Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Facts and Figures amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Facts and Figures amazing

Go down

Facts and Figures amazing Empty Facts and Figures amazing

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 2:27 am

Facts and Figures amazing

Last updated: May 25, 2016 - 8:38

Facts and Figures amazing Alalam10

Nuri al - Dulaimi , unthinking

As I write these very few words, I bear witness of God I do not have any doubt about the courage of Iraqis and tournaments , whether they are regular in the armed Alfouat or volunteer paramilitary formations, the Achtbarham world in the twentieth revolution and the revolution in one session and a war in 1980, 1990 and 1991 and 2003 and before that an Arab Achtbernhm the land of Palestine in 1948, and Egypt in the sky Achtbernhm squadron Alholntr 1973 Lands and Smealardn and Syria in 1973 but caught my attention the following facts and figures and results:

- A year and a half has stated that US intelligence Daash ranging between 21.5 and 30 Olv.- about a week before Russia said it had killed 4,000 Daasha Soeria.- in the period before Britain said it had killed about 4,000 Daasha in Syria and Alarac.- before the Battle of Ramadi confirmed the Americans and Mr. one morning Krhot months and told armed groups (d Hisham al - Hashimi) that the number of Daash between 200-350 in the city of Ramadi - yesterday 22.05.2016 US military spokesman Colonel Steven Warren announced that US forces had killed 30 thousand repeat thirty Alva.- yesterday Dr. Hashem al - Hashemi stressed that the number of individuals Daash in Hit was around 10-12 thousand Daasha.- yesterday confirmed 201/5/22 US sources and Dr. Hisham al - Hashemi, sources from the Government that the number of Anbar Daash in Fallujah , ranging from (900. 1000. 1200) .- also as Steve Warren said the number of fighters in Mosul Daash 10-12 thousand fighters.

Results and fears:

- The liberalization of Ramadi city center and parts of the eastern part down to Khalidiya (Right Bank / Bank of the Euphrates), and the number of Aldoaash As mentioned limits (300) was the destruction of 80% of the citizens ' houses and their American (8000) houses were completely destroyed, and parts still of Daash in Khalidiya Island, the question means that the rest fled to Khalidiya Island or the Heat, as cited hundreds of army, police and the crowd tribal death toll Daash up to 100 (only from the day of liberation, the number who were killed by security agents and citizens houses booby - trapped exceeded 100 martyrs) . This as well destruction (8) thousand houses.

- Edit the Heat was a lot better than destroying Alrmada.- now begun the battle to liberate Fallujah and announced it officially Adjutant General yesterday 22/5/2016, was to rally tens of thousands of army and federal police and volunteers clans and PDF crowd and forces air support American, was appointed Brother P R. Abdul Wahab al - Saadi commander of operations edit Filojh.- I see rocket launchers and is aimed at Fallujah, and I see artillery and mortars aimed at Fallujah, I feel sad and even pessimism Why? because in Fallujah , more than 50 thousand of innocent citizens trapped there for more than a year and a half, I would say that the number of Daash 1200 in Fallujah , compared to more than 50 thousand citizens is innocent, is artillery and rocket launchers and mortars are appropriate weapons for the Liberation of area - based (Urban area)? not at all if the situation continues in this vein, 80 % of the houses of Fallujah would be destroyed, and hundreds or perhaps thousands of innocent people will be diagnosed bombardment !!! I wish I could stop the commanding general and commander of the joint command and Staff Lt. Gen. Abdul - Wahab al - Saadi use artillery shelling and rocket launchers and mortars , and uses the appropriate weapons and methods defined by the good officers they Ktherh.mkies victory brothers (less Altdhyat- Guet- less and less damage), either to kill 300 Daash exchange for a large number of martyrs and the destruction of the whole of the city it is because I am not a liberation but destroyed.

Oh coolness and peace for our people in Fallujah, God coolness and peace for our people in Iraq

LINK

Facts and Figures amazing 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum