Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed May 25, 2016 10:20 am

GET Team:  I'M HEARING THAT WE ARE TO SEE THINGS MOVING ON THURSDAY.  THURSDAY IS A HOTDAY, I HEAR LIQUID HOT!!

TY will only allow cashin to begin once it is showing on CBI.  it is going to pop CBI before everywhere else. 3 a.m. eastern time would be 10 a.m. Iraq time when it opens.  got this from his source, all done, all completed.  cannot see anything else out there that has to be done, nothing left to do.

today Al receives an email from him requesting to send more referrals to him now.  this is Wells Fargo financial advisor.  it could be coincidental.  AL has no money in that account at the moment. Al is hearing the same thing that everyone else is.  AL hearing the same as TK.  no concrete thing to say, that goes along with a friend of TK's saying "Don't tell anybody".  that friend that is a banker called TK's friend.  he only calls when he has something good to say.  he bought another 500,000 today and was bragging about it.  knows he isn't wasting his money.  these people have only been in it 3 months,Tk has been in over 7 1/2 hrs.  less than $700 investment - knows it isn't a s-c-a-m. 

realize this blessing is going to require education.  asset protection.  trustsunlimitedllc@gmail.com"]trustsunlimitedllc@gmail.com.  home page of the GET Team website - click on the tab on the top of the page, download the 9 documents, read up,educated yourselves.  come to the Tues & Thurs calls

at 8:30 pm eastern.  presentation made and attorney is present, along with Ray for the Q & A.  TK has told you that you take this money yourself and you will be auditted.  IRS software - will flag it automatically.  if they audit you for 3 they will find out something to go back 7.

Now that you mention the bashing - there are a few people out there that are bashing from other sites, etc. We will not respond to it - we are above that. They are discussing bashing of mods on other sites by others as well - we don't have that over here.

Tony out to dinner.  sorry just got back.  was listening to part of the call.  I have been hearing good things to see tomorrow (or later tonight).  lower denoms out in iraq.  ] heard lower denoms of 5's and 10's are out (confirmed by TK as well).  take it all as rumor.  supposed to happen this week.  if this was a s-c-a-m, there would be no way they would be removing the 000's denoms.  so many people and countries in the pot, so many realigning their currencies.  know it is a good investment.  know it is coming.  about all I got.  had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner (is Italian)

Steve has analyzed as much as he has.  Steve - I think it is really close, even emails from peeps.  Steve just heard 3 am May 24.  TK - has an individual that clears bad things away from him from time to time.  he called TK and said that everything is green to go on Tuesday - it is positive.  morale is very positive.  powers in the universe is lined up for this to happen.

the bank rate is cashing in at the bank. If you want the CBI rate then you need to go to Ty at DinarBanker.  buy/shop/cash with Ty.  Ty will have a membership list to compare against to see who the GET team members are. Ty will do a cashier's check if you ask for it by your appointment time. You take it to a bank and they will hold it for 7 business days.  Last month Ty did 150M in wire transfers.  the homeland security and treasure know what we are doing, as long as we follow the rules.   after the RV we will have a call with Ty on it (within hours) on the cashin process and that call will be recorded. 

Rodney have heard that we are looking at THursday instead of Tuesday.  the tension is in the air with everyone, not just all on the call but all over.  a wise man told him that it would make perfect sense that we put on the dinar and when it doesn't happen it will be very emotional.  Rodney tries to distract himself from some of it.  we have backed away from this a little bit because of this.  it will happen - no other way around it.  we are at that point where it will happen - that is good news.  Bonanza theme being played by TK.

BENEDICTION We come before You at the close of another Conference Call Knowing that it is You who has led us thus far. We rest assured that it is You who will lead us yet onward and forward. Our plans, our future, our past and our present are in Your Hands Like Elijah on Mt.Sinai, we wait at the entrance of the cave to catch a glimpse of Your comforting Voice We wait for You dear Father….We want to be with You and be held captive by Your boundless Love and Infinte Mercy…. Until that day when the clouds are rolled back and we see Your Holy Presence…. May the Lord Bless You Until Then may He make His Face to shine upon you And be gracious to you And give you peace…. AMEN

Guru Frank26: 
For those of you that bought dinars on eBay as most are registered with the UST all should be fine – the fear I had is back in 2006 when millions of dinars were stolen and terrorists wanted to fund their works…that was stupid and disorganized – when delarue was commissioned in 2003 to print the dinar a specific amount was printed – the Saddam dinars are not the real dinars…. But some were selling this baddinar that was stolen – but that phase is GONE and there is nothing to worry about today – but double check if you bought back in 2006-2007 – today the eBay sellers should be UST registered.

When Ali stopped selling Dinars we introduced to you today to Brad Eatner and Dinar Banker – and we have a new broker today to introduce you to – he will take the orders over the phone – open the account and put the foreign currency in the account electronically – when rate goes up, he will automatically give them credit for what the rate is – it will NOT be the CBI rate and a fee will be charged for this type service… again this is another option to acquire dinars…

By this weekend we will have over 6000 members registered here at Frankly Speaking.

The Prophet we brought on Monday – George Robinson is a man to be respected – if you do not believe in prophets don’t put yourself in a position to judge him please – he is a seasoned man of God having worked with many proven ministries. He felt the Lord showed him the RV will take place on the 29th and I say lets pray and believe that as each of us are a gift of GOD and each of us have the ability to perform The gifts from GOD, some can operate in some gifts and some can’t, but together we become what God wants us to become – if on the 29 th this does not happen we do not chastise we surround him with Love… GOD is in control.

What are the steps to make the dinar a tradeable currency- started in the first week of February – all protocols are all done when the Chapter 7 pieces were released….the LOI is solid – asking for the value to be raised – and the IMF and USA and UNSC were screaming to them to do this and they are doing this now behind closed doors now… the value is there and its been activated now being used right now in ways we can’t explain and we are about to see this announced…but if this goes to July 1st that’s as far out as it can go or destruction starts in the economy… they said they were going to do this and if not the people will cause major trouble…

Frank asks how did the Lord begin the sequence to you about this date as I believe we need a holiday to get the banks in sync… most revalues have occurred on Thursdays – what did GOD show you first about the 10th back to the 29th…

Guru George Robinson:  Brother Robinson is on the call… Lots of things going on – George stated that 3.5 months ago the Lord spoke to me to go on MTT that the dinar would revalue end of May first of June – and 4.5 years ago and I was told about it and prayed about it and I thought it was a scam …then this past January I prayed about it again and I studied Iraq and Babylon and Iraq is the richest country in the world and they will become just that – they have gold, uranium, silver and 2nd largest deposits of oils and this will build the economy of the Iraq currency. So in January of this year I purchased Dinar and I told my son this is going to revalue at the end of May and as time went on GOD gave me peace to purchase more and 3.5 months ago GOD told me to go on Midnight Think Tank conference call to share my prediction from HIM. And now GOD is saying now when we cash in the Dinar, but GOD is showing me not to cash it all in as the Dinar in time, the Dinar will go up to $8 per dinar and lots of factors will come in to support that – I am retired I am not a preacher and not a prophet but I do have the ability to have great words of knowledge from the Lord.

George states he does not question what the Lord shows him and I believe very strongly that this will happen this weekend per what the Lord told me- OK lets just say this does NOT happen, how will George feel about this, he states as I have had major ministries ask me this – George states if Jesus was here, HE would know the very 2nd while this was to RV and I do as my father says and as Jesus tells me too –if I will sit down and say ot why it didn’t it RV and but tell the Lord I need more of you

George states when GOD said end of May 29th to the first of June up to the 10th – why Lord did you have that window there? God spoke to me that when it RV’s on this holiday – this is a window period here and the 29th it RV’s and no one can run to the bank on that day and Monday they are closed and Tuesday they open and your scenario of giving them time to prepare and I don’t believe we can cash in till June 1st to June 10th… when the money comes into the coffers’ will be from June 1st to June 10th….

George says he heard the Dinar would go up to $8 and in this timeline we are in we are in an accelerated rate – when the earthquake happened it shifted the earth and it accelerated the rate of time and my personal opinion is this and I don’t think it will be 5 years before it hits $8 it will be sooner than that otherwise I would not hold any back and just cash it in and give it to where GOD wants me give it…

George states the Lord supplied the money to George to purchase Dinar and said to buy this quickly as it is coming to an end very soon and I asked the Lord to be sure with me that this is real as when I tell folks about the Dinar I want to know that ITS REAL and God spoke to Jack Taylor that George is real and listen to him and buy more dinar….

Guru Delta:  Delta states the CBI website show in their policy it shows when they adjusted their currency it was usually the last day of their month – Shabibi will never release the rate til he sees the 3 ministers… why does he still insist this? The UNSC and USA still controls that option and if the USA say they can’t wait anymore to release the rate then he will do this – he does NOT need the GOI but Shabibi said he does need the Security for this revalue… he wants no problems with robberies when the dinars there get distributed…

Delta states the GOOD news is today on Iraq TV they are meeting and agreeing on the positive things and executing plans that made the GOI and made with contract under the Iraqia lists and by end of May and early June will have an early session….. High possibility that Shabibi based on our info we have, the UNSC and Ed Melckirk said that they told Iraq to go ahead with their economy reform now… so anything can happen says Delta…the economy can’t survive much longer…. Today are they using the DFI loans or does the budget have the new rate in it – and for sure the rate is in the budget – and they are not paying anyone…yet – they asked the CBI to get some money and the CBI is the middle man – the DFI fund has international auditors and watch every penny going out – the BUDGET is based on the OIL not the DFI and it will support the Iraqi Dinar… They are using that rate to pay what needs to be paid… the CBI when they had BIG auctions – they sell dollars and get dinars and the they use this to counter the DFI – the oil does not belong to the CBI it belongs to the people and all frozen monies will go to back up the Dinar also….  Delta says we are closer than before and all of Iraq is ready for the RV to take place by Shabibi pulling the trigger…

Guur DebTarHeelGirl:  1906 and 1912 Izzu Street revival had a tremendous miracle time and it was prophesied that time that 100 years later this miraculous type revival would happen again and we are in that time frame NOW…

Guru Mailman:  ALI DANCED HIS WAY AROUND ALMOST EVERY QUESTION WE THREW AT HIM AND EVEN MED COULD TELL ON THE PHONE I WAS GETTING MIFFED, UNTIL HE THREW ME THE BOMBSHELL.  HE TOLD US...THAT HE WOULD TRY TO PERSUADE EVERYONE THAT CASHED IN WITH HIM TI NOW....HE WOULD STILL CASH IN IF YOU SAID NO BUT IF HE COULD MANAGE TO SWAY 10% OF THE PEOPLE TO INVEST OVERSEAS IT WOULD BE WELL WORTH HIS EFFORT

BEING FROM CHICAGO...PEOPLE LIKE THIS DONT DO THAT FOR NOTHING

STREET LAW # 5

NOW THE VARIOUS SITES THAT HE ADVERTISES ON AND HAS BEEN A FAITHFUL MONTHLY RENT PAYER TO THOSE SITES HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE.  I WONT NAME NAMES, SURE THEY ARE GONNA BACK HIM.  YOU CAN THINK OF THE REASON IN YOUR OWN MIND, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. SO YES...THAT BOTHERS ME.

WIRE TRANSFERS?  YOU WANNA TAKE THAT CHANCE?  EVEN IF THE 90% SAY NO...AND HOPEFULLY...THEIR MONEY GETS INTO THEIR OWN BANKS...ITS THE 10% I WORRY MOST ABOUT AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE BEEN A AVID U.S. BANK PUSHER FROM DAY ONE.  I DONT CARE WHAT BANK.  JUST DONT TAKE THE CHANCE AND GO THROUGH A MIDDLE MAN...THERE IS NO NEED TO.  THANK YOU

NOW...EVERYTHING I SAID CAN BE VERIFIED BY 4 OTHER PEOPLE OTHER THAN MYSELF, SO YES...I WOULD BUY FROM HIM...AS HE NEVER CHEATED ANYONE ON A PURCHASE THAT I KNOW OF...SURE HE MADE HIS MONEY, BUT THATS WHAT HE DOES AND EVERY OTHER DEALER.  BUT I WILL NOT CASH IN WITH HIM AND I HOPE NONE OF YOU DO AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS THE SAME.  HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL.

ITS HIS MOTIVATION TOWARDS GULLIBLE PEOPLE TI INVEST OUTSIDE THE US AND INTO IRAQ THAT WORRIES ME.  WHEN WE MENTIONED WIRE TRANSFERS IN THAT CONFERENCE CALL...HE DID MENTION HE MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO HIS BANKS FIRST, THEN TO YOURS.  NOW, HE MIGHT HAVE CHANGED HIS MIND AND HAVE A DEAL WITH WELLS FARGO...OR SOMETHING, BUT I DONT BELIEVE HE EVER TOLD ANYONE EXACTLY HOW HE WILL HANDLE THIS OTHER THAN COME IN..PAY HIM PER MILLION AND HE WILL GET IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT

JUST SEEMS TO ME THAT THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY HOOPS FOR SUCH A BASIC OPERATION AND THATS JMO.  YOU TRUST HIS PEOPLE WITH YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND ANY OTHER THING HE WOULD REQUIRE JUST TO BE A MIDDLE MAN?...I SURE AS HELL WOULDNT.

A LOT OF THESE SITES AVERTISE ALI...SO I WOULD IMAGINE THEY ARE CONNECTED SOMEHOW ALSO AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF INFLUENCE ON THEIR MEMBERSHIP, JUST AS WE DO HERE.  BANKS USUALLY CHARGE...UNLESS NEGOTIATED. ...I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT BANK YOU GO TO...KNOWING YOU WENT TO A U.S. BANK IS GOOD ENOUGH...IF YOUR HAPPY, THEN I AM HAPPY...I WAS JUST TRYING TO WARN YOU OF POTENTIAL MISHAPS.  WHETHER YOU GO ON YOUR OWN OR WITH A GROUP...JUST MAKE ONE TRIP...THE BANK AND NO WHERE ELSE.

Guru Bondlady:   I'll leave the chat up for prolly a yr or so after the rv so u all will be able to stay in touch and i'll pop in from time to time, but ill be out living my life and doing good things for people!

Guru Breitling: the iraq’s sent imf a letter of intent, which is what we have been waiting for...its Iraq that is slowing things down….the RV can not happen unless the ministers are seated...no rv before June 1...odds are very good for an RV before July 1, 2011...it is all looking good…. I am pumped

Guru Poppy2:  ok guys i am very tired but wanted to post some more great news of indications things are about to bust wide open for our blessing. confirmed today that the banks in Canada are showing green on the iraq dinar and that their banks where closed today for a holiday also talked with my treasury friend and he says that is very possible yet they cant cash in yet until the rv goes world wide and when all are showing green on their systems it ill be activated.This is also why the contractor in dubai and iraq that cashed in had to deposit it into their iraq banking accounts and it is not available to them until it goes global. Next they ask again today and it was said they are accepted into the wto and all they need to become a permanent member now is a tradeble currency . OK FRIENDS THERE IS ALL THAT CAME IN TODAY ENJOY AND SMILE SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND ENJOY YOUR NEW BLESSINGS. POPPY2'

Guru Checkmate Dan:  A lot of good stuff going on today.  Brief you guys on some things. A lot of good things in the air. We do want to talk really quick about how fast we think it is happening without dates. Things get so exciting sometimes – many times news that was supposed to happen and didn’t.

Some things we have always known and now talking them about in the news. 2 billion barrels/day. etc. Infrastructure now being put in.

Want to talk about some of the facts we know of. We believe more than the news – our information will tell us before the news. No one knows when this will take place. A lot of people come on the calls to be sure in the right investment. For a lot of us waiting for this to fix our month or day this is harder. Talked to Chris last nite = a lot of stree in this, emotionally connected to this… Trying to do a call every night at 9 est. Giving away the 25k dinars… Unless something going on will do the calls at night.

Want to talk about how we conceive this is taking place. Intel is saying the intel is saying as early as tomorrow as late as Monday etc….. blah blah blah. Want to focus on post rv – are you ready? I have talked a lot to Clint Coons in the last day or two. I know that a lot of you have appointments with him tomorrow. Tells me that people are talking about post rv. Ty will be on tomorrow to explain cash outs, banking, wires etc and will ask him ?’s you have posted.

I know we are right there. Just want to be prepared. Feels like next 3-5 days to me.

Guru TNT Tony:  Today [yesterday] was a VERY VERY quiet day…no conversations, didn’t get calls about requirements that need to be met, no one saying wait until this or that is done etc…this is the first time this has happened–everyone said I don’t know…Great things happening at Chase…amazing things are happening at Wells Fargo…new books being delivered, pages updated etc…this is the only reason I can see why it wasn’t happening… 

Every major bank was looking for it to happen today [yesterday]…last Thursday every major bank got their top executives together for a meeting, they did it again on Saturday and they did it again yesterday [Tuesday]…I was 99.9% sure it was going to happen…no way we are getting these people together and not do it–I can’t see it not happening–but guess what [it didn't]….The banks are waiting for updated materials on other currencies…this was not delivered to all banks….I don’t know how long it takes from having the meetings to when it happens… 

A call came in this morning from an ABC guy(you know what that means)he spoke with a treasury person and the guy said ‘everything you said on the call Monday night was right on…

Have been telling you if I were you I would be getting my action plan together instead of worrying about when it is going to happen. That close. Today I was gathering intel – it wasn’t coming from the same sources, the same people. The process isn’t the same place as it was before.

Got information from Canada, Iraq, the US today… not our normal sources. The process isn’t where it used to be. It is closer to me and you. I really want to tell you dates. Want to say I am 99.9% but that 1% kills a lot of people. So I will say I am 1% the other way.

Got confirmations from some banks today. They knew the exact date this was going to happen 5 days ago. They were alerted the exact date this was going to happen. When we say there are people who know that – yes there are. They would have to know that to be prepared for the onslaught that’s coming. That was a lot of the discussion today – how to handle the lines, extra security etc…. all about the banks and how to get that part ready. Not sure how you guys will react. Don’t want to have mob scenes etc. Preparing their own guidelines and rules. Should tell you that if the banks are having those discussions that it is really close if they are at that level.

Tonight I would be making sure I had my action plan together. My sources today said they were just leaving their attorney’s office… making their plans. Hopefully you guys have done that for the last 3 days. Those of you who did take Clint’s course will be really happy. You will be organized and be able to ask the right ?’s.

We are here – in the moment. Dan did give you guys the date in his own way. Did in Fact give it to you.

Let’s just be happy. Can’t say anything else except I am ecstatic… I really am. I have been in the past. Saw things on the board that verified some information so you should know we were that close Friday, Monday, Tuesday. Actually that close. Can’t say it is 100% cause I am not pushing the button. Really, really close. Feel good about it. Go to sleep tonight. I go to sleep every night. Don’t stay up waiting for it and be miserable the whole next day. Every day I know I am that much closer.

Spend the time putting the plan together for as soon as you get the word. This is the 1st thing I have to do … who I have to contact. Not guaranteeing anything – the information I have gotten says we are really close. You guys are about to enjoy a good life. I sound positive every time I say that – the people I am forgetting that from – they are explaining to me why it didn’t happen and no I can’t say that on this line to 6,000 people. Made sense to me. Some of the things I gave you today they weren’t ready for now they are ready for. If you go to your bank and ask your teller they won’t know anything until the very last minute. If they had known months ago you would be walking into an empty bank.  What I have heard is you will see well more than $4. 4.50 is still more than $4.00 …..

Guru AngelQuest:  All the sites have a contact in banking that have said "Bank screens for the IQD are flashing GREEN" right now.

Guru KME:  Just to let some of you guys know, the CBI auction does not matter.  When Kuwait revalued, they had an auction at the old rate on the same day. As a matter of fact, they printed an article that day that said their government had failed and they were starting over. A few hours later, their currency revalued.  Stop paying attention to the auctions. My understanding is that the CBI site is putting up false numbers anyway.  To add, I believe Kuwait's RV showed up at around 10:30 AM EST. I don't believe it showed up on Forex, just at the banks at first.

I can't tell you what I've heard, but I will say a few things on the subject.  I'm not saying it will or won't happen today, but it is a good day for it to happen. I personally do not believe it will show up today.  I do know that the hard parts are done. You may ask- "What is left between the hard parts and 'announcement?'" I can not answer that question.

There have always been unforeseen steps pop up just before announcement. From what I've heard, there isn't much left to do. It could very well happen today, but in my honest opinion, I don't think it will.  **PLEASE, Oh dear God in Heaven, PROVE ME WRONG!!**

Guru Blaino:  Getting mixed signals in our intel for today.   We are informed that it was supposed to go last night (Monday), then today (Tuesday)...and now... (wait for it...)..."tonight"! ...When things confirm a lil more, we'll let you know...

1. Major Bank, South East, bulking on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said! Blaino From Planet Dinar site:

I would like to say, that if we are indeed there; be it tomorrow, or Wednesday, as so much of our intel has been suggesting, then there are many farewells due today. Obviously as so many of us will be cashing out, and becoming extremely busy with our new lives, it probably won't be very likely that I will be here on this, or any other site to make a final post. I believe that we are truly done; I believe the intel that some family members have given me through their sources, and the intel we have received from the generous people on this site, as well as PTR, (the two sites I frequent) is solid. I believe that this ride will be completely done no later than Wednesday of this week, so I will post my farewell, and a few parting thoughts.

Guru Adam Montana:  one thing I won't apologize for EVER is encouraging people to support this site.  there are so many places out there that do NOT allow free speech and therefore mislead people.  you will see it said everywhere on this site, dinarvets.com, that it's nice to be able to speak openly.  we allow this because the VIP members support the site and nobody here has to worry about a "sponsor" getting mad and pulling the "funding" if they see a real debate.  so everyone take some time tomorrow and thank a VIp member.  if you want to become a VIP here's a 10% off code to use at this link: http://iqd.me/l/vip10off.  the code is vip10off.  with that out of the way, I'm looking at the overall picture and what I see is good progress.  nothing really groundbreaking in an "OMG RV TOMORROW!!!!" kind of way, but just steady progress towards what we really want to happen - stability and forward motion.

if Iraq can't get it done on their own then they can't support it on their own.  but that's not the case, Iraq CAN and WILL "get it done" .  they have been making the right moves for a few years now.  we all have to understand that just because someone impatient or uneducated thought it would happen a year ago and they were wrong.  that doesn't mean this investment is wrong, it just means that person was wrong.  Iraq is moving forward, Iraq needs a stronger currency, and Iraq is doing what is necessary.  we are getting closer and closer so the IMF doesn't need to step in.

between now and June 15th I expect to see the MOS position filled.  remember it took several months for each of the other key positions filled and now we're down to very few items left in the checklist.  this should be an exciting time for anyone who is willing to look between the lines.

i think people are so focused on the one position they are forgetting that Chapter 7 and the HCL still need to be addressed.  now if the Security position is filled this week, we could be on a fast track to getting the HCL or Chapter 7 done. once the position is filled, and we fast track to HCL or CH 7, then we could be 48 hours or not much more than that from CASHING IN!

I know that wasn't the "Monday" answer everyone expects, but I'm not that guy.  oh! speaking of "cashing in" that's part of being a VIP - a better range of options and a better bottom line.  if you don't understand what I'm talking about, strongly advise you get the Cash In guide- it's 100% free here: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Will a high dollar transaction like this trigger flags and cause a possible delay in receiving the benefits? or, rather - high "dinar" transaction. the answer is "maybe".  i wish I could say no for sure, but let's be honest, Iraq is in the Middle East, there are a couple of bad guys (terrorists) out there, and YES - there can be some major hangups when we go to cash in!  ever hear of "probate"?  our accounts can be seized if we sneeze funny... this is a no-brainer.  of course the government can seize our accounts.  anyone who thinks "oh that's not fair" - well, too bad.  it can still happen.  if you're a VIP member, I'd strongly consider cashing in outside of the US - I know I plan to

I will report every penny, of course, but it will be in an account that the US government can't touch.  I will be "innocent until proven guilty", but your US bank account full of Dianr Gains might not be so lucky

even Iraq will make money on the RV, so the better they manage their money, the more they make and it makes sense for THEM to take the profit, instead of letting us keep it.  so again, i think it makes more sense to come out low, force a cash in of the low denoms so they can buy back their "stock" at a low price and then raise the value after they already "called" in their notes.  anyone who understands stocks and bonds will agree with that

other "gurus" do better jobs of making up stories.  I bet they sat around talking to their maids about how they were going to tear apart every bank monitor until they found out what's been putting the writing on the backs of the screens. Then they sent the maids out with specific instructions not to tell anyone, but these maids, of course, are on the payroll of the 6 top Dinar gurus, so the stories will leak by Thursday, just in time to get you ready to buy dinar   thank you all for letting me finish, I'll leave with one final VIP plug - the code is vip10off and you can ONLY use it at this link: http://iqd.me/l/vip10off

Guru Scooter:  The Latest Withdrawal Agreement and its importance. To me, this was the most compelling pieces of news, particularly since the security briefing book was officially given to the Iraqi’s from the Americans and it defines the rules of engagement from this point forward. The agreement sets the expectations for the Iraqi’s and it defines holds their feet to the fire if they get out of line or stray away from a democratic rule.  Ahhhhhhhhhh. The US Military complex at its best – It was just announced that we will have nine bases in Iraq. Does anybody really think we are going to leave Iraq permanently? Hmmmm. Should be interesting to witness.

Includes measures to end the application of Chapter VII on Iraq.  Remember, this was just signed this last weekend.  I hope everybody understands this one because essentially this is a signed agreement between the two countries and part of the deal is that Chpt. 7 ends upon the execution of this contract. The whole purpose of this document is a leverage tool for the United States that if Iraq doesn’t play by the rules, we can go back to the UN and force the issue – let’s hope we don’t have to do that again but I think you get the picture.

Recent 3 day meeting in Iraq with the UN.  United Nations calls on the Iraqi government to carry out economic reforms and the elimination of unemployment – 5-24-2011.  I love this one because it’s got RV written all over it!!  In sum, it’s a very important document and it puts us one step closer to our elusive RV!!! Much much closer!!!

Said Ed Melckert in a speech during the Conference of the economic partnership, social and governmental Iraqi parliament building, which was held today, attended by "Alsumaria News", "There are things necessary to carry out reforms in the economy the most important provision of social security For workers and to achieve social justice through the application of the principle of equal opportunities, "expected "The outcome of good comes out of the Conference of the Iraqi economy up to the stage of prosperity after Achieve the required economic reforms."

Hmmmmm. Maybe they should start with the foundation of their economy called the Iraqi Dinar!! Perhaps this means they might be make the currency recognizable internationally. I’m not sure, but I think that’s what they might be saying…

The transfer of DFI from UN to US Treasury. The official date is June 30th, but honestly this shouldn’t derail the RV from happening sooner. Here’s the reason:

It doesn’t matter how much the value is worth pre or post RV because it’s an electronic transmission from one account owned by the UN to another account owned by the US. It’s my understanding there will be five trust accounts. One for Kuwait, one for DFI, one for Paris club, and the other two are unidentified.

Here’s an additional reason this is important: On May 10th, 2011, the Iraqi Parliament voted on a very important measure: SURVIVE OR BE ECONOMICALLY DESTROYED INSTANTLY

Essentially, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Zebari, told the Parliament, with Shabibi and the Minister of Finance by his side that if we didn’t take the deal from the Americans, our money would be wide open without any protection measures whatsoever! The amount from the US courts alone amount to over $100,073,000,000.

As a result, what we witnessed when the President signed the extension of EO 13303 was the agreement with the Iraqi’s – this is good!! This is very very good! Hence, we saw the immediate Withdrawal Agreement the following Sunday. The President indicated he would re-visit on June 30th. Why? Because that’s when the monies get transferred over from the UN control and protection to the United States Treasury!! Essentially, we have supreme leverage against the Iraqi’s because we not only protect their funds but we have ultimate control over all their funds, To summarize, we can control much of their future direction to become a successful demoncracy in the middle east.  Oh yea, did I mention were getting nine bases out of the deal. I’m certain, that made the Military complex very happy……

Now, with that said, let’s take a look at the recent DFI Audit.   There two items that we need to realize in this audit.  One, the Iraqi’s have been saving their dimes and nickels because they all the sudden show they’ve accumulated over $89 Billion in U.S. treasuries – This is a pretty good savings rate, particularly since the fund has only accumulated $250 Billion since its inception.  On top of that, the proceeds at maturation exceeds another $84 Billion USD --- Not Bad!!! Not bad at all!!! Over $173 Billion saved up – I wonder why they did that????

Ok – last item – the reboot and Re-Capitalization of the two Government Banks.  Please remember, these two banks only do 90% of all the transactions in the country. This project has been going on since April of 2009 and has been managed by the World Bank. It was originally scheduled for completion June 30, 2010.  However, there were several problems:

One, the terrorist attacks on the CBI knocked out one the main transactional hubs and they needed to replace that unit. There’s 32 locations around Iraq with the these systems but the CBI was one of the three main hubs.  OK – no problem, just replace it and link up with the Oracle database and it should be done right!! Not exactly. First the government’s archaic rules for outside contractors never permitted for short term contracts and they couldn’t find contractors to take the work. The second reason for the delay was the fact that the Auditors (Ernst and Young) couldn’t track three accounts and who the owner was of those accounts. It took them a full year to determine which government agency owned those accounts.  As a result, both of those obstacles have now been solved and the reboot of those two banks can now occur. Essentially, they get new balance sheets, all Suspence accounts removed, and each bank will be recapitalized to the appropriate levels via the IMF.  The real question has been will they be recapitalized at the old rate or the new one? My vote is the new one!!  This is scheduled to occur on June 30, 2011!! Date ringing a bell to anybody?

Story #1So my friend Jacob texts me today saying that his good friend that works on Wallstreet in NYC called him today asking if he (Jacob) still had dinars and did he know where he could buy some fast …. Jacob was all excited because this wallstreet guy had called it a scam and told jacob he was a dumb ass for buying iraqi dinars, and that it would never happen and 2 years ago when Jacob first told him about the dinars he had gave Jacob a whole list of reasons on why it would never happen.. But now he is asking jacob where to buy some and said that he just heard it was going down soon and he wanted to get in on it.. He has resorted to calling Jacob over all his banking connections because we all know the banks stopped selling dinars weeks ago .. @#@D#$.com is the only place I know of that still sells

> Sure goes with the rest of the rumors that this is super close. – Brad

DV Member Story:  I can't remember who posted on here, the other day, about our government checking purchase orders on dinar and checking them against money laundering, but it is in fact true. A couple of local police officers and one of my brothers friends, an FBI agent, were having a conversation about a local drug seizure in North Eastern Arkansas. Apparently, the dealer had a lot of foreign currency, and among it was a large amount of Iraqi dinar. I sat and talked with them for a minute, and we talked about some of the stuff they had found. I asked about what they, and particularly addressed this to the the FBI agent, was the "skinny" on the whole dinar aspect in regards to everything else that was found, I had a small amount of it myself. He stated currency, even having little to no value at the present time is relevant. He stated many criminals were able to amass great sums of this currency without leaving much of a paper trail. Many had been making large purchases through auction sites. He stated that rest assured, that when it becomes a tradeable currency on the open market, we all will be checked out when it becomes time to cash it in. Hmmmmm...

DV Member Story (HeavyDuty053):  Over two weeks ago i made my first prediction of the date and i still hold true to it. I still believe that date will produce our RV. I am still saying before June 1st and i have my intuitions as to why. Everything that i based it on is even adding much more with everyday activities over there. As for a rate i have no idea, but at least i am optimistic that it will be good. Take a deep breath, settle down and quit bitting your finger nails we will endure

DV Member Story (Cooked):  Tuesday night I couldn't sleep worth a s**&t. Tossing and turning all night. Finally I got up and looked at the clock. 3:22 on the clock. Isn't that the number some people were touting as the rate? I am in no way predicting, i just hope it was some kind of sign. Some kinda sign please. Thanks

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum