Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training

Go down

Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training Empty Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training

GMT 0:00 2016 Monday , May 23
Dhia al - Hakim

Do you think that for my nomination for the title of the article likable to myself. Baghdad has been the capital of beauty, art and tourism, literature and poetry, heritage and creativity. How I wish from our readers that Atvhsoa and analyze what I will address it here without prejudice to doctrine or nationalism.

Since the time of the Iraqi military and crooked thinking, focused on the accumulation of the western and eastern weapons to fight and defeat the sons of the religion of Islam boredom: the Sunni-Shiite Kurdish or Turkmen. And weapons acquired have in the organization, such as Iraq, the state does not have a formula, up airily into the hands of sinners, gangs and militias and clans favorite various loyalty, and with the knowledge of the government.

First , where the headquarters of the Iraqi government?

In addition to the financial disaster of Iraq and the poor security situation we see that the capital Baghdad, "and I will prove it to the reader," it turned into a military barracks surrounded by earthen barricades and concrete aspects and gates and fences and guards stations and the closure of quartz. Some may wonder: What's new in that?

Countries sell weapons and the leaders of Iraq buy it eagerly. In many cases, some countries donate the smuggling of weapons and equipment to its supporters and Mnasirha after visits by officials and Iraqi parliamentarians .okint regional countries have indicated in my previous article that Iraq is not a state institution and the system. According reasons. And rulers of Iraq's Arabs and Kurds Many, of the elders and tribal leaders and preachers in mosques and scientists, and with the knowledge or without the knowledge of the Baghdad government, each of them with a seat and the center is not subject to the authority of their masters.

The headquarters and centers Avatar partisan, tribal and federal Alumblyxiaoah and federal irregularly distributed in all regions of Iraq, not just the Green Zone. These housings military security to any government not subject to administrative and constitution, which wrestles Representatives and the president and Baoal and competing interpretations Vddhavh combination of preachers who know them to enter the world of the twentieth century and atheist states.

Second: Baghdad

In the latest developments, which demonstrate the poor Iraqi military understanding and thinking aseptic input Trojans battle. Newly trained Iraqi forces at the monument to engineering Bridge military pontoon ((on the Tigris River in Baghdad)) to cross the pieces, armored vehicles, artillery and under the supervision of US military advisers, to become the capital of the state headquarters for the training of troops and barracks added stations password.

Iraqi Defense Minister cheered for the occasion and said: "Practice the task and set up this bridge engineering activities and military Thankfully Hai Hits has successfully as possible be translated into reality in the coming military battles and the possibilities of military engineering is very high in spite of the lack of concessional resources, but making an extra special effort." .

And it contributes to the Minister of Defence adviser, said: "There is a determination to liberate all the major cities and after the wet highway, and the rest of the cities in record time and continuous operations in not giving the opportunity to the terrorists the opportunity to catch our breath."

Imagine that this is the Iraqi military and the Iraqi occupiers words from all sides and their leaders are calling for division. In other words the capital, Baghdad, with its population are only a military barracks for training exercises on the war. See this link:

https://youtu.be/P4mju0E9mg0

Here I should clarify the point with regard to the floating wartime military bridges.

In 1973 by the Egyptian war to liberate the eastern bank of the Suez Canal and the Sinai desert from Israel were trained Egyptian troops at the monument temporary bridges to cross the geometric pieces and weapons from the West Bank channel, without specifying the place of transit to enable the surprise Israeli forces.

Crossing the Suez Canal, Egyptian troops into the Sinai in the October 6, 1973

As for Iraq, the capital itself is Square smuggling and sabotage and military training to increase military experience. It became cross the Tigris River where both chaos cross the bridge demonstrators Republic to the riverbank in Karkh to attack enemies in the Green Zone. At the time of imposition of curfew gold band and spread in the green surroundings and close all gates after storming protesters Abadi Office of the Sadr movement and tampering with its contents and force them out on Friday, May May 2016 for the second time. In a further escalation expected, the current leader Moqtada al-Sadr's speech, in which either the survival Ejerhm quotas or topple the government,

The goal of bridging the shortfall in the current year budget, which is 25 trillion dinars, Iraq has announced receiving a loan from the International Monetary Fund worth $ 13 billion and an interest rate of 1.5 percent. Without any fear or fear of the accumulated debt of the country since the invasion of Kuwait, without any appreciation or bank financial analysis considered the CBI new debt ((a huge achievement for the government to be unable to pay the salaries of staff)).

Iraqi explanations and authorized by the political and military class pass without deep analysis and angrily Iraqis, what is going on from the previous allocations of huge military budgets and robberies, thieves and shut up by many who have served as heads of parliamentary authority. Financial corruption and the deterioration of the Iraqi currency dealt skillfully words and meager decision of the heads of the Chamber of Deputies, and found the simplest solution to the country's finances Blade relies on foreign loans and debt solutions to temporary revenue him to stand on his feet to complete and submit. Iraq's historical error and popular disappointment country in the decisions of their leaders, where it distributes data and given copies to the press and the media daily and other scientists to wailing preachers Friday prayers.

Many states financially and militarily contributed to the development conspiratorial plans to foment armed confrontation between the Sunnis and their brothers the Shiites and the sabotage of Iraqi society, and played by many people conspiratorial role conspiratorial criminal dirty "under the pretext of marginalization component" to spread division and make it a success, and picked up parties dilapidated in publications and statements escalation of vandalism without conscience or awareness campaign or perception.

How much should I politely and to hear new answer and not duplicate the reasons for a military monument pontoon bridge in the center of the capital Baghdad and the reasons for interruption of electric power by the days of the holy month of June before July. The government followed a style of cheating people in several promising remarks that the problem has been solved since 2012. How do people live on dedicated to the revival of residential generators? I did not listen to me any Iraqi official, representative or a government for turning the world into nuclear power reactors and entered into their agreements with international companies? Who are these countries? Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the United Emirates, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Korea, Brazil, Argentina and other countries.

Friday prayer sermons Consolidated appeals to Muslims demand repentance and forgiveness. To Attalib young people to move quickly to sit in the classroom and teach them citizenship, hygiene and scientific professions and humanitarian values ​​and experiences,

Anytime we live? How is it set up a floating military bridge in the center of the capital of the engineering activities of military inimitable and pay tribute to him the words of the highest military authority ((thankfully Hai Hits has successfully as possible be translated into reality in the coming military battles and the possibilities of military engineering is very high in spite of the lack of concessional resources)) .

Political Islam industry abortion deliberately abused the Holy Quran a "single version" that has not changed and served the Nation of Islam along Alord.ually modern scholars repudiation than Anscheroh quoting and quote for decorations carved on clay tablets by paper discovery and won Maaptgoh and sought influence in the Arab and Muslim world and became reverence cleric, more of the same religion among the servants of doctrines.

LINK

Baghdad is the capital of smuggling and sabotage training 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum