Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process

Go down

Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process Empty Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process

24/05/2016 22:06

Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process 37693

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad:

Search and Interior Minister Mohammad Al Ghabban, on Tuesday, the distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process.

She said the ministry in a statement received "Tomorrow's Press," "with the follow-up operations under way to cleanse the city of Fallujah Conception terrorism, he continued, Interior Minister Mohammad Al-Ghabban its meetings and guidance for all Interior Ministry institutions, where the minister presided over the weekly meeting of the Higher Committee for the draft national card in the presence of the concerned authorities and the chock, at the beginning of the meeting Mr. Park Ghaban victories achieved by our security forces in Anbar boycotted operations, especially in the city of Fallujah, which began operations at the hands of the security forces and a hero in the popular crowd. "

The statement added, "The meeting discussed a number of issues in the forefront of business continuity to provide the best services to citizens during their review of the Chambers of the national card by providing an appropriate atmosphere for them, as they discussed the distribution of 500 officers who recently graduated from the project districts in Baghdad and the provinces after operation has tested the process and make sure that there qualifications make them able to work circles national card, also meeting underlined the need to continue training and continue to coordinate with all ministries and relevant agencies to develop infrastructure for the project, it was also discussed the achievements of the previous decisions of the meeting. "

LINK

Interior Minister looking distribution of 500 new officers on the national circuit card process 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum