Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market

Go down

Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market Empty Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market

Tehran / May 23 / Arna-

Amin Professional Association of Iranian cement industry Abdolreza Sheikhan announced that the Minister of Industry, Mines and Commerce instructed his assistant in the affairs of Mines and Mining Industries to follow up the issue of the resumption of Iran's exports of cement to Iraq quickly.

Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market 82084233-70742977

He Sheikhan, the statistics indicate that the Iranians were providing producers in the past, about 60 percent of Iraq's need of cement.

He said that the Iraqi authorities concerned had been banned during the last week, import of cement to support domestic production has created a new challenge in front of the Iranian cement industry as the main source of this article to Iraq.

Currently conducting intensive talks between Iranian and Iraqi officials to cancel Iraq's ban on import of cement.

According to official statistics, has more than 70 units for the production of cement in the country during last year's offer exceeds 60 million tons of production in domestic and foreign markets reached Ag source output is more than 15 million tons.

It ended in 2342 **

LINK

Consultations for the resumption of Iran's cement exports to the Iraqi market 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum