Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters

Go down

UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters Empty UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 1:15 pm

UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters

Editor Mustafa Saad - Tuesday , 24 May 2016 18:08

UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters NB-169362-635996993881816721

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The United Nations and Amnesty International called on Tuesday, the Iraqi government to open an investigation into "the use of force" against the protesters broke into the Green Zone in Baghdad last Friday.

Said Rupert Colville, spokesman for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights of the United Nations in a press statement in Geneva, "We urge the Iraqi government to conduct immediately an independent, transparent and effective investigation into the use of force by security forces against protesters."

Amnesty International said in a statement it was "concerned about the use of force by security forces recklessly."

She added, "any person who is suspected of having used force arbitrarily or involve a violation of the rules should be given a fair trial."

The Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said last Sunday that a preliminary investigation has shown the results of the absence of the launch of direct fire against demonstrators who stormed the Green Zone, and while denied the existence of detainees from the recent rally, vowed to "mingled elements" to proceed against them and take legal action against them.

The protesters stormed Friday (20 May 2016), the Green Zone and the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, before retreating after hours, while security forces imposed strict measures and a ban on roaming in the capital, but the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi face after the lifting of the curfew.

LINK

UN calls on Iraq to investigate the "use of force" against protesters 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum