Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave

Go down

Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave Empty Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave

Last Updated: Monday, 23/05/2016 m, at 1:06 local time to the city of Doha

Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave 235

BAGHDAD - Qena and agencies:

Iraqi army called on residents in the city of Fallujah to get away from the headquarters of the organization Daash and rallies , which will be handled as targets for warplanes during the editing process of Fallujah. He also called on the families that can not get out of Fallujah, to raise a white flag to indicate her whereabouts. The federal police captain Raed Shakir Jawdat has announced the arrival of twenty thousand fighters of the security elements to the outskirts of Fallujah in preparation for the storm, saying in a statement that large hordes of federal forces completed their readiness to liberate Fallujah. In another context , the Baghdad Operations Command announced the death and injury of 66 component of Daash and destroy their hideouts. A statement by the operations command that artillery and directed strikes on gatherings of elements Daash in areas "Rashad, and Alrovh, and Alboaudh, and Albu per record, and the Po Sedira, and Saqlawiyah, and Shiha, and the vine", killing 25 members of the Daash, and injured 29 others and destroyed two cars and killed .. with two security agents managed to kill one of the elements of Daash and wounding three others, while the flight international coalition managed to kill six of the elements Daash and the destruction of two of its components in Alrovh area west of Baghdad. Iraqi Defense Ministry also announced the deaths of 11 bomber and a gunman arrested in Sector Anbar, said a senior commander in the federal police yesterday that 20 thousand fighters from the federal police forces backed by artillery and armored vehicles arrived in the outskirts of Fallujah in preparation for the storm. Said Lt. Gen. Raed Shakir Jawdat federal police chief, in a press statement, said that the large hordes of federal police forces completed their readiness to liberate Fallujah. On the other hand a statement to the media cell - Harbi said that the liberation of Fallujah , the process will be involved in all sectors, calling on residents to get out of the city via the secure ways and stay away from the headquarters of Daash as they would be targets for warplanes. The statement said that the liberation of Fallujah , an Iraqi military operation is a process common to all the Iraqi army and police sectors and the fight against terrorism and the crowd and folk and tribal air force .

LINK

Iraq: army demanded Fallujah residents to leave 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum