Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.

2 posters

Go down

Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. Empty Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.

Post by Ponee Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 am

Myeyesadoreyou:  The first 50 minutes or so is them trying to figure out their members. Then Yosef pops in, then Fisher comes in.

Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.

Yosef said what is going on in the markets is the proverbial currency war and in the final countdown. Supposedly should be resolved at midnight.

Lostnq8:  dow up about 200 pts this morning - doesnt look like a crash so far today

LifeisArt:  MYEYES, THAT WAS SPOKEN OF THURSDAY AND FRIDAY, BELIEVE THE CALLED THE 'PUT OPTIONS' ... THEY DIDN'T HAVE A BUYER, SO NO BUYER, NO CIGAR. END RESULT ~~ LOTS OF FINANCIAL TROUBLE, I'M WAITING TO READ MORE ON THAT MYSELF.

SophieGirl:  I was really excited last night while listening to the call about new ways to help others that I had not thought about

Bob:  I just hope people are planning on 3.71, 2.27 and .65 for the rates they will get once we do exchange. Anything more is gravy.

Taxmom:  WE SHOULD ALL BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH BY NOW TO BE PREPARED FOR JUST ABOUT ANY RATE! I KNOW I HAVE SPREADSHEETS OF MY SPREADSHEETS AS I HAVE CALCULATED RETURNS BASED ON A WIDE RANGE OF POSSIBILITIES.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. Empty Re: Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 pm

The markets are going nowhere. They continue to move sideways, gaining a little here, losing a little then. 200 points might sound like a lot, but in reality, it's insignificant, about 1% at current market values.

A put option is an option contract giving the owner the right, but not the obligation, to sell a specified amount of an underlying security at a specified price within a specified time. This is the opposite of a call option, which gives the holder the right to buy shares.

Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/putoption.asp#ixzz49awNpES4

Clearly LIA is clueless and either making up something that sounded good to them or parroting something they heard elsewhere.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. 2805820865  Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. 2805820865  Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. 2805820865  Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum