Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER

Go down

NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  Empty NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER

Post by kenlej on Mon May 23, 2016 2:52 am

I GOT THEM WANTING TO BAN EVERYBODY LMAO WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS LMAO

[*]NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHrIRvXEAA4esg

YEP YOUR CHAT ROOM SMELLS LIKE SHIT WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT FISHER PUTS OUT LMAO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHqRZuWUAAZSA4

I'M STILL HERE SYLVIA LMAO U CAN'T GET RID OF ME THAT QUICK LMAO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHpo66XIAAvBeS

IT WASN'T NO TROUBLE AT ALL HUNTER LMAO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHo4nrXIAkeM5L

YES AWAKEN I KNEW U HAD A MIND OF A CHILD BUT DR SEUSS COME ON IDIOT LMAO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHoKE1WYAEoKRx

YUCK LMAOOOO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHm8utWYAEJZBP

CUT OFF THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE LMAO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHmnQvXAAAfmt2

BECAUSE I'M SMARTER THAN A TOAD AND A TOAD IS SMARTER THAN ALL U DINARIANS PUT TOGETHER LMAO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHk_OOXIAAXUKG
LMAO THE BLACK SUVS LMAO THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THAT ONE LMAO
NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  CjHkkWnXIAAdLTQ

[*]NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203 NOW THEY DISLIKE ME AT REALTRUTHCHATTER  3508649203

[/list]

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum