Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Tuesday Drama 5/24/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Tuesday Drama 5/24/16   Tue May 24, 2016 9:41 am

Inkmaster91 wrote 
14m ago
Sanctions have also been lifted off Vietnam  
Striker wrote 
13m ago
Ink - Question.... What about the other 19 Countries under Sanctions from the US currently?  
Inkmaster91 wrote 
13m ago
Don't know as of this time haven't seen in ink  
Striker wrote 
13m ago
Ink isn't in the house... Supposedly!!!  

MDS1965 wrote 
12m ago
WHAT DO YOU MEAN STRIKER...  
Striker wrote 
10m ago
Google - Countries under US Sanctions! It will spell it out!  
Inkmaster91 wrote 
9m ago
I haven't seen anything in ink yet and I'm supposedly here striker  

Inkmaster91 wrote 
5m ago
Well things are still looking good I'll let y'all know what my banker tells me in a little bit  
Inkmaster91 wrote 
3m ago
OK I'll be back in a bit see y'all soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 5/24/16   Tue May 24, 2016 10:59 am

Oh my Ink to the rescue!  Hurry back we can't wait!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 5/24/16   Tue May 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Bob wrote
9m ago
I just want to applaud Yosef for being the best entertainer in Dinarland. He and his handlers must sit around now thrying to come up with the maximum amount of bull**** they think we can handle, then knock back with a cigar and a drink congratulating themselves on another snow job well done.
MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
BOB...PLEASE YOUNG MAN...WE ARE NOT GOING TO BASH, DISPARAGE OR BELITTLE HIM OR ANYBODY ELSE ON THEIR STYLE, DELIVERY OR THEIR INFO...IT LOWERS US AND THAT IS NOT THE WEALTHY WE ARE EXPECTED TO BE...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Bob wrote
3m ago
Let me rephrase. Yoseph is part of an organized group designed to perpetuate confusion and mayhem within the dinar community. They do not even try and explain why things didn't go the day before. They mix a message of hope, spirituality, genuine suggestions and how to be post RV with specific disinformation. It's a beautiful formula. Works every time. I just hope people are planning on 3.71, 2.27 and .65 for the rates they will get once we do exchange. Anything more is gravy.
TAXMOM wrote
3m ago
OUR MEMBERS ARE DIVERSE IN THE INFORMATION THAT THEY LIKE TO LISTEN TO. I THINK WE ARE BIG ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO A VARIETY OF STYLES AND APPRECIATE THEM ALL. WHATEVER DOESN'T SUITE YOUR STYLE LEAVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
LIFE IS ART wrote
2m ago
`'~ BOB, THAT IS A SUPREME PLAN, AND ANYONE WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR THOSE OFFERINGS. THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING YOUR COMMENT, I APPRECIATE IT.
Successful90 wrote
1m ago
Real truth call info They call Bruce's call for the intel part then do intel and questions with Fisher and sometimes yosef after Bruce's call Monday thru Friday 9:00pm - 12:00 midnight (est) 605-562-3140 code: 143153# The Replay number is: 605-562-3149 code 143153#
MDS1965 wrote
21m ago
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...IT IS EASY TO GET, AND STAY, FRUSTRATED. IF YOU HAVE COME INTO THE ROOM WITH "CRAP" ON YOUR FEET - KINDLY EXIT THE ROOM! CLEAN THE "POOH" OFF YOUR "FEET" AND COME BACK IN CLEAN SO AS TO KEEP THE STENCH FROM STINKING UP THE ROOM. IF YOU CAN'T, THE MODS WILL ASSIST YOU WITH A "BANNING" BRUSH...GET THE DRIFT?
Brigantine wrote
20m ago
that's so negative mds...
MDS1965 wrote
20m ago
BRIG...DON'T START IT!
CORNERSTONE wrote
20m ago
HONESTLY, WHICH INTEL PROVIDER HAS BEEN RIGHT AS FAR AS TIMING GOES? THEY ALL HAVE THEIR SOURCES AND BRING THEIR INFO, AND I AM GRATEFUL FOR IT. WE ARE (HOPEFULLY) MATURE ENOUGH TO USE DISCERNMENT AND REFRAIN FROM AGGRAVATION IF THE INTEL DOESN'T PAN OUT EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO Smile   
MDS1965 wrote
20m ago
YES, BRIG, THE SENSE OF HUMOR IS APPRECIATED, BUT WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL COMPLAINTS OPENLY AND VIA PM ABOUT THE STENCH...SO WHAT CAUSES PROBLEMS IS A PROBLEM...
MDS1965 wrote
18m ago
THERE ARE MANY GREAT MINDS IN THIS ROOM, LET'S USE THOSE GREAT MINDS AND POSITIVE ATTITUDES TO ENCOURAGE, RATHER THAN DESTROY OR BELITTLE, OR EVEN SEW THE SEEDS OF DOUBT...
Saddie wrote
18m ago
YES COYOTE IT IS, SOME JUST DONT OPEN EARS, HEARS WHAT THEY WOUNT AND DOWNGRADE ALL. BS.
MDS1965 wrote
18m ago
SADDIE...DO YOU HAVE SOME POOH ON YOUR SHOES?...

Letitride wrote
18m ago
Sadie - no tunnel vision here. I hear all and see all....what I lead folks to believe does not necessarily reflect what I know to be fact.

MDS1965 wrote
18m ago
LETITRIDE...IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR SHOES...

Saddie wrote
18m ago
NO SIR I DONT, TIRED OF SOMEONE PUSHING HIS AGENDA

MDS1965 wrote
18m ago
CAP DOWN SADDIE...THANK YOU.
coyotehunter wrote
18m ago
Saddie So true, however I will refrain from comment for fear of being ejected.
Letitride wrote
18m ago
Sadie - what is my agenda dear

MDS1965 wrote
18m ago
LETITRIDE...DID I MENTION THAT YOUR SHOES HAVE A STENCH?...COULD BE YOU NEED HELP CLEANING THEM OFF??

Saddie wrote
17m ago
Sorry, I normally do say anything its getting to be bull, yes my feathers right now are a little fuffed, samething over and over...
Letitride wrote
17m ago
MDS - you've not been here to see the attakes I've had against me today. If my shoes have a stench it's because I'm walking in the pooh brought in by others. Perhaps check my story out with LIA

LIFE IS ART wrote
17m ago
~"~ SADDIE, PM PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

MDS1965 wrote
16m ago
LETITRIDE...JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE ME, DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T SEE...I'M INTERVENING BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN...

Inkmaster91 wrote 1m ago  Hello sunshine.  
Wf is on pins and needle's my contact said she is expecting it today.  
Oscar wrote 37m ago  Ink- is your contact in the bank or an exchange center? Thank you.  Inkmaster91 wrote  BANK.  
Rates are very good at this time higher then she has see to this day.  Any min or hr it don't matter anymore.  Mid day morning or night its oooooonnnnn,  The shi. Is hitting the fan Oh ya IMO.
The world not just the USA or banks I believe this blessing is apon us. I told everyone yesterday that's what was going on huummmm strange flipper.  {Wow that's the first time I ever lost internet.}  regarding the sovereign rates, If there's one and you get it they will watch you like a hawk. So you better think about it long and hard.    
CORNERSTONE wrote   INK, DON'T YOU THINK THEY WILL WATCH US EVEN AT THE INTERNATIONAL RATE? WATCH US DO GREAT THINGS FOR THIS PLANET? Smile   Inkmaster91   International rate no.  Street international market contract.  Place your plans on the table and ask what you would qualify for.  OK gotta go see y'all soon.  
ADDED AT 11:44am. 
Inkmaster91 wrote Things are still moving good.  Oscar wrote  Frank 26 said last night he does not see it in May- still some things to do- but he does not see it going into July- that is not far off.  Inkmaster91 wrote  IMO faster.  
If things don't pop bye tomorrow I think I might take a trip.  TO THE BANK  I have one hell of a contact there Wink  I see a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ real close. Dr Mark wrote  Ok Ink...I have a question and a bet with my family: You are either a printer or a tattoo artist...any of those correct? A yes and no will suffice. Thanks!  
Inkmaster91 wrote I can see that doc1 lol.  Me ttttoooooo but NDA or no NDA I'll say my goodbye.  bbl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 5/24/16   Tue May 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Lutie wrote
1h ago
I don't understand the reason for a 7 hour call if that's how long the RT call was last night. People stayed up half the night.

ral wrote
59m ago
Lutie because they didnt have anything else to do

ral wrote
55m ago
Lutie... one thing for sure... whoever is passing info to all these intel providers are just feeding them with crap and they pass if to us IMO my self... if i was a intel person telling what i heard... and 3 times they were wrong... stop listening to them

Lutie wrote
53m ago
I think all the intel providers are doing what they think is right.

ral wrote
53m ago
Lutie,,, ye ... but it does no one any good to get hyped up and dropped like a rock... IMO

ral wrote
39m ago
i have a monkey at the zoo named Earl and i asked him the other day if we would have an R V by Sunday and he threw a Nanna Peel at me

Oscar wrote
36m ago
Frank 26 thinks it will not hold up till July- he said look for the victory in Fallusia { I am sure that is not spelled right } and then you will know we are at the end- he said that should not take very long, so good news

Chief53 wrote
36m ago
Your right Mammoth. I grow tired of people that provide no intel throwing intel providers under the bus. Show me an intel provider that has been right even most of the time

toolfan4 wrote
25m ago
oscar if you are on facebook, join dinar updates...its a closed group but if you submit your name, they usually approve it. there is some great up to minute stuff from iraq, if you follow them. i look at it all so it really works for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Tuesday Drama 5/24/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: