Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity

Go down

Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity Empty Development of the banking sector boosts investment activity

Post by Ponee Tue May 24, 2016 10:04 am

Baghdad – Hussein thghb Al-Tamimi

The banking sector involvement in business venture represents an important hub wheel work in Iraqi market, covering all aspects of reconstruction which are in dire need of an effective banking sector participant or financier of various projects.

Executive Director of the Association of banks of Iraq Tarek said: great investment workload in Iraq and that global and local companies through specialized and require great efforts for abundant job opportunities in all regions of Iraq which can be powerful economic actors worldwide, pointing out that it could be described as the eighth Tiger size of wealth they possess.

Moving money

Added in the interview for «morning» the success and size of investment activity requires an active and sophisticated banking sector has high flexibility in moving funds supported by legislation at facilitates its banking regulation guarantees to the country's economic requirements, pointing to the importance of freedom for the banking sector in investment or direct investment partnerships that must be regulated by new legislation.

Tariq pointed out the importance of the development banks Act concerning Iraq and give them freedom and greater flexibility to participate in investment environment, pointing to the presence of experts the bankers who can develop and identifying threats and trends for this topic.

Developing systems

And the need to introduce sophisticated banking products contribute to raising the level of services provided to beneficiaries at all levels individuals or companies whether local or international, noting that the Association encourages all banks on the way to develop products to customers through the introduction of new and sophisticated systems to suit the requirements of all customers.

Gibraltar between the development of the banking sector is one of the objectives of the Association President, pointing out the importance of our becoming competitive banking sector regional and international banks, stressing that raise the products would stimulate capital cycle and provides liquidity to banks and contribute to attract big money stashed away in the labor market, urging to modify the legal framework for private Iraqi banks to enable them to participate in actual direct investment activities.

New projects

He was in the interview that the problems not only financing investment projects, where the local banking system requires, and through specialized research units and alstratigiat, creating and strengthening mechanisms allied with corporate executive and local and international engineering pedigree and also with international companies and investment institutions to enter into alliances with them for the purposes of operating and management and marketing in the projects to be implemented in partnerships entry whether rehabilitation projects for existing units or new projects.

Gibraltar between Lastly the important work on the development of human resources in the banking sector and make it out of the banking business and advanced systems in the world, pointing out that the Association adopt an annual plan for the training of banking competencies in various joints of the banking business.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=116819

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum