Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces

Go down

Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces  Empty Sadrists burned bridges with the rest of the political forces

Post by Ponee Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 am

Threatening to storm the protesters Green Zone in central Baghdad, the second time to demand political reforms, the escalation of violence with security forces as well as heightened political divisions in Alarac.oaguethm hundreds , most of them supporters of the Sadrist movement, last Friday, the Green Zone, where the seat of government and parliament and embassies foreign between American and British, and entered as well as the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi.

the security forces used stun grenades and water cannons and tear gas canisters , gas and shots in the air was launched in order to disperse them , and push them to the outside of the green Zone.

the killing of two demonstrators as a result of injuries were injured by gunfire, according to officials, and dozens , including members of the security forces were injured during the violence.
The actions taken by the security forces, were more assertive than those faced by demonstrators during broke into the green zone , three weeks ago, and led them to the pelted security forces with stones.

massed demonstrators in front of one of the main gates of the green zone where security forces fired gas bombs , tear gas intermittently opened water cannons at them, prompting mostly to flee Foreiga.oathm some angry demonstrators Iraqi politicians acting like "organization Daash" who commits attacks against civilians in Bgdad.oukd security forces have taken the side of neutrality when the last time protesters stormed the green Zone and controlled for several hours on the House of Representatives.

It seems that tolerance period with this business is over, especially after the killing of some demonstrators and wounded several others Friday , which may lead to more violence between the two sides.

she said Kimberly Kagan, president of the Institute of war Studies LaFrance Press, that " the storming of government buildings in Baghdad , was under control and directed, but the riots could turn into violence and looting is ungovernable."

the United Nations has warned of a possible escalation in violence. Quoted Frans Press for the United Nations in Iraq 's representative Jean Kops saying, "What happened Friday reveals that events may take another turn and escalation may cause casualties."

There are also clashes between factions of the popular crowd , which gained combat experience of active during the fight to organize Daash, what risks threatening clashes with the Sadrists.

According to Kagan to "significant risk of possible violence between the Sadrists and the factions of the popular crowd against them, as part of the process of political competition." She continued , "I have fought side by side in the past, but they are at odds now."

Pledged to Muqtada al - Sadr, one of the strongest armed Shiite factions , which fought battles against US troops in Iraq, based in Najaf , the leader, on Friday, continuing to demonstrate peacefully, and threatened further escalation if someone tried to prevent it.

he was a conciliatory tone in his speech after the raid, but stressed that the attack on state institutions was "not acceptable." And built Sadrists wave of protests that erupted last summer and calls for better public services , especially electricity. ,

And received the support of the demonstrators, prompting reference Abadi to announce his reform plan. But a year later, only a few things , Ltd. of change has not materialized.

And see Zaid Al - Ali, a researcher at Preston University and author of a book on Iraq, "Until now, there is not a lot of progress in any hand."

He said in a statement LaFrance Press "did not pass important legislation, and the government in disarray while the parliament is dependent mainly on the healing. " Protests have fallen during the winter but returned after a call by Sadr earlier this year calling for the government of technocrats, one of the reform project presented by Abadi proposals.

He pointed out that the Most High , " the Sadrist protesters were given more power, but they are working on the politicization of the movement." The House of Representatives did not hold any meeting since the storming of the Green Zone , the first time last month, and the disposal of the Sadrists deepens the divide between them and the other political parties.

For his part, Kirk Sowell, an Iraq expert said , and publisher of "Inside Irak Boltks" Amman - based, that " the Sadrists They burned bridges with the rest of the political forces. "

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/510577/%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A7

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum