Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 5/25/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 10:44 am

snickers wrote
9m ago
Anyone, was there anything on the call beyond a rehash of the history of all this? I listened to the 1st 15 minutes and it seemed his 1st intro call with wsomn was looking to be largely going over history things so I cut out. Was there anything new and exciting later? That would be nice.

Sunnysplace wrote
8m ago
SNICKERS, THE SECOND HALF WAS VERY GOOD......

snickers wrote
7m ago
Sunny In what sense.

RVReady wrote
7m ago
Snickers he stated that things happened this week that was a very positive thing for moving the RV/GCR forward. He did not state dates nor rates, but he was very encouraged by what has happened over a weeks period of time.

RVReady wrote
5m ago
I so appreciated his time and efforts as so many out here now have a much clearer picture of this process. It is a process and will move forward as things are accomplished world wide. 
Sunnysplace wrote
6m ago
DITTO. RVREADY, THANKS....AND GM..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 12:00 pm

Washbuck wrote
47m ago
RV - from the current post being made maybe this is now safe for me to post - I have always believed that when "Guru's" said "its Done Done Done' ? Really" if it was done I would have a fist full of money in my hand. So it is not done and thankfully people like AdfminBill. 3D are brave enough to say so -
TurtleIsland1 wrote
31m ago
Zero requests 4 DONUTIONS,no giggie gadgets to sell , or attempt to ! No trying to rope the group in to a group think program, and supporting the top of the PYRAMID while you are at it..No selling 501 C 3 activity,. It is quite refreshing

kingdom warrior76 wrote
16m ago
So refreshing to hear Awake! No hype, no sales pitches, no stretching the truth.

creampuff622 wrote
12m ago
Also very boreing

Baywatch wrote
3m ago
Creampuff, I have to say within that first hour it had the Frank-Effect on me and I gave into the weight on my eyelids. Can't attest to anything after that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Remember, Dinar Daily Discussions, was the FIRST to poo poo the it is DONE DONE DONE -- FREE OF CHARGE !

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 5/25/16   Wed May 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Curly wrote
21m ago
Carolina why a Thanksgiving ing prayer

RaginCajun wrote
21m ago
giving thanks for our blessing

Curly wrote
18m ago
Oxymoron no hasn't happened........giving thanks for our blessings?

mdinn wrote
20m ago
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE CURLY...TRY IT SOMETIME..YOU'LL BE AMAZED AT HOW YOU FEEL AFTER HAVING POSITIVE THOUGHTS...

Curly wrote
19m ago
Done it before when appropriate

Curly wrote
18m ago
Oxymoron to me

Curly wrote
17m ago
Not sure I believe that after the report in here fro. The cousin that is in Iraq

mdinn wrote
16m ago
curlY..THAT IS ONE REPORT...THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS POSITIVE REPORTS...WE CHOOSE OUR STATE OF MINE, TO BE HAPPY, OR NOT TO BE Smile LIFE WILL GO WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT, I CHOOSE TO TRY BEING HAPPY AND LOOK FOR THE POSITIVE

nwmontana wrote
14m ago
My 2 cents...CURLY- Iraq is but one component.

nwmontana wrote
11m ago
Curly- There is a belief system that some folks hold true, and that is to pray not for what you want or need, but to pray Thankfully, with Gratitude, as if you have already recieved that which you prayed for. Thats what BlackeyePea is doing. Smile..we are almost there 
GEG-Dinar wrote
12m ago
Curly, shake it off. I've been exactly where you are. However there are so many things to be thankful for in our lives. When we are thankful for small things, big things will show up. Trust me on that one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 5/25/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: