Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chattels with news updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Chattels with news updates

5 posters

Go down

Chattels with news updates Empty Chattels with news updates

Post by Ponee Thu May 26, 2016 12:15 am

Chattels

All eyes on Fallujah is likely a healthy distraction from the political crisis in the government.  

The religious leaders are emphasizing the battle for Fallujah in sermons...in Iraq...All of which gives Abadi and Co. needed breathing room and a "boost" in their public persona at least in the eyes of the populace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The "Reform Front" has numbered somewhere between 96 - 110 MP's. There are a total of 328 MP's in Parliament with attendance being " high " at 275 at any given session.

A quorum requires 165 MP's. 

It may be a very "close call" to attain a forum even with the Kurds in attendance, IMO. 
"The return and participation of the Kurds is not a foregone conclusion so far..."  We shall see.

We know only for certain that"  Nothing is certain in Iraq."

5-
Ramadan begins on or about June 5th which is the second thirty day period of the two month recess that was to start on May 1. 

Parliament will not be convening during Ramadan, IMO

Not so much because it is Ramadan, but constitutionally the current term of Parliament cannot be extended any more than thirty days.

Article quote:  "...announced Presidency of the Council of Representatives agreed with the heads of parliamentary blocs to resume the work of the parliament and the holding of meetings starting next Sunday..."

There are reports that the Kurds will return early next week and Sunday begins the " Iraqi week ".

Next Wednesday is June 1 which could be a significant date, i.e., the end of the " current chapter " for the Iraqi Parliament before the Ramadan break/holiday...

~~~~~~~~~~~
 Article quote:  "The extension of legislative term came into effect since last week, and there is legislation files must legislature accomplish passed quickly within the current chapter." 

I have speculated that the extension of the legislative term will be only until the Ramadan recess ( June 5 ). 

My belief is that the "current chapter" of Parliament will end on or about June 1.

Market price on the dinar at the CBI is now 1290.

Article quote:  "An informed source said the heads of political blocs, which held a meeting this evening agreed to invite the House of Representatives to convene parliament on Wednesday or Thursday next."

They have agreed to convene Parliament on Wednesday/Thursday...

Quote:  "MP said the coalition of Kurdish blocs that our return to the House of Representatives is not the problem but the basic mentality, which leads the country" 

...head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Bloc announced that the bloc deputies will attend the next session of parliament. 

It is encouraging that the Kurds appear to be intent upon being in attendance.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun May 29, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chattels with news updates Empty Re: Chattels with news updates

Post by ChicagoRJW Fri May 27, 2016 5:49 am

It is always next weekend or next week or the next holiday....soon it will be after the president election and only if trump wins....STOP with the "informed intel." and stick with facts....STOP with empty promises and lies. I hear people on the call who are desperately waiting fro you to let them know when it will happen, they sound desperate and you should not lead them down a path of lies. Try to do what is right and tell the truth. Is that possible?

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 27, 2016 10:31 am

Not for these idiots, they are too addicted to the adulation that comes with the any second now pronouncements. Not to mention the financial gain from driving traffic to their websites.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chattels with news updates 2805820865  Chattels with news updates 2805820865  Chattels with news updates 2805820865  Chattels with news updates 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri May 27, 2016 11:34 pm

june   is the first day  of the month that's it.  remember I seek the truth
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 28, 2016 1:33 am

Significant? Well let me see:  first day of the month of June and June is the last month in the second quarter of 2016.  Then of course one has to pay all the required tolls to the government within a certain time period.  You know employers have to pay like income tax, social security, workers compensation, etc. AND they have to make the required notifications. 

So the first of June may be important because it warns us we have 30 days to get the money to pay the government, collect the necessary information for hte reporting issues and prepare for the next quarter of the year. 

Other than that there appears to be no really important issues at this time.  Sorry Charlie!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat May 28, 2016 4:32 pm

this is true the goi could not even  decide whether to have donkin donuts or crispycreme donuts do you expect them to decide on the important issues
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum