Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi

Go down

Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi Empty Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi

Tuesday 24-05-2016 | 7:20:20

Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi %D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-620x330
Elements Bdaash oil extracted illegally-h d

Twilight News / British defense minister, Michael Fallon, said Tuesday that it had been destroyed $ 800 million of organizing terrorist Daash cash thanks to the air bombing oil fields in Syria weapon stockpile.

In an open session to answer questions about Britain's efforts to defeat Daash, Fallon said that his country has carried out nearly 760 air strike in Iraq, in addition to the 43 strike in Syria, pointing out that his country's air strikes, more than any other country except the United States.
Fallon said that the British Royal Air Force targeting Daash communication and command and control centers of him, and infrastructure.

He said, "More than 250 British troops in Iraq have more than 13 thousand members of the Iraqi security forces trained and, in addition to more than 3,300 Peshmerga Daash to fight in Iraq."

He pointed out that it was to recover 40% of the territory controlled by the Daash in Iraq and Syria, adding that he had been editor of Ramadi in February, and was liberated last month, the Heat, and Gary ready for the Liberation of Mosul.

The minister hinted that his agreement to send a new shipment of ammunition to Peshmerga forces, expressing the hope that reaches them fast.

The Minister of Defense supporting the British government's efforts for political reconciliation in Iraq and end the crisis in Syria, in addition to help stabilize the liberated areas of Daash and provide a safe environment for the return of displaced people, calling on the government of Prime Minister al-Abadi to move forward with the necessary political reform in Iraq.

He called Michael Fallon Russia clicking on President Bashar al-Assad's regime to end the violence, stressing that the civil war and intervention from Russia caused the complexity of the situation in Syria, according to him, and said that the number of foreign fighters joined to Daash dropped from 2000 to 200 per month.

Michael Fallon acknowledged that with the face of Daash pressure against him in Iraq and Syria stand him new branches - the most alarming in Libya, stressing that Britain would provide training and other support at the request of the Government of Libya, denying any intention to send combat troops, and said that after a year and a half British military operations "there was no evidence of civilian casualties because of our strikes."

LINK

Britain announces the destruction of 800 million dollars from Daash inventory and sends a message to Ebadi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum