Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.   Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 am

Myeyesadoreyou:  The first 50 minutes or so is them trying to figure out their members. Then Yosef pops in, then Fisher comes in.

Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.

Yosef said what is going on in the markets is the proverbial currency war and in the final countdown. Supposedly should be resolved at midnight.

Lostnq8:  dow up about 200 pts this morning - doesnt look like a crash so far today

LifeisArt:  MYEYES, THAT WAS SPOKEN OF THURSDAY AND FRIDAY, BELIEVE THE CALLED THE 'PUT OPTIONS' ... THEY DIDN'T HAVE A BUYER, SO NO BUYER, NO CIGAR. END RESULT ~~ LOTS OF FINANCIAL TROUBLE, I'M WAITING TO READ MORE ON THAT MYSELF.

SophieGirl:  I was really excited last night while listening to the call about new ways to help others that I had not thought about

Bob:  I just hope people are planning on 3.71, 2.27 and .65 for the rates they will get once we do exchange. Anything more is gravy.

Taxmom:  WE SHOULD ALL BE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH BY NOW TO BE PREPARED FOR JUST ABOUT ANY RATE! I KNOW I HAVE SPREADSHEETS OF MY SPREADSHEETS AS I HAVE CALCULATED RETURNS BASED ON A WIDE RANGE OF POSSIBILITIES.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Fisher just said yesterday (Monday) was the death nell for the US markets if the RV doesn't happen now.   Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 pm

The markets are going nowhere. They continue to move sideways, gaining a little here, losing a little then. 200 points might sound like a lot, but in reality, it's insignificant, about 1% at current market values.

Quote :
A put option is an option contract giving the owner the right, but not the obligation, to sell a specified amount of an underlying security at a specified price within a specified time. This is the opposite of a call option, which gives the holder the right to buy shares.

Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/putoption.asp#ixzz49awNpES4

Clearly LIA is clueless and either making up something that sounded good to them or parroting something they heard elsewhere.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-