Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16

+3
Kevind53
Chaz
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 Empty SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16

Post by Ssmith Mon May 23, 2016 6:53 pm

TANK

SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 Avatar?id=1605958&m=76&t=1463768232

SITREP 5.23.16

You may post, forward to text this information.  Thank you.

​-----

SITREP
​5.23.16

​17
:00:00
​Monday

​-----​
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 Civil003

​It's very important before moving forward, we first revisit where the USA has been in modern and recent history:

When Puerto Rico defaulted on May 2, 2016, so did the USA, Inc which was founded in Puerto Rico in 1871 and illegally mimicked the Republic of the United States government originally founded in 1776.  

This means all government agencies created by the illegal USA, Inc. government also defaulted including but not limited to: The Federal Reserve Bank, Internal Revenue Service, Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, National Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, and National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

A hand chosen white hat military leadership along with white hat politicians have been positioned and seated in this new Republic government that has been installed by the BRICS nations to handle the day to day operations of the United States that includes military and political oversight over all domestic and international matters concerning the country.

To re-establish international banking credit, the Republic is now to put out a gold backed currency called United States Notes (USN) that will have Martha Washington on the $10 dollar bill.  The Republic's sovereign currency designation is called Treasury Reserve Notes (TRN) and is currently being traded on markets all over the world, specifically between governments.

All 208 sovereign nations of the world are now only diplomatically, militarily and financially recognizing the Republic of the United States and their USN/TRN combination of monetary value.  Meaning the USA, Inc, and all of it's minions and false agencies, are no longer acknowledged on the global stage.  

Anything having to do with enemies of the State Obama, Biden, Trump, Clinton, Sanders, US Congress leadership… is nothing more than a pageant meant to keep their grand lie going.  Their nickname is the cabal.

Chinese Elders gave this cabal two additional weeks, plus an extra transition week to permanently vacate all US affairs publicly, which clearly they have not done as to protect the illusion that their pageant is still relevant.

On Monday May 23, 2016, the Chinese halted all financial extension graces to the ever withering cabal political, financial and military pageant.  They have thus eliminated for good the USA, Inc from the face of the earth as no sovereign country in active participation with the BRICS can participate with the USA, INC on their new gold backed financial system.

What most American's are looking at everyday is nothing but a scripted lie, a con, whereby a single family by bloodline (aka the cabal) is attempting to convince the world they are still a relevant controlling entity--which they are not.  But because most American's don't know of their ruse, they also cannot comprehend that their government has been a lie for their entire lives, nor are they quick to adopt or embrace the truth generations of their own families have been fooled.  

And no matter how bizarre this update may come off, what you are reading is the truth about your country and world, and those providing this intel to you care enough about you personally to share the truth no matter how difficult to receive--because we all deserve to know the truth.

Be advised on sovereign rates on all first basket redemption currencies, they are being made available to American public until the end of May.  

Sovereign rates are intentionally high to help replenish the devastated American economy which has collapsed due to cabal decision making over the last 100 years since the creation of the Federal Reserve Banking system.  

Also, an influx of liquid capital will put a final dagger into the side of the cabal pageant actors / companies / media still playing out their facade daily. 

Taking and sharing such wealth with friends, family and community is how you can participate in taking down the bad guys, taking from the rich and giving to the poor as well as performing your own patriot duty as a proud American citizen of the new Republic.  

Anyone that tries to steer you in a different direction is either ignorantly or intentionally supporting the cabal's desire to limit the net positive effect of the RV on American soil, and thus retain financial control over you, your family and your community for generations to come.

As of Sunday evening May 22, 2016, the proverbial rubber officially hit the road with regards to the the Chinese Elders, who benevolently placed the gold up for the entire new financial system including our own Republic, with the unconditional support of all over sovereign nations of the world--who are also united in taking down the cabal where ever they are, going or fleeing through arrest or physical elimination.  

The reason there have been consistent delays and setbacks is because when, not if, the cabal surrenders to the financial system  implementing in the United States, it will expose all their illegal actives worldwide, of which they are either still now or were rooted deeply within every country's decision making infrastructure on the planet.  That means the Emperor will be completely naked very soon and there will be no army or government in the world to protect t hem, and no financial system to manipulate to hire mercenaries like ISIS, Black Rock, or Halliburton fighters. 
In order to work around these dying cabal actors and entities, all cabal loyal companies, banks and governments have now been cut off from the new system's monetary roots including the USA, Inc, and HSBC/​Wells Fargo will be temporarily serving as the Republic treasury, issuing the new gold backed money to American citizens, corporations and international investors.  

US financial markets have already been switched over to the new gold backed money, just as has every bank account in the US system of finance no matter the bank or its location.  Meaning, all Americans are already operating safely inside of the new system and no one should see any meaningful or immediate changes to their day to day financial activities.

Again, we know this is a lot to swallow even for those who have been playing close attention to such geopolitical and domestic happenings, but this is exactly where you, your family and the world sits as of 5:00pm EST.

HSBC/Wells Fargo have completed their final "ping process" earlier today, and are now readying to release T4 800#'s for North American currency holder redemptions.  This release can happen at any moment from early Monday evening into late Tuesday morning without noticeable disruption to the public's attention or trust.

Remember, knowing that with God is on our side means no entity no matter how once powerful can stop us from regaining our own personal and national sovereignty.  Therefore, fear nothing when redeeming your currency, ask for the highest sovereign rates available in support of as many humanitarian and job creating projects you can find, as this is your patriotic duty in support of your new Republic government.

And per usual, Liv Brave because humanity only get one shot at maximizing during such a historic event.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 Empty Re: SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16

Post by Chaz Mon May 23, 2016 9:20 pm

God is not on YOUR side,because sir you are a liar,a wolf in sheep's clothing,you are a con artist,now if you repent, & tell the truth,He will forgive you,other than that there is a place for liars.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 Empty Re: SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Bullrep would be more like it ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 2805820865  SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 2805820865  SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 2805820865  SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue May 24, 2016 5:56 am

ol' Steffen Rowe is really brazen, isn't he?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Tue May 31, 2016 6:39 pm

God is not on YOUR side,because sir you are a liar,a wolf in sheep's clothing,you are a con artist,now if you repent, & tell the truth,He will forgive you,other than that there is a place for liars..........PLease dont mention GOD ....UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO LIVE LIKE HIS SON.....I AM TIRED OF THE HYPOCRICIES.....BE NICE IF YOU ARE GOING TO ACT AS THOUGH YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN .......OR ANY RELIGIOUS ....AND NO I AM NOT A FRIEND OF THIS GUYS OR ANYTHING AT LIKE THAT...i AM JUST SPECTATING AND I FOR ONE DONT LIKE THE LAGUAGE..........HER'S A SCRIPT FROM THE BIBLE .....JESUS GAVE YOU ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN ....They said this to test Him, in order to have a basis for accusing Him. But Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with His finger. 7When they continued to question Him,He straightened up and said to them, “Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone at her.” 8And again He bent down and wrote on the ground.…
AND GO AHEAD TRY TO BELITTLE ME IT WONT MATTER >>>! BECAUSE I AM DOING MY BEST TO BE A GOOD PERSON IN THIS WORLD .....SO I AM CONFIDENT..!MY BOTTOM LINE IS CALL PEOPLE WHATEVER YOU WISH , SUMMONS THEM TO HELL ALL DAY IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BUT,please DON'T REFER TO god in the same sentence ....Because wishing some one bad fate may have a penalalty as well ..think twice ...
SHAMEFUL !
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Tue May 31, 2016 8:04 pm

I've been gone for a few. Does white now mean High Alert for RV here?

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Tue May 31, 2016 8:10 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:ol' Steffen Rowe is really brazen, isn't he?
SitRep from Dinar Chronicles lol 5/23/16 Scum11

I warned him
tony

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down