Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 22, 2016 12:07 am

Guru Bluewolf:   my friend just called, his friend exchanged his iqd. for 3+ dollars.  they gave him a receipt, to exchange in usa on tues he's trying to get a copy of the receipt!

friday 10:15 pm pst reset timer,sunday 5:15pm est revealed, monday 9:15am est seen in usa,,,,,,after 2:00pm est when all world banks are aligned anything goes.  Screens are changing to green any moment now!  Folks I see everything green at this hour and time!  EXCITED!!!!!!to the utmost...there are only 3 colors folks and yes it will go green on all bank screens first...

Guru OkieOil Man:  Boy, the intel/info/rumors are running amuck today.  Lots of speculation about tomorrow night or Monday morning.  I made a choice several days ago to stop posting everyday after I learned that everything was completed....God Bless you and godspeed the R/V.

Guru SteveI:  I cannot not be specific but I do strongly believe that these coming days is our week.  Only a few people in the world know that [Date] answer and I can assure you it is not me.  I can tell you that contracts have been paid in a new rate, thus our blessings is upon us.

GET Team:  got a call from people that I don’t usually get info from.  TK received several calls that he normally doesn’t talk to.  Wanted to get everybody on the call an hour ago.  from a DC source-extremely excited tonight.  one of my sources had phoned TK yesterday.  his people were telling him that this weekend would be the time of this gift. 

we will see Sunday night what the rate will be.  cash-in on Monday or Tuesday.  High source confirmed same info.  we are on the path for Sunday activity past Forex time.  the rate….$4.52 bank and anywhere up to 8.23 CBI. Source way up totem pole in Gov. 

Al really doesn’t have the info on the bank screens.  do have yellow or amber, 3 colors.  green means live.   yellow screen supposedly pinging – flashing a lot at high speeds on the Forex side.   TK thinks we will see it Sunday night on Forex.  just got a pm that the individual in Dubai did get a receipt for their $3+ sending us a copy.  when London Forex opens at 3 am easterSunday/Monday morning we should see it. 

we are in the clear.  pretty much narrowed it down with who and what site was the problem.  GET and Planet Dinar in the clear.  the blackouts in the past because of getting too close to the correct info.  The blackout this time was for safety of peeps.   – not Intel but safety reasons of us, members, staff, mods, etc. for the sites.

Terry has had black vehicle visits in the past.  try to validate who, what, etc. on the site and w/Terry on what we are doing.  they wanted to verify he was not scamming folks, manipulating people, etc.  it is for your protection people.  when you follow their rules it is a good thing.  the blackout request is for all of us. if you don’t follow their rules they will visit you. we have been hearing for quite some time about scamming going on out there so that makes sense.  a lot of web sites popping up everywhere.

Terry happened to know about it and had been told.  we usually hear about it first and this time we were the first to put it out there and contacted the other sites to comply.

My guy is still in complete blackout (through IMF).  could take a week to 2 weeks of in-country RV to when we would see it.  we are still good – just a matter of when it is going to show.  still hearing $7.22 to $8.20 rate.

TK is showing over 60,000 callers.  thanks for getting on this call tonight.  TK has a call into Ty at Dinar Banker.  thanks for using Ty and supporting him.  gives us the direct connection with Ty first for cashing out on our post RV call.

the longer they hold it, more $ on the coffers.  a year ago would be $3-4 rate.  now potential to be much higher.  make us more money in the long run

Guru Bondlady: I saw where they said 90% of the ebril agreements have been met which is huge.  That remainder 10% of it is what we need to see though.  Set the ministers & we're in like flynn!!...I believe they're just waiting for Maliki and Allawi to give each other that final big old french kiss sealing their agreement on the ministers & parliment will swoop in & vote very fast so that no 1 can get mad & walk out or disagree once the parliment vote goes in it'll pass won't be able to take it back then.

Guru Checkmate:  If no news is good news then things are GREAT!!  We are very close guys, thats all I know

PD Member Bumper64:  AZ Event Registration Questions and Answers

REGISTRATION FOR THE AZ EVENT IS NOW CLOSED!
It's almost time to celebrate!!!!!

Q: Will there be a waiting list?
A: No

Q. How many people are registered?
A. Between 2500 and 3000

Q. I am SURE I registered and have not received an email since late April, what should I do?
A. Leave me a post on this thread

Q. Where will the event be held?
A. If you are registered you will receive that information in a post RV email

Q. What Hotel will host the event?

Q. What are the dates of the event?

Q. What if I call the hotel where the event is being held and it is already booked?
A. We will sending a list of the area's hotels etc in the post RV email

Q. Will there be babysitting available?
A. No

Q. My kids are really good and know how to be quiet - can they sit by me in the meetings?
A. No - children are not allowed in the meetings

Q. What is the name of the company that will be there?
A.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Q. Will there be name tags?
A. Only for PD moderators and leaders

Q. Can I wear my own name tag?
A. Yes, however many people will not want to advertise who they are or will only want to be identified by their PD name

Q. What if my friend decides to come at the last minute, can I bring them?
A. If they are not registered they will not be allowed in the meetings

Q. What about security? All these new millionaires in one place sounds kind of scary
A. There will be professional security and we are taking many precautions, however you can take steps also by researching how to travel safely with money and how to be wise in how you conduct yourself. Ask, learn, prepare; not just for Az but for the rest of your life.

Q. I LOVE to DRINK and PARTAAAYYYY!!!! Whoo Hooo! Will there be a place for partying?
A. There will be NO ALCOHOL allowed in the meetings AND if you are out of control you will be asked to leave. Please remember that many will be bringing their children

Q. If I have a question that is not answered where do I go to ask?
A. You can ask questions on this thread, first please check all questions and answers above.   Edited 21 May 2011 by Bumper64

DV Member Story #1Ok as of this post it is 330 pm 21 may 2011 in Afganistan, i just got off the phone with a representative at Emirates Bank International and its is relatively good news. I call to inquire on documents need to open an account with them and as he finish explaining what i needed i ask if he could answer another question for me/ what is it he said ? Is your bank doing exchange withe the IQD, he said yes and i said could you give me the exchange rate, and he said that they sell at .00322 per dinar and they and they buy back at .00315. Ok also i called the Habib Bank A.B. in Dubai and ask the same about opening account and then ask about the IQD and they told me that when i come in to open account we will discuss those transaction but this lady did say that they will be exchanging the dinar in the very near future.

I dont know if that is good news but it sounds good to me because that means something is going on and im kinda hype right now (not to hype  ). Thats about $3220 per million. I dont know what the FOREX is saying but i will check that as soon as i finish this cause i wanted to put this out there first. This is not rumor this is fact. Anyone can call any of these banks and see what they say.

Oh!!  all you will need is your passport , a copy and a po box from your state for address... I hope this is good news, it is for me....

Lets Go RRRRR VVVVVVV

DV Member Story#2:  Everyone who is wondering how Iraq can possibly afford a strong RV such as a $3,87 as predicted by George Robinson to happen by June 1, GOOGLE these words and scroll to Wikipedia "FRACTIONAL-RESERVE-BANKING". Then all you Vets can explain it to the Newbies.

DV Member Story #3OK every body, This is my very first topic. So if u will take it easy on. I've been in this for a very long time. I've worked all over this world. I've been in Afghanistan for three long years. I'm just like every body on here. Waiting on this too go down. You have some many people come on say they R V ed, here and there. DXB is cashing in there or this are that. There will not be a R V, until they place the three MINISTERS. No if's but about it. So please wait, and be Cool it will come. Thanks SANDFLY

DV Member #4Hi Folks,
I have a couple of sources in country (Foot on land), and they seem to be giving me positive indication to me lately. They're looking upbeat and telling me an RV of upto a minimum of 0.33$ to a max of 0.86 is possible.

They're not quite upbeat on a good rate (Above 1$), but whatever they expect is enough for us. They've given me some news which turned to be true and seem to be knowledgable guys in iraq who study finance & Banking sector well, So, I'm keeping my hopes alive.

Hope we see RV by end of June!!!

GO RV!!

Michel

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum