago where he says it is a battle between the Constitution and the DC council   
sunshine wrote
15m ago
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stand+tall+burton​+cummings For Fisher. I believe this is the one he wanted yeste​rday.
Camdoc wrote
10m ago
Sorry, folks, but that Ryan infomrmation is about a local DC political situation. I do not see that it had anything to do with anything outside of DC. On the other hand, it could be a hidden message which has nothing to do with the DC bill.
Awaken wrote
9m ago
WELL TO MAKE IT EASIER MAKE IT YOUR PRACTICE TO STOP CHATTING WHEN FISHER ENTERS CHAT, AND RELINQUISH THE FLOOR. DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS AFTER HE IS FINISHED UNLESS HE ASK FOR QUESTIONS. WHEN ENTERING THE ROOM TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW CHAT SO YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE YOU POST.JUST LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T ENTER A REAL ROOM TALING YOU SHOULDN'T ENTER A VIRTUAL ROOM TALKING AS YOU MAYBE INTERRUPTING
China mom wrote
8m ago
Faith I too face all utilities off this week at any time now please feel my hand held out to you that we do not worry or allow fear today but only love
Faith wrote
7m ago
Thank you, China mom - solidarity.
RohanRider wrote
1m ago
Good afternoon friends. So many of us facing financial turmoil and my heart is with you China Mom. This is the day of turnaround. This is the day of celebration.
Golden Heart wrote
44s ago
Sending love to those challenged by finances . I understand too . No worries . Ask for heavenly help and protection
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Quote :
Fisher wrote
24m ago Fwd: This is big tweet from Paul Ryan today at 4:25 est ” Today, the House will act to take back Congress’s powers under the Constitution

He's talking about actions of the DC city council you idiot!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 1:06 pm

sunshine wrote
7m ago
Someone, Please we need some powerful songs.
Fisher wrote
5m ago
song you make my pants want to get up and dance would be most appropriate
Awaken wrote
13m ago
PD THAT TWEET WAS YESTERDAY
PD wrote
12m ago
oh so sorry, did not realize it meant it could not be reposted here, had seen that done before . My sincere apologies Asaken
Fisher wrote
9m ago
reposting inside the forum should be allowed
Awaken wrote
9m ago
PD IT IS NOT SO MUCH OF WHETHER OR IT SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T BE POSTED IT IS YOU ASKED ONE QUESTION AND THEN DID SOMETHING DIFFERNT
PD wrote
8m ago
It can be difficult to scroll back and find old posts, sometimes impossible; in theory easy but not easy in practice.
Awaken wrote
8m ago
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE DECEIT IN THE QUESTION YOU COULD HAVE JUST ASK TO REPOST
Fisher wrote
8m ago
my read on that was that he captured so he could repost?
Fisher wrote
7m ago
let's not quibble, simple misunderstand in my estimation   
islandwave8 wrote
8m ago
Someone here asked for recap of info, and PD posted the fab news that was great to re-hear since so full of goodness
Awaken wrote
7m ago
NOT A PROBLEM ISLAND   
islandwave8 wrote
7m ago
Gist so far has been don't post outside this forum/chat
Tmanes wrote
7m ago
Deceit is a strong word. I thought of was doing both...
Awaken wrote
7m ago
WE ARE MOVING ON   
Awaken wrote
7m ago
NOT A PROBLEM
TruthNut wrote
6m ago
So, the ? remains,,,, can we repost Fisher in this forum, ty
Fisher wrote
5m ago
yes, please do so, I do not need protection, I'm still in battle armor
Awaken wrote
5m ago
WF memo was 11:45am EST In body of memo was gold standard announcement for USA Final 2 admin holds come off by 6:30pm tonight Major announcement coming tonight between 7:20-7:50pm EST
Awaken wrote
4m ago
7:30 est marks the start of HB and currency redemptions in the US, 800s should be released around that hour. HB = Historical Bonds = currencies with sovereign rates   
Awaken wrote
4m ago
Fwd: This is big tweet from Paul Ryan today at 4:25 est ” Today, the House will act to take back Congress’s powers under the Constitution
Awaken wrote
4m ago
Hearing grandfather will wait for Ryan to make announcement then Dunford will release 800# Grandfather will execute (the release) himself if either of these things does not happen ... Midnight back wall (last night) to be ready was for WF/member banks

mrothgcr16 wrote
4m ago
Awaken - 4:25 - that was yeterday ?

Awaken wrote
3m ago
I UNDESTAND THIS HAPPEN YESTERDAY AFTERNOONMROTJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Fisher wrote
3m ago
they are completely aware and grategul
Healthcoach42 wrote
3m ago
Fisher...Are we a day behind or ahead with the intel?
Fisher wrote
2m ago
we are posting a bit of both, confusing but necessary
Littlewish wrote
1m ago
Fisher, when you are ready a change of topic.... crystalline pyramids in the ocean....
Fisher wrote
1m ago
not today
Donna wrote
1m ago
Just to be sure...I C and P to two friends who are members here...Is that OK? I'm sure they don't spread it around on forums.
Fisher wrote
32s ago
no
Fisher wrote
moments ago
everything staus in the rppm
Lily wrote
20m ago
Fisher, it is wonderful to connect with you and all of our family again! Blessings!
Texas Lady wrote
20m ago
do you think we will be pushed out after June 1 for exchange
Fisher wrote
20m ago
not likely
newhorizons wrote
20m ago
Fisher: thank you for sending my message yesterday to my loved ones that had left their physical bodies here with us. it is very much appreciated
Fisher wrote
20m ago
you can send messages today as well, YOU will get replies
Donna wrote
20m ago
Fisher were you tell me no..not to send to others on this forum? Need to be sure who you are answering.
Fisher wrote
20m ago
ansering you
Fisher wrote
20m ago
Canada Girl is one exception to tghe rule
designer wrote
3m ago
Fisher, do you think the remaining trouble makers will cause a problem for tonight's release?

Fisher wrote
3m ago
I'm armored to keep resistance to a minimum 
SpreadingSunshine wrote
3m ago
I find it amazing that some diehards are still fighting after rothschild capitulation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Oh I can't wait to see how they cover this up come Tuesday ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 1:36 pm

DonL wrote
3m ago
Fisher - Will Soros be punished also?
Fisher wrote
3m ago
soros, soon
Ariel wrote
3m ago
My Almost 98 year old father just went into the operating room for hernia surgery. Prayers please!
Fisher wrote
2m ago
Sending Amgels to operating room
SpreadingSunshine wrote
5m ago
Fisher, I so much want to learn your story adter all this is behind us
kelowna girl wrote
2m ago
Fisher will there be any healing for dental work like replacing teeth that have been pulled out years ago, and replace bridges with real teeth
Fisher wrote
2m ago
dental, yes
Fisher wrote
1m ago
help immensely
Littlewish wrote
2m ago
Let's all take a moment and send that LOVE and LIGHT right now!!
PD wrote
1m ago
Just imagine the 'loving' fun we will have after having our bodies returned to optimum. We will be free of th old guilt programming around sex and intimacy. Glorious
Fisher wrote
1m ago
blindness will be repaired   
Fisher wrote
1m ago
resistant ones do not receive comms
forever young wrote
1m ago
So, down syndrom as well fisher?
Fisher wrote
1m ago
yes
Renewal wrote
2m ago
Fisher, My mother, father, brother, son and dog Buser are on the other side. Sending love to all of them and a big "Thank you" to my mother for her amazing "visit" showing me the "light" of home.... would love a visit from my dad and brother as we never said bye for now... Love it when Buster visits and we play. I love them all so very much and miss them dearly. Am so grateful for these amazing teachers in this life. The lessons continue..
Fisher wrote
2m ago
they heard
sunshine wrote
2m ago
Fisher, I am in the process of getting my teeth fixed. Will you ask Our Lord and angels to guild the dentist hands. I have a little mouh and they are stretching it too much while they work on my teeth.
Fisher wrote
1m ago
got it
sunshine wrote
1m ago
Fisher, Thank you.
Fisher wrote
37s ago
Angels on way to help mental illness

Something this room is in desperate need of!!!

Tulips wrote
22s ago
Fisher requesting prayers for you Fisher..eyes, coughing, etc 100% healed!   
GrtGran wrote
34s ago
Fisher have a broken tooth cutting into inside of mouth hard to talk without further injury please pray for healing so I can talk at bank   
blueghost wrote
38s ago
Fisher, what's the single best thing we members can do to help with move the freedom process forward?   
Sunset8 wrote
51s ago
Fisher, could you please tell my son Eddie that I love and miss him sooooo much! Thank you!   
Littlewish wrote
56s ago
Tears of gratitude, Fisher    
bp34 wrote
58s ago
Healing wishes for our friend Leland who is battling stomach cancer   
SpreadingSunshine wrote
1m ago
designer, dont kow if this applies. try the upper left hand drawer of her bureau, taped underneath   
kelowna girl wrote
1m ago
PD Thank GOD for that I can hardly wait till all evil is erradicated I am so tired of this fight between good and evil..   
caissie wrote
1m ago
Fisher-please tell my parents, Edmond, Rita and brother Pierre that I missed them dearly.
Fisher wrote
54s ago
messages relayed as received, autopilot mode on

Fisher wrote
34s ago
broken tooth, use garlic for pain

Newcreation wrote
50s ago
Fisher, if you see my husband, give him a whack upside the head for me:) that's for not saying goodbye:)

Etoile wrote
1m ago
*Fisher* Bonjour * Blessins S'il vous plait - Please let my beloved Bill husband & soulmate, my Papa, Brother, BabyGirl, that I love them ever so much - Merci Cher Fisher -

seeker wrote
1m ago
7 basil cell carcinoma cancers popped up suddenly on my legs two months ago. Been on a strict health protocol. refused traditional approach. Would appreciate your spiritual support . xoxo

purelove wrote
41s ago
To seeker and others: now I know why AAM came this morning and spoke about health issues 
Stefano wrote
45s ago
Etoile Bonjour! 
Wolf Eyes wrote
59s ago
Please open daughter's heart to this, is frozen in fear... 
sunshine wrote
1m ago
Fisher, I have a niece with Down Syndrome, a niece with retinitis pigmentosa and a nephew by marriage with a brain injury. 
Missyd wrote
1m ago
broken tooth google oil swishing I

Fisher wrote
51s ago
Angels dispatched as you ask, ask away, autopiloy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 1:48 pm

kelowna girl wrote
37s ago
Fisher can you please tell my Husband who went to be with Jesus in 2012 that I truly miss him so much and to get back down here with me again   
SpreadingSunshine wrote
37s ago
PLease heal my mother's heart valve. I thank you AAM, AAMetratron, AAG, and all others   
Tulips wrote
44s ago
prayer for father's cancer
Lily wrote
18s ago
Fisher, Healing and comfort for my mother with advanced dementia and her dog Sparkey with heart issues. Blessings!   
Etoile wrote
24s ago
ET grateful for the love and light for all those we love and ones here in room and who are with us - hugs love everyone -   
S E FL GUY wrote
35s ago
Fisher ty for the care package can I get a booster for my wife Terri?   
spirit wrote
46s ago
Prayers for healing for my father-in-law Carl for spot on lung as well as the hernia surgery he had 2 weeks ago.   
soaring wrote
47s ago
Prayers for my two brothers, both horribly abused as children one in jail
Fisher wrote
39s ago
Done
SilverFox wrote
30s ago
Fisher; are we still good?
Fisher wrote
20s ago
better than good, unstopable
whorizons wrote
31s ago
purelove: please bring into the room. we would all love to hear it. the message is more important than chat still rolling imo. thank you   
Wolf Eyes wrote
31s ago
Praying to flood beloved friend Merrily's heart with the safety of Love, so hard on herself..Love is Boundless   
Shooting Star wrote
35s ago
Please send forth healing and forgiveness and bouts of love energy for all humanity here on Gaia and those that transitioned.
forever young wrote
24s ago
Fisher, dementia and alzheimer, will the healing chamers take care of that as well?   
loveinmyheart wrote
24s ago
Healing for my children to regain the comaraderie they once had -- may are family be whole again.   
Jan Man wrote
36s ago
Heal my children, each and every one of them from head to toe. Thank you!
Donna wrote
39s ago
Healing for my daughter in law, sandie's legs. They hurt..is going to Dr today. She may not be able to contiue working.   
SSMAN wrote
42s ago
Healing for my brother who has trouble with his pancreas.
Wolf Eyes wrote
moments ago
Beloved Cindy, barely sighted prom premature birth.. Great Heart of Light   
caissie wrote
moments ago
My daughter's mother-in-law, Maria had brain cancer surgery. She needs our prayers. Thank you   
purelove wrote
11s ago
forever young , sister are you well ?   
Missyd wrote
17s ago
I need prayers in my home today I am trying to share history with my son who is slowing opening but I am having a hard time holding my energy   
soaring wrote
22s ago
Amen and thank you fisher I feel peace wash over me and my brothers   
Chudo wrote
28s ago
Fisher, I was told Fibromalgia was caused by paracites. Is that true, and if so do you know which paracite?

Yesterday they were talking to the deceased.  Today they are healing.  But with all that, Fisher & gang still can't keep Kenny out of their chat room!

Fisher wrote
1m ago
go atlanta, ok

Littlewish wrote
moments ago
Healing for my two children with "learning disabilities" and my mother with alzheimers and my dad with depression/anxiety Thank you!~ 
loveinmyheart wrote
10s ago
Let human kind take their next step in accepting the divine love that resides within. 
SpreadingSunshine wrote
12s ago
Please help humanity to move forward in 100% unconditional love and 100% faith in God's divine order 
Lonewolf wrote
17s ago
FEAR: Face Everything And Rejoice!!!!!!! 
Stef wrote
18s ago
Fisher Please release the Sickle cell that my nei e and nephew have. Will this be eliminated soon? 
sunshine wrote
18s ago
Fisher, A friend who has MS and Has lost the kindness of her husband and son. She also lost her daughter in a car accident when she was almost 16.

Fisher wrote
moments ago
sickle cell alleviated in light chamber

Lotus wrote
2m ago
with the posting coming in so quickly, it is hard to go back as far as we can. Since there are quite a few people coming in now, could someone give a brief update on where we are and about the forgiveness wave. Thanks

SpreadingSunshine wrote
30s ago
Lotus , Fisher is facilitating our communication and prayer requests

Fisher wrote
moments ago
broken spirit is not real, higher self will not recognize dis-ease

pebbles1 wrote
moments ago
Fisher - I don't need a darn thing! Am very blessed....

Fisher wrote
1m ago
media takedown sooon

TANK wrote
1m ago
GOOD AFTERNOON TRUTH

purelove wrote
1m ago
yay Tank !

Fisher wrote
1m ago
Tank, take over and give whatever you get/have to give
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 2:07 pm

TANK wrote
1m ago
HEY FISHER, SEEMS TO BE A PRETTY HISTORIC DAY
TANK wrote
55s ago
DID YOU AL CATCH WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PAUL RYAN SPEACH TODAY?
Chudo wrote
28s ago
Another connection EagleWings, I cry too when Tank comes in.   
Fisher wrote
29s ago
LET TANK SPEAK
TANK wrote
42s ago
OKAY, SO HERE'S WHAT PAUL RYAN WAS REALLY SAYING TODAY
TANK wrote
moments ago
HE WAS HEAVILY FOCUSED ON "APPROPRIATIONS" OR, AN AMOUNT OF FUNDS OR TOTAL ASSETS SET ASIDE FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE OR PROJECT
TANK wrote
moments ago
HMMMM, SUCH AS THE INTRODUCTION OF THE REPUBLIC, THE RELEASE OF MANKIND FROM THE SLAVERY OF DEBT AND THE ABOLITION OF POVERTY
TANK wrote
moments ago
I'D SAY THOSE ARE SOME SERIOUS PROJECTS   
Fisher wrote
15s ago
shut up!
Fisher wrote
1m ago
go ahead tank   
Fisher wrote
2m ago
SHUSH NOW!
TANK wrote
28s ago
I'D SAY THOSE ARE SOME SERIOUS PROJECTS
TANK wrote
moments ago
NEXT, YOU'LL NOTICE HE WAS ASKED SOMETHING ABOUT THE APPROPRIATIONS REALLY HAVING TO DO WITH THE CONSTITUTION OR SOMETHING ELSE. TO WHICH HE REPLIED VERY DIRECTLY, "THE CONSTITUTION."   
Fisher wrote
moments ago
SHUT YP   
Fisher wrote
moments ago
r u people deaf?
TANK wrote
47s ago
NEXT, YOU'LL NOTICE HE WAS ASKED SOMETHING ABOUT THE APPROPRIATIONS REALLY HAVING TO DO WITH THE CONSTITUTION OR SOMETHING ELSE. TO WHICH HE REPLIED VERY DIRECTLY, "THE CONSTITUTION."
TANK wrote
moments ago
EVERY TIME YOU HEAR HIM SAY, THE CONSTITUTION, KNOW HE IS SUPPORTING THE CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC, FOR THE PEOPLE, ESTABLISHED WITH A GOLD BACKED STANDARD, AND RUN BY THE PEOPLE
TANK wrote
14s ago
NEXT, HE CALLED OUT THE CBALISTIC WAY OF CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN CONGRESS BY SAYING, "THEY INTRODUCED THE BILL, THEN THEY VOTED IT DOWN." NOTICE, NOTHING COULD EVER GET DONE THIS WAY, AND IT'S A DECEIPTFUL WAY TO LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT INTENT WHILE SECRETLY OPPOSING A BENEVOLENT SYSTEM
TANK wrote
moments ago
HE REPEATED THAT TWICE.
TANK wrote
moments ago
INTELLIGENTLY, THEY HAD A TRAILER IN RED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN TO SAY THAT TRUMP HAD SECURED THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION, PAUL RYAN ONLY SAID ONE THING, "WE HAD A GOOD CONVERSATION." BUT, TO MOST IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THE ADDRESS WAS TO ADDRESS THAT, BUT HARDLY A MENTION
TANK wrote
24s ago
HE ALSO SAID IN REFERENCE TO APPROPRIATIONS, " I VOTED FOR OT TEN YEARS AGO, AND MY VIEWS HAVEN'T CHANGED." WHAT WAS VOTED ON ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO? YOU GUESSED IT, THE RV FOR THE PUBLIC.
TANK wrote
moments ago
HE WAS VERY PRESIDENTIAL
TANK wrote
moments ago
THE BEST PART, THE LAST THING HE SAID, "THE MONEY'S IN THE PIPELINE AND HEADED OUT THE DOOR." DROPPED THE MIC AND WALKED OFF STAGE AT 11:42 (1+1+4+2=8) NOW WHAT FUNDS WAS HE TALKING ABOUT? THE FUNDS FOR OUR REDEMPTIONS.
TANK wrote
moments ago
AND THAT MY FRIENDS WAS A CLEVER PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW REPUBLIC, GOLD BACK STANDARD, AND THE BEGINNING OF OUR RV
TANK wrote
moments ago
BOOM
TANK wrote
moments ago
FISHER, AM I GETTING THAT ABOUT RIGHT?

Fisher wrote
moments ago
perfect, my friend

Awaken wrote
50s ago
FISHER TANK ARE YOU ENTERTAINING QUESTIONS?

Fisher wrote
37s ago
I am not, Tank may if he chooses to do so

TANK wrote
22s ago
NOW I KNOW SOME OTHER THINGS GOING ON TOO, BUT I'M GONNA FOLLOW FISHER'S LEAD AND HOLD THEM BACK BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYTHING I SAY TO LEAD TO ANY MORE DEATHS OF OUR WHITE HAT HEROES WHO HAVE MADE TREMENDOUS SACRIFICES, ESPCIALLY THIS WEEK SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH OUR END OF THE DEAL

Awaken wrote
moments ago
NO QUESTIONS

Fisher wrote
moments ago
shhh

Fisher wrote
moments ago
Tamk, continue or tall them you are done

TANK wrote
1m ago
THERE'S REALLY NO QUESTIONS I CAN OR SHOULD ANSWER RIGHT NOW TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, BUT I WILL SHARE ONE THING

TANK wrote
16s ago
KEEP IN MIND, THIS BLESSING COMES WITH A RESPONSIBILITY, AND IT WAS WON FOR YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF MEN AND WOMEN WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING SO YOU COULD HAVE IT. REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU GO INTO REDEEM. THAT MONEY IS FOR MORE THAN JUST BENTLEY'S, AND BIG HOUSES. THAT MONEY IS TO CARE FOR HUMANITY.

TANK wrote
21s ago
THAT'S ALL, THANK YOU FISHER FOR LETTING ME SHARE.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
BEFORE YOU START CHATTING

Fisher wrote
moments ago
YW, chat may continue

Fisher wrote
moments ago
wait, more tank?

Awaken wrote
moments ago
ASNTHE DAY CONTINUES I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU EACH OBSERVE THE PLAYING DIELDMOF CHAT PRIOR TO CHAATING

Awaken wrote
moments ago
WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO POST SEVERAL TIMES TO STOP CHATTING, THANK YOU

TANK wrote
moments ago
NO THANK YOU FISHER, THAT'S ALL I THINK IS APPROPRIATE TO SHARE

Fisher wrote
moments ago
agrre, now finished?

Awaken wrote
moments ago
NO QUEATIONS PLEASE

I see the RTC Mods are just as obnoxious as the Mods in other rooms.

Awaken wrote
moments ago
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO POST BEING MADE BY MODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Wolf Eyes wrote
19m ago
and, b ghost-- I am becoming deeply stunned / stoned by the two A M A Z I N G Events in this room today & 24 hours ago..The others are chatrooms.. this has become an Upper Room...s
Awaken wrote
19m ago
DON'T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE THAT YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THE WORK IT TOOK TO GET THERE. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN A SPRINT NUT A MARATHON

pebbles1 wrote
16m ago
Just watched Ryan's speech. Seems like some are watching with their rv glasses on.

undercover dinarian wrote
16m ago
THE BEST PART, THE LAST THING HE SAID, "THE MONEY'S IS IN THE PIPELINE AND HEADED OUT THE DOOR." DROPPED THE MIC AND WALKED OFF STAGE AT 11:42 (1+1+4+2=8) NOW WHAT FUNDS WAS HE TALKING ABOUT? THE FUNDS FOR OUR REDEMPTIONS...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4VdwL6Wq4o

Awaken wrote
15m ago
UNDERCOVER DINARIAN, PLEASE REVIEW AND FOLLOW CHAT RULES ONLY MODS TYPE IN CAPS

blueghost wrote
14m ago
Awaken, undercover dinarian was pasting Tank's message. It was all caps. Just for clarification. 
undercover dinarian wrote
15m ago
upps my wrong..rookie mistake won't happen again

JustJoe wrote
11m ago
pebbles1....I watched the Paul Ryan conference 3 times and agree with you. It's a far stretch to draw conclusions related to our Blessing.

healthnut wrote
8m ago
I wonder if Trump is aware of the Republic, as he is spending a lot of time and money, running his campaign.

blueghost wrote
8m ago
healthnut, Ryan said in his speech today that he'd had a good communication with Trump. So I guess Trump knows the score. Maybe he's just an actor in the movie.
\
Stefano wrote
7m ago
Forever young I did yesterday Smile Feels soo good!

dynamo wrote
7m ago
I think Trump has known all along about the Republic.

Awaken wrote
6m ago
NO ELECTION TAKE HERE PLEASE

MBGratefull wrote
2m ago
Is it possible that Fisher or Yosep might come in to update with current intel as to how things are progressing, and what we should expect in terms of timeframe.

Awaken wrote
2m ago
YOSEPH IS NOT HERE TO MY KNOWLEDGE

OPhoenix1 wrote
1m ago
Fisher gave most of the time frames this AM. Only one chunk of intel he didn't share yet, per his posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Jenni2 wrote
25m ago
KEEP IN MIND, THIS BLESSING COMES WITH A RESPONSIBILITY, AND IT WAS WON FOR YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF MEN AND WOMEN WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING SO YOU COULD HAVE IT. REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU GO INTO REDEEM. THAT MONEY IS FOR MORE THAN JUST BENTLEY'S, AND BIG HOUSES. THAT MONEY IS TO CARE FOR HUMANITY.
blueghost wrote
25m ago
Music is an easy way to change your frequency. Consider whether the music you hear is raising or lowering your frequency.
Awaken wrote
25m ago
JOIN US ON OUR CALL TONIGHT AND EVERY NIGHT MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00pm - 1​2:00 midnight (est) 605-562-3140 code: 143153# ONLINE ACCESS CAN BE OB​TAINED BY CLICKING ON THE LINK, LINK:https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/webr​tc/webrtc.php or https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/hd-conferencing/
Alan Whicker wrote
11m ago
One thing for sure is that the Sovereign rate has increased dramatically thanks to the long wait. So we have to be grateful that waiting is actually improving things and the end result will be better than what we ever imagined.

dynamo wrote
11m ago
micropro, If you are talking about structured water and you shake it say 1000 times, it will probably detox your body. If you shake it too many times before your body gets used to it they say it will detox your body. I'm no expert though.

Deana wrote
10m ago
I over structured too fast and do not advise. Do it gradual over time!

fivedee wrote
10m ago
Sunshine: I do fly in my visions to many other universes.

cj wrote
10m ago
micropro yes that was on one of the calls last week. you need to build up how many times you shake your structured water unit otherwise your body will experience an extreme detox where you might not be able to be far from the restoom

dynamo wrote
10m ago
You're welcome micropro. I have a portable unit and am gradually shaking it more times each week.

sunshine wrote
6m ago
What has happened to our songs. Keep the vibrations up so that Fisher is happy and that Dr. WC is happy with us. Please continue to share your song with us.

Eduardo wrote
3m ago
@ MICROPO...IF YOU SHAKE YOUR WATER IN YOUR STRUCTURED WATER UNIT MORE TIMES THAN YOUR BODY CAN HANDLE, IT WILL DETOX YOU.

Durango wrote
2m ago
I ONLY HAD THE STRUCTURED WATER FOR THREE DAYS AND SHOOK IT THREE TIMES AND HAD FLU LIKE SYMPTONS, THEY QUICKLY ABATED BUT IT WAS A CHALLENGE

Eduardo wrote
1m ago
@ SOARING.... I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED A DETOX IN QUITE SOME TIME. HOWEVER, WHEN I 1ST RECEIVED MY UNIT, I'D BECOME SICK AND STRUCTURED 100X. I IMMEDIATELY HEADED TO THE BATHROOM.

Durango wrote
55s ago
THE STRUCTURED WATER IS WORTH FIVE TIMES THE COST. YOU JUST WANT TO DRINK MORE WATER, MY DOG LOVES IT. SKILL FEELS AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 8:43 pm

These people are just plain crazy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 8:57 pm

they all peddle something - currency (Frank), structured water, seminars, trusts, health products...all of them!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 9:04 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
they all peddle something - currency (Frank), structured water, seminars, trusts, health products...all of them!!

Check this stuff out:

Pleiadian Technologies)  http://tachyonis.org/Technologies.html

Advanced Tachyon Technologies)  https://store.planet-tachyon.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Thu May 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16   Sun May 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RTC Thursday Drama 5/26/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-