Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

ONE REASON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: ONE REASON   Sun May 22, 2016 1:36 pm

By WSOMN's OnceWasLost (& still is):

ONE REASON:

> For discretion post RV and serious consideration FOR trusts and wealth preservation and asset preservation techniques is – there are people on this earth and possibly in your own connected (post rv) realm, who would indeed find it politically or financially to their gain if they were to successfully 'sue' you or your trust/foundation to obtain that gain. We are going to need to be wise and keep our political/religious/personal/financial ideologies separate and protected. If I'm inclined (for example) to be anti/pro-gun or anti/pro trans-sexual or anti/pro-abortion or Anti/pro FAITH – COULD/would a group come after me and try to drain large scale finances in their direction while (warring) attempting to reach their own goals? Answer: YES

> For cultivating a spirit of Humility and Generosity is simply that we are all human...subject to moods, shifting (selfish) desires, and we (most of us) have NEVER experienced personal wealthiness before and will NOT have good instincts unless we cultivate and practice wise character management

> For opening ourselves to the GOD of this universe honestly and openly – We are created and have basic needs that can only be met by the one who created us. He is the only one who can deliver us from SELF-centerdness through the means of GOD/CHRIST-centerdness. To be true vehicles of brotherly kindness and LOVE for our fellow man, we must seek the source of LOVE itself, and hope that we can reflect and eventually allow that love to emanate from us (implying GOD is living within us)

We have much in store for us in life, REGARDLESS of an RV/GCR. Live like you mean it. Be a seeker and giver...question and learn...NOT the opposite Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ONE REASON   Sun May 22, 2016 5:11 pm

scratch Rolling Eyes say what? blush scratch Rolling Eyes say what? blush scratch Rolling Eyes say what? blush scratch Rolling Eyes say what? blush scratch Rolling Eyes say what? blush scratch Rolling Eyes say what? blush

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: ONE REASON   Sun May 22, 2016 6:21 pm

GEG-Dinar
I have no problem asking for the higher rates. What is the worst they can say? No? I say go for it and know you will be blessed no matter what.

Now on the flip side, some might say that these "Guru's" who preach these supposedly outrageous rates could actually be bad guys. Why? Let's look at TerryK. He never attacked other Gurus, told everybody he was in the know, and put out extremely high rates compared to other Guru's. And yes he was attacked by a whole host of Guru's and other intel providers.

What did we ultimately learn? He was a paid pumper for Sterling and did it all for his own benefit. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing

Could these supposed Good Guy gurus actually be the new version of TerryK? Paid pumpers who benefit from their supposed intel? Perhaps. Hard to tell at this point. Personally I think we need to be careful on who we label as "Good Guys" and "Bad Guys." If we use the definition listed above, we could even list Admin Bill as one of the bad guys as he is not on board with the sky-high rates and has called out other intel providers for their misleading intel.

Nothing is as black and white as it may seem.

engmec
Who is Jossef Hodaigui of Alanta  is he the marketeer for Sterling that put out all the information on the ZIM?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7gLGZW5qWQ

a2jmarkman
I listen to Gerry and Bruce. They are the guys whose stuff makes sense to me. All that I hear goes through the finely tuned bull****ometer I have. In the end I take what I can use and disregard the rest.

nwmontana
Who Should I listen To? Well, it's certainly not You!
Especially so when considering Right or Wrong, Good and Bad.
I know that i can't read, or listen to, any more anonymous posts from people telling me why or who or what I should believe when I read, or listen to them.
You say the "Good Guys" are right with the crazy high rates... How do I even know what the rates are until I see them at the bank? How do you?
What I do see is more "Any Minute Hype", followed by another "Unexpected" delay, followed by more pretend "INTEL" that the rates are even higher from the call before...
"KA-CHING"...and the oh so effective reverse psychology crap about not taking more than you need...in other words..why just be super crazy rich when you have another chance to buy more ZIM and be super, super, super Crazier rich and "Do Even More Good"..
Who Does This Make Sense To?...CON MEN!!! THAT"S WHO!
"One who Believes" says people who speak "IN CAPS", and happen to also be speaking of more reasonable rates are The Bad Guys? Really? You mean like AdminBill?
The agenda is plain. And sick. And wrong. And the timing? Impeccable.
The Global Currency Reset is a long and complicated process, with many Countries, People and Politics involved.It will happen, Soon. But until it does, All of these so-called "Guru's" will continue to milk every last bit of anything and everything from everyone...including your soul. IMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: ONE REASON   Sun May 22, 2016 6:33 pm

engmec
Who is Jossef Hodaigui of Alanta  is he the marketeer for Sterling

shame hemademe hanghead

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ONE REASON   Sun May 22, 2016 7:39 pm

nwmontana wrote:
The Global Currency Reset is a long and complicated process, with many Countries, People and Politics involved.It will happen, Soon. But until it does, All of these so-called "Guru's" will continue to milk every last bit of anything and everything from everyone...including your soul.

Up until this point I thought we had someone who had awakened, turns out they're maybe 1/2 awake.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

ONE REASON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-