Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 10:49 am

sunshine wrote
11m ago
kbgreen, Thank you. Can anyone post the first posts that Fisher said this morning when he came in the chatbox.
kbgreen wrote
9m ago
SUNSHINE HE ASKED FOR NO QUESTIONS UNTIL HE WAS READY, SILENCE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN, AND SAID HE'D BE BACK IN ABOUT AN HOUR FOR GOOD NEWS.

sunshine wrote
9m ago
kbgreen. Thanks. First day that I slept in. I stay up for all the calls and try to get in the chatroom as much as possible in order to know as much as possible for my family.

Faith wrote
4m ago
Has anyone heard the GREAT news? "Breaking Update from Benjamin Fulford - "Rothschilds have contacted the White Dragon Society" Benjamin Fulford just released a headline posting stating the following....... "The Rothschilds have contacted the White Dragon Society so the 1 ton gold offer has been suspended. Negotiations are proceeding."

Awaken wrote
moments ago
WHEN FISHER RETURNS PLEASE ALLOW HIM TO POST WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THIS MEANS NOT COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS UNTIL HE IS COMPLETED. IF YOU ARE COMMENTING YOU AREN'T LISTENING

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Awaken wrote
51m ago
FRIENDLY REMINDER NOTHING FROM THIS CHAT SHOULD BE COPIED AND PASTED IN ANOTHER CHAT ROOM OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN DINARLAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AVOID GETTING BANNED
Fisher wrote
45m ago
Remember the walk on the sandy beash

Fisher wrote
45m ago
Felt so light

Fisher wrote
45m ago
Turned around and saw only one set of Footprints

Fisher wrote
44m ago
Asked, Jesus, did you leave me?

Fisher wrote
44m ago
No, I carried you to lighten your load

TANK wrote
44m ago
TRUTH PEEPS THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT

TANK wrote
43m ago
HEY FISHER HOW ARE YOU TODAY SIR?

Fisher wrote
43m ago
A gamut of emotions are searing me existence

spudwife wrote
42m ago
Tank: Shhhhh Fisher has been pretty busy talking to heaven and we're all loving it! And, yes, we'd like to hear from you, too.

TANK wrote
42m ago
SORRY SPUDWIFE, AND FISHER, DIDN'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT

micropo wrote
41m ago
TANK YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE ANYTIME

Fisher wrote
41m ago
I'm putting your messages out as I read them, please calm yourselves and recive the return message

TANK wrote
40m ago
THANKS MICROPO, BUT I DON'T WNAT TO DISTURB THAT VIBRATION, IT'S TOO IMPORTANT

blkthunder wrote
39m ago
fisher pls say high to flint and emmaline 
PD wrote
39m ago
Went to make meal. AAM started talking to me than. This is all so wonderfully incredible. I am in appropriate AWE 
OneLove wrote
39m ago
please touch my son, Guy's heart in Bali....Mama so loves him 
Stefano wrote
40m ago
Fisher please tell my 2 brothers we miss them.. 
Goldbug wrote
40m ago
Please come back to me my sweet boy 
Badgerbill wrote
40m ago
Fisher, please big hug and kiss to my brother Jimmy who died at age 23, 1973 of Lukemia...also hello to fishing partnerDad!

micropo wrote
39m ago
FISHER MY MOTHER FATHER AND LITTTLE BROTHE TELL THEM I MISS THAM--THANK YOU 
outlikalion wrote
39m ago
Fisher please let my Dad know Im trying to hold family together and its super hard 
Pooch wrote
39m ago
Fisher pls tell my Dad I miss him, love him n thx for looking over Dylan 
Lami wrote
39m ago
Fisher -please give my Mom and Dad all my love-have missed them so much-both in heaven. 
HulaGirl wrote
39m ago
My Daddy I love You. I miss riding the tractor with you !!!

Fisher wrote
38m ago
I need to step away for a few, AAM and his friends want to contact room thru someone else, you know whp you are, accept the invite to speak and share

TANK wrote
38m ago
ONELOVE IN MY EXPERIENCE, MERCY NEVER TRAVELS WITHOUT GRACE. GRACE IS AN UNMERRITED GIFT, MEANING A GIFT WE DID NOT DESERVE, AND MERCY IS WHEN WE DESERVED PUNISHMENT BUT WE WERE SPARED. THEY BOTH HINGE ON THE FORGIVENESS OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. I LIKE THAT WORD TERM, BECAUSE IT IMPLIES THAT HE ALREASDY KNEW WHAT WE'D NEED AND HE'D ALREADY PLANNED TO GIVE IT TO US "BEFORE"

ldca wrote
37m ago
fisher, tell my mom and dad I miss them, I wish dad could have met all his great grandchildren, and my mom her new great granddaughter, thank you 
SpreadingSunshine wrote
37m ago
I am broken up reading the messages here. God bess everyone 
spudwife wrote
38m ago
Tank: Not interrupting at all - very glad to have you stop by. You just needed to know that heaven was "on the roll" and if we can't get an RV, touching base with our loved ones in heaven was next best. 
Wolf Eyes wrote
38m ago
Brother Dave, Gone so long---so shortly here.. See You, Man 
Joyce wrote
38m ago
Grateful to the heavenly hosts abd famil above for the miracle of saving my daughters life in a near fatal car accident this week!❤️

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 4:44 pm

TANK wrote
28m ago
IN THE CLOUDY SUBSTANCE OF YOUR BRAIN, YOU HAVE THE RED STICK FIGURE OF A MAN, CALLED THE ARTERIAL CIRCLE OF WILLIS. SO YOU HAVE A BLOODY MAN, IN A CLOUD WHO PROVIDES YOUR BODY WITH LIFE
TANK wrote
27m ago
THAT BRAINY SUBSTANCE TRAVELS DOWN THROUGH YOUR SPINE AND CONNECTS AND CONTROLS EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY
TANK wrote
25m ago
THE HEART, IS THE ONLY ORGAN THAT IS HAS STRIPED MUSCLE, EVERY OTHER ORGAN HAS SMOOTH MUSCLE. IT ALSO HAS TWO GOLD CROWNS AROUND IT CALLED CORONARY ARTERIES. THAT HEART BEATS ALL DAY EVERY DAY GIVING YOU LIFE. IF YOU'RE HAVING A MONET WHERE YOU'VE FELT ABANDON, REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE THAT HEART SYMBOLIZING THE MESSIAH ACCOMLISING YOUR SALVATION, AND LIFE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY.
Awaken wrote
25m ago
NO DISTRACTIONS, TANK HAS THE FLOOR AND MESSAGE
TANK wrote
24m ago
THAT HEART AND BRAIN ARE AWAYS CONNECTED, THEY'RE NEVER SEPARATE AS LONG AS YOU'RE ALIVE. THEY'RE ARE SYNONOMOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO GOD. HE IS ALIVE AND THUS YOU LIVE. NOT ONLY THAT BUT, HE IS RIGHT INSIDE OF YOU
TANK wrote
22m ago
OHIOBELLE, NOW IMAGINE, WE DESCRIBE THAT EVENT AS IF ADAM WAS MADE OF MUD, BUT HE WAS MADE FROM THE "DUST" OF THE EARTH. DUST IS IN THE AIR AND HE JUST MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, BREATHING IN (OR TAKING A DEEP BREATHE) NOT BY BLOWING INTO THE BODY OF A CORPSE. HE JUST TOOK A BREATHE AND CAPTURED HSI EXISTENCE IN FLESHLY SHAPE AND FORM   
Awaken wrote
22m ago
LET TANK FINISH WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. FOCUS ON WHAT IS BEING DELIVERED
TANK wrote
20m ago
AWAKEN, IT'S OKAY, PEOPLE CAN COMMENT, ASK QUESTIONS, OR ADD TO ANYTHING I'M SAYING. AS LONG AS THAT'S OKAY WITH YOU.   
TANK wrote
21m ago
IN FACT, THE FIRST COMMANDMENT EVER GIVEN TO MAN WAS TO BE FRUIYTFUL AND MULTIPLY. THSI WAS BEFORE EVE WAS TAKEN OUT OF ADAM. SO HE WAS A SYMBOL OF GOD BEING BOTH MALE AND FEMALE AND HAVING ALL LIFE IN HIM, COMPLETE
TANK wrote
20m ago
THINK ABOUT THE SYMBOL OF YOUR HEART
TANK wrote
20m ago
THE HEART IS SYNONOMOUS WITH LOVE
TANK wrote
20m ago
NOW THINK ABOUT HOW IT ACTS WHEN YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU AND I SHOULD ACT
TANK wrote
18m ago
REGARDLESS OF THE SINS WE HEAP ON THE BODY,: SMOOKING, DRINKING, OVER EATING, SEDENTARY LIFESTYLES, DRUGS, ETC. THE HEART JUST TAKES IT. IN FACT, EVEN IF YOU CLOG UP THE ARTERIES, IT CREATES NEW PATHWAYS TO GIVE YOU LIFE
TANK wrote
18m ago
THE HEART ENLARGES TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OXEGYN WHEN ABUSED BASED ON THE OVERSIZED BODIES WE CREATE
Mark wrote
17m ago
what does AAM stand for   
TANK wrote
17m ago
THE HEART IS CONSTANT, IT WORKS, AND RESTS, EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE
TANK wrote
15m ago
ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL   
TANK wrote
16m ago
THE HEART IS POWERED BY AN SA, AND AN AV NODE, BALANCING ELECTRICAL CURRENTS IN YOUR BODY, TOGETHER THEY EQUAL "SAAV"
TANK wrote
14m ago
SO THINK OF HOW WE SHOULD LOVE WITH THE SAME RELENTLESS PURSUIT AS THE HEART
TANK wrote
12m ago
BE PATIENT, BE CONSTANT, PLAY THE PART YOU WERE MEANT TO PLAY, OWN YOUR IMPACT AND DON'T BE ASHAMED TO BE POWERFUL. YOU ARE A TESTIMONY TO THE LIVING ELOHIM. YOUR LIFE IS PART OF THE BODY OF GOD. YOU ARE NOT SEPARATE FROM HIM. YOU ARE ONE WITH GOD.
Jenni2 wrote
11m ago
TANK, Fisher- I want to know, hear, see, feel, smell AAM in every cell of my body.
TANK wrote
11m ago
PRACTICE CONFIDENT HUMILITY. IT'S THE PRACTICE OF BEING CONFIDENT, BOLD, AND A LEADER, WHILE RECOGNIZING THAT ALL THAT YOU ARE IS A GIFT. THE BEST WAY TO SHOW GRATITUDE FOR A GIFT, IS TO PUT IT TO USE.   
Fisher wrote
11m ago
Back, with some news
TANK wrote
10m ago
I'M WITH YOU FISHER   
TANK wrote
10m ago
THIS FINANCIAL BLESSING IS PART OF THAT, BUT SO ARE YOU. IF YOU EVER FEEL DISTANT FROM GOD, JUST EXAMINE YOUR OWN SELF AND SEE GOD ALIVE IN YOU.   
Awaken wrote
10m ago
FISHER HAS THE FLOOR, DO NOT INTERRUPT BY COMMENTS, ANY COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOU MAY BE BANNED FROM CHAT FOR THE REST OF THE DAY
Fisher wrote
9m ago
Gabriel is polishing his instrument, licking his lips and says he's got a hot gig later this evening, big grim, the goof
Fisher wrote
7m ago
AAM and some heroes are exercising and sharpening their blades, ready to defend and protect
Fisher wrote
7m ago
end
purelove wrote
7m ago
AAM is saying: the reason why most of you had suffered difficult situations about a long period of time was, to disolve your fears, your outer life did mirror only the fears within you, but by going through those fears and being brave you became fearless beings and only fearless beings can create the new world, a world of love and joy,
purelove wrote
7m ago
you are supposed to be happy you are not meant to suffer, you are not meant to sacrifice, god lives within you and when you suffer he suffers with you and when you laugh he laughes with you and when you love he loves with you and when you dance he dances with you and when you give it is he who gives, you are all meant to be happy and you are loved more than your human mind is able to imagine
Newcreation wrote
5m ago
TANK!!! Wowzah! No wonder Yosef loves you so! Excellent teaching, I am blessed to be here receiving all this from you and fisher....

cudbuck wrote
4m ago
Thank you Fisher, Tanks, and all who have contributed to the love fest here this afternoon...feeling alive and non-"stoney"..

Missyd wrote
3m ago
Wow im out shopping Got a voice to sit down and get in chat it was just before tanks first post, thsnk you Tank that was beautiful, I receive that 
cudbuck wrote
3m ago
The statement earlier of the Cabal surrendering to the W/H was the final straw...it will soon start for us all...not an ending but a TRUE beginning

Stef wrote
25s ago
Fisher AMM and Gabriel have always been together to protect us in times for wars and have always been on top. Thank you

And that, folks, was the latest from the
Psych Ward of Dinarland.....
RealTruthChatter

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Reading their post actually makes my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Awaken wrote
41m ago
FRIENDLY REMINDER NOTHING FROM THIS CHAT SHOULD BE COPIED AND PASTED IN ANOTHER CHAT ROOM OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN DINARLAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AVOID GETTING BANNED
Shooting Star wrote
41m ago
TANK: HEAVEN IS IN YOU ALL. IT'S NOT A PLACE PER SAY BUT A STATE OF BEING. IN FACT IT'S YOUR NATIVE STATE
Shooting Star wrote
40m ago
TANK: IDCA, EVERY CELL IN YOU IS FRMO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, EVERY ATOM A PART OF THEM AND A TESTIMONY TO THE LIFE THEY'VE SHARED WITH YOU. YOU SEE THEM EVERYDAY WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR. YOU ARE ONE WITH THEM EVEN NOW
'
Shooting Star wrote
41m ago
TANK: CONSIDER THIS, THERE IS A SCRIPTURE THAT DESCRIBES AN EXCHANGE IN THE BIBLE ISIAH 36:26 IT SAYS, "A NEW HEART, AND A NE WMIND WILL I ALSO GIVE YOU" IT SAYS IT WILL TAKE AWAY OUR STONY HEART AND STONY MIND
Shooting Star wrote
40m ago
TANK: A LIFELESS STONE FOR A LIVING HEART AND MIND SO IMAGINE, THE EXCHANGE GRAMABARB, THINK ABOUT IIT LIKE THIS. THE IDEA OF SEPERATION IS AN ILLUSION. YOU ARE ONE WITH YOUR HUSBAND. HE KNOWS WHAT YOU KNOW. HE FEELS WHAT YOU FEEL.
Shooting Star wrote
40m ago
TANK: YOUR SADNESS IS HIS SADNESS AND YOUR JOY IS HIS JOY. SO CONSIDER YOUR FEELINGS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY IMPACT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE A LIFELESS STONE FOR A LIVING HEART AND MIND
Shooting Star wrote
40m ago
TANK: IT'S SYNONOMOUS WITH YOUR SPIRIT AND SOUL BEING REDEEMED DON'T LOOK OUTSIDE OF YOU FOR GOD. THERE ARE THREE LETTERS PRONOUNCABLE IN EVERY LANGUAGE, Y,H, AND W. THESE ARE CALLED GLIDE SOUNDS. THEY DON'T REQUIRE YOUR TONGUE, OR VOCAL CHORDS TO MAKE THE SOUND.
Shooting Star wrote
39m ago
TANK: THE SCRIPTURES SAY, "LET EVERYTHING THAT HATH BREATHE PRAISE YAHWEH." (YHWH) OR, THE EXISTANT ONE. EVERY TIME YOU BREATHE YOU INSPIRE, LIFE GIVING OXEGYN WITH N ATOMIC NUMBER OF 8, AND RELEASE CARBON DIOXIDE WITH AN ATOMIC NUMBER OF 6
Shooting Star wrote
39m ago
TANK: SO YOU'RE BODY IS A MANIFESTATION OF GOD'S SALVATION EVERY TIME YOU BREATHE HIS NAME
Shooting Star wrote
38m ago
TANK: DEUTERONOMY 30:19 SAYS, "I PLACE BEFORE THEE BLESSINGS AND CURSINGS, LIFE AND DEATH. CHOOSE LIFE." YOU ARE FACED WITH THIS CHOICE A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY. DO YOU CHOOSE ANGER OVER PATIENCE? MALICE OR KINDNESS? THESE ARE CHOICES BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH
Shooting Star wrote
34m ago
TANK CONTINUED: THE BEST PART IS, YAHWEH GAVE YOU THE ANSWER Smile Be STILL and KNOW IN THE CLOUDY SUBSTANCE OF YOUR BRAIN, YOU HAVE THE RED STICK FIGURE OF A MAN, CALLED THE ARTERIAL CIRCLE OF WILLIS. SO YOU HAVE A BLOODY MAN, IN A CLOUD WHO PROVIDES YOUR BODY WITH LIFE
Shooting Star wrote
33m ago
TANK CONTINUED: THAT BRAINY SUBSTANCE TRAVELS DOWN THROUGH YOUR SPINE AND CONNECTS AND CONTROLS EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY THE HEART, IS THE ONLY ORGAN THAT IS HAS STRIPED MUSCLE, EVERY OTHER ORGAN HAS SMOOTH MUSCLE. IT ALSO HAS TWO GOLD CROWNS AROUND IT CALLED CORONARY ARTERIES. THAT HEART BEATS ALL DAY EVERY DAY GIVING YOU LIFE.
Shooting Star wrote
33m ago
TANK CONTINUED: IF YOU'RE HAVING A MONET WHERE YOU'VE FELT ABANDON, REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE THAT HEART SYMBOLIZING THE MESSIAH ACCOMLISING YOUR SALVATION, AND LIFE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY.
Shooting Star wrote
32m ago
TANK CONTINUED: THAT HEART AND BRAIN ARE AWAYS CONNECTED, THEY'RE NEVER SEPARATE AS LONG AS YOU'RE ALIVE. THEY'RE ARE SYNONOMOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO GOD. HE IS ALIVE AND THUS YOU LIVE. NOT ONLY THAT BUT, HE IS RIGHT INSIDE OF YOU
Shooting Star wrote
31m ago
TANK: OHIOBELLE, NOW IMAGINE, WE DESCRIBE THAT EVENT AS IF ADAM WAS MADE OF MUD, BUT HE WAS MADE FROM THE "DUST" OF THE EARTH. DUST IS IN THE AIR AND HE JUST MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, BREATHING IN (OR TAKING A DEEP BREATHE) NOT BY BLOWING INTO THE BODY OF A CORPSE. HE JUST TOOK A BREATHE AND CAPTURED HSI EXISTENCE IN FLESHLY SHAPE AND FORM
Shooting Star wrote
30m ago
TANK: IN FACT, THE FIRST COMMANDMENT EVER GIVEN TO MAN WAS TO BE FRUIYTFUL AND MULTIPLY. THSI WAS BEFORE EVE WAS TAKEN OUT OF ADAM. SO HE WAS A SYMBOL OF GOD BEING BOTH MALE AND FEMALE AND HAVING ALL LIFE IN HIM, COMPLETE
Shooting Star wrote
30m ago
TANK: AWAKEN, IT'S OKAY, PEOPLE CAN COMMENT, ASK QUESTIONS, OR ADD TO ANYTHING I'M SAYING. AS LONG AS THAT'S OKAY WITH YOU.
Shooting Star wrote
30m ago
TANK: THINK ABOUT THE SYMBOL OF YOUR HNOW THINK ABOUT HOW IT ACTS WHEN YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU AND I SHOULD ACTEART
Shooting Star wrote
29m ago
TANK: THE HEART IS SYNONOMOUS WITH LOVE NOW THINK ABOUT HOW IT ACTS WHEN YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU AND I SHOULD ACT
Shooting Star wrote
29m ago
TANK: REGARDLESS OF THE SINS WE HEAP ON THE BODY,: SMOOKING, DRINKING, OVER EATING, SEDENTARY LIFESTYLES, DRUGS, ETC. THE HEART JUST TAKES IT. IN FACT, EVEN IF YOU CLOG UP THE ARTERIES, IT CREATES NEW PATHWAYS TO GIVE YOU LIFE
Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
TANK: THE HEART IS POWERED BY AN SA, AND AN AV NODE, BALANCING ELECTRICAL CURRENTS IN YOUR BODY, TOGETHER THEY EQUAL "SAAV"   
Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
TANK: FOR EVERY BEAT OF THE HEART, IT GIVES 100%, THEN RESTS, THEN GIVES 100% AGAIN, THEN RESTS   
Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
TANK: THE HEART IS CONSTANT, IT WORKS, AND RESTS, EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE   
Shooting Star wrote
29m ago
TANK: THE HEART ENLARGES TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OXEGYN WHEN ABUSED BASED ON THE OVERSIZED BODIES WE CREATE

Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
TANK: PRACTICE CONFIDENT HUMILITY. IT'S THE PRACTICE OF BEING CONFIDENT, BOLD, AND A LEADER, WHILE RECOGNIZING THAT ALL THAT YOU ARE IS A GIFT. THE BEST WAY TO SHOW GRATITUDE FOR A GIFT, IS TO PUT IT TO USE. 
Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
TANK: BE PATIENT, BE CONSTANT, PLAY THE PART YOU WERE MEANT TO PLAY, OWN YOUR IMPACT AND DON'T BE ASHAMED TO BE POWERFUL. YOU ARE A TESTIMONY TO THE LIVING ELOHIM. YOUR LIFE IS PART OF THE BODY OF GOD. YOU ARE NOT SEPARATE FROM HIM. YOU ARE ONE WITH GOD

Shooting Star wrote
29m ago
TANK: THIS FINANCIAL BLESSING IS PART OF THAT, BUT SO ARE YOU. IF YOU EVER FEEL DISTANT FROM GOD, JUST EXAMINE YOUR OWN SELF AND SEE GOD ALIVE IN YOU.

Shooting Star wrote
29m ago
TANK: I'M WITH YOU FISHER

Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
AA's MESSAGES FROM OUR CHANNELLERS TODAY - FISHER AND TANK....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Awaken wrote
30m ago
Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
CONTINUED: AAM is saying: the reason why most of you had suffered difficult situations about a long period of time was, to dissolve your fears, your outer life did mirror only the fears within you, but by going through those fears and being brave you became fearless beings and only fearless beings can create the new world, a world of love and joy,
Shooting Star wrote
28m ago
CONTINUED: you are supposed to be happy you are not meant to suffer, you are not meant to sacrifice, god lives within you and when you suffer he suffers with you and when you laugh he laugh with you and when you love he loves with you and when you dance he dances with you and when you give it is he who gives, you are all meant to be happy and you are loved more than your human mind is able to imagine
Shooting Star wrote
27m ago
CONTINUED: Archangel Michael sends each of us the message that a Divine Dispensation has just been give. From God. All the loved ones we have spoken of thought of no matter the time since they passed are returning to us in physical bodies. Each has chosen yes. We come from lineages of pure service. They left to assist and now will return
Shooting Star wrote
26m ago
THE LAST TWO were from one our callers who was also in union with Fisher and Tank.
Durango wrote
22m ago
SHOOTING STAR THANK YOU FOR CAPTURING AND SHARING THE NOTES THIS IS WORK AND IT IS APPRECIATED WE ARE BLESSED BY YOU.
SpreadingSunshine wrote
5m ago
Sasha88, next time Fisher holds an ascension vigil with messages from our departed loved ones, best he give you a warning first, LOL!
jordanbound wrote
2m ago
Shooting Star, thank you for capturing this for all those who missed it. There was a lot going on in the Spirit all at once. Hard to keep up. Did Tank actually say his words were from AAM? I missed that
WarriorQueen wrote
1m ago
JordanB, Fisher said he was leaving and AAM was to speak through someone else . They know who they are and to allow it. Then Tank came out with all that stuff.
Harleyman wrote
moments ago
hello all, hopping everone had a great day.... any intil today???
blkthunder wrote
moments ago
thanks to the friend, galactic, angels and heaven from taking usfrom the dark and holding our hands to the lite.
Judiamber wrote
11m ago
Sasha88..yes I cowrote a song called Reach to me in heaven...the words and melodies were given from Heaven
Sasha88 wrote
16s ago
Ah Judi that's how they come back. If no one was reaching to them from here they wouldn't choose to come back. Our Love is the bridge
Moonlady wrote
moments ago
Sasha , So you do Recieve messages from those that have crossed over?
Sasha88 wrote
3m ago
I have held a message for a long time that no o e was ready to hear
plw wrote
1m ago
Sasha, were you veiled and now it has been lifted?

Sasha88 wrote
1m ago
Jeshua and Michael along with God who first shared are urging me however the program the worst program is dear to light workers.

joesmonkey wrote
1m ago
Sasha I'm ready if you have any messages for me

Sasha88 wrote
1m ago
Came lightly veiled for my protection

Moonlady wrote
1m ago
What program?

Sasha88 wrote
moments ago
The program that blocks what the truth of dark really is. Not what pretends it is the dark. But what is the truth of the dark

It's funny that these people can talk to the Angels and the dead, but can't do something as simple as keep Kenny out of their chat room.  LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Sasha88 wrote
4m ago
Long ago I was shown a mothers womb with theight of new life nurtured within. The womb was dark, the most nurturing loving protective love. I was td this is the truth of Dark. This is the Divi e Feminine the Mother Creator here with all the children. She came out i to the physical with the children to hold to nurture always. You look everywhere The mother is here. The dRk space is the mothers love the dark womb is the mothers love
ariel144 wrote
2m ago
Yes Sasha, all are in Her womb awaiting their birth from above....into Her new educational system where there is no confusion. "in Him/Her we live and have our being."   
outlikalion wrote
2m ago
Sasha- recently learned the darkness of the universe is where life is created much like chlorophyll is dark but fluff life melanin is dark but fluff life- I understand your vision
Awaken wrote
1m ago
JOIN US ON OUR CALL TONIGHT AND EVERY NIGHT MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00pm - 1​2:00 midnight (est) 605-562-3140 code: 143153# ONLINE ACCESS CAN BE OB​TAINED BY CLICKING ON THE LINK, LINK:https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/webr​tc/webrtc.php or https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/hd-conferencing/ OVERFLOW PIN 899988# WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU
Sasha88 wrote
moments ago
The negatives not even from this universe who jumped from another one hate life hate the want take holds life. The mother they hate so they pretended the were the Dark so we would turn from the Mother reject the Mother. And this program was strong. Since they had already erased our mories we believed them and we the Ed from the dark aa d saw it as our foe. The greatestie of all and it worked well for them.
Sasha88 wrote
8m ago
We call for the return of the Divi e Feminine. We call for this. We cry in our hearts because our inner hearts of oneness know the truth but the program blocked Union. And until we release the program of light versus diarm the mother cannot fully return and separation will remain
soaring wrote
2m ago
the light of god never fails and the love of the mother always prevails
outlikalion wrote
2m ago
Sasha do you see what the Chinese Elders are doing as an attempt to rebalance the deception perpetrated by the others so that the dark can be properly understood and balanced or restored?
Sasha88 wrote
2m ago
Hate In the womb you were held by dark mothero e. The earth and all heavenly bodies are he I the great others love dark. The seeds of life are planted in the dark mother love the womb of the soil. Let go of light versus dark. The truth is there is absolute pure u condition love and a spectrum that has absolute void of love with i finite levels within that extremely from love to void of love. Let the mothers love be free to be fully present with youss
Sasha88 wrote
2m ago
The dark is the mother has nothing to do
Sasha88 wrote
35s ago
With evil the ones who have harmed us so pretend they are dark because the separation from the mother was their intent always   
sunshine wrote
41s ago
Neo, If you are not a believer, just listen to Dr. WC's voice in prayer.

Sasha88 wrote
1m ago
With evil the ones who have harmed us so pretend they are dark because the separation from the mother was their intent always

A believer in this new age crap?  Not on a bet!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 8:46 pm

These people are really sick! I can't even imagine why people would believe in this! omg omg omg omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 8:47 pm

If they are talking to angels, they are fallen angels ... what a bunch of tripe.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 8:48 pm

A Bible/prophecy scholar talking about aliens?   LOL

ariel144 wrote
7m ago
Interesting statement made in 1944 by a Bible/prophecy scholar who saw the future clearly. This should encourage ALL of us as you see yourself written in the Book! Amazing the clarity of our experience today way back in 1944!!!

ariel144 wrote
6m ago
“The members of God’s Kingdom-church, are, according to Isaiah, to be skilled in their respective trades and professions. As builders, engineers, carpenters, masons, mechanics, or whatever, they are to “build the old wastes,…raise up the former desolations, and repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations". Isa. 61:4.

ariel144 wrote
6m ago
Besides being skilled agronomists, artisans, and tradesmen, these GOVERNORS of the Kingdom, as LIVING EMBODIMENTS of genuine Christianity, are to be EXPERT INTERNATIONAL BANKERS, ECONOMISTS, personnel and traffic engineers, and PROVISIONERS, TOGETHER HANDLING “THE FORCES” AND “THE RICHES OF THE GENTILES.” Isa. 60:5,11; 61:6.

ariel144 wrote
5m ago
And thus variously equipped with these excellent proficiencies, they are, ABOVE ALL, to be “Priests of the Lord….Ministers of our God” — “men wondered at.” Isa. 61:6; Zech. 3:8

Moonlady wrote
5m ago
Sasha, light and dark are the same as masculine and feminine ? Because of the Evil ones we have an imbalance? More masculine then feminine ? So we need to embrace the dark femininity to bring the balance back in sinc?

Sasha88 wrote
3m ago
This program to see the dark as our foe and the foe of the light is there most valued program. They tried endlessly to kill me and Michael and Jeshiua stopped them. If they the negatives can keep us fighting and banishing the dark then they don't care how many of their physical minions are killed. To keep us turned awAy from the mother was always their hidden agenda The rest was just fun and games. Their hatred of the mother is all they obsess over

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 8:57 pm

I didn't waste a lot of time on it, so maybe I missed one, but the only 1944 prophecies I saw were most definitely NOT bible scholars. Wack jobs and nut cases yes, Bible scholars, no.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 9:28 pm

Awaken wrote
11m ago
THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN YOU ARE ASKED TO YOUR QUESTIONS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO CHAT, AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
'
Awaken wrote
11m ago
GES wrote
2m ago
Probably looking for trolls   
dutchess47 wrote
2m ago
Wonder if a troll got mad
blkthunder wrote
2m ago
Hope she wasnt trollnapped
SpreadingSunshine wrote
2m ago
oh no, trollnapped! LOL blkthinder

SpreadingSunshine wrote
1m ago
Tell those trolls to let her go, ED 
High Planes Drifter wrote
2m ago
Trollknapped -

Renewal wrote
1m ago
There she is  
Justice3314 wrote
1m ago
thank god 
Ralphs wrote
2m ago
she's back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 9:56 pm

bosco wrote
3m ago
Hey "Kenny" we know you are on this site right now

305 wrote
15m ago
@Awaken, when are we supposed to have PM's back? Thanks much.

Awaken wrote
15m ago
WHEN WE FEEL ALL TROLLS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY FLUSHED

sovranity wrote
14m ago
WHAT IS THE REASON "AWAKEN' IS ASKING FOR USER NAME ON THE CALL?

Awaken wrote
14m ago
I AM NOT ASKING FOR USER NAME

Awaken wrote
13m ago
I AM NOT TALKING ON CALL, THAT IS DR. WC, AND SHE IS ACTIVATING NEW PEOPLE TO CHAT

Awaken wrote
11m ago
WELCOME TO NEW ARRIVALS IN CHAT, PLEASE OBTAIN AVATAR. HOW TO GET AN A​VATAR -http://realtruthchatter.activeboard.com/t62159361/how-to-upload-an-ava​tar/#lastPostAnchor . ALL NEW COMERS PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH CHAT RULES ABOVE,​ TO AVOID GETTING BANNED

Dreamwalker wrote
11m ago
Hi Everyone. Glad to have a forum here with all these about to be Billonaire Lightworkers

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Wednesday Drama 5/25/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: