Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
And qualities to save Iraq from falling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

And qualities to save Iraq from falling

Go down

And qualities to save Iraq from falling Empty And qualities to save Iraq from falling

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 21, 2016 9:06 pm

And qualities to save Iraq from falling

By Zaid Al-Ali - translation: Lana Afanah

Date: May 22, 2016

And qualities to save Iraq from falling 4160627609

With the continued control of the organization «Daash» over large parts of the country, given the erosion of oil prices, Iraq is on the brink of collapse. But instead of working to solve the country's problems, the Iraqi political class Astnfdha power struggle. And the loss of demonstrators in Baghdad, finally, their patience and raided the parliament building, threatened further measures if it does not take serious action.

This was a blast on the horizon for a long time. He promised Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi last August to improve government services and the elimination of corruption. And Not surprisingly failed. In response to the demonstrators demanded a new government and to abandon sectarian quota system that was in the Iraqi governments since 2003 and tried to establish a post-Abadi government «technocrats», but he was not able to collect the parliamentary approval.

Political paralysis

Ordinary Iraqis are angry. The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on the accumulation of work on his movements through the leadership of the protest movements. But still not able to control the anger of Iraqis toward their leaders.

However, the cause of Iraq's political paralysis is not ideologically nor ethnically. In fact, most of the key players in the ongoing conflict are Iraqi Shiite politicians. The dispute is based on the mutual mistrust, fueled by a lack of efficiency and corruption, which form the basis of the Iraqi political system since 2003. This dynamic made it impossible for the state institutions to provide any real solutions to the crisis.

Some Iraqi and US officials, including Vice President Joseph Biden, expressed the hope that the Iraqi Prime Minister overturns the situation. However, they fail to understand the issue on the right face.

Even if the new government was formed, it will be assumed that the parliament approves the new ministers, while still insisting on the choice of the people incompetent and corrupt exiled former opponents, who went to the country's destruction. More important is that the new government will be affected by corruption and sectarianism. To say that the new government can be designed and pass reforms and assume the overall judgment is an illusion.

The only way out of this impasse is to inject new blood into the political class of the country. It must be a priority for the Iraqi government to organize free elections is different from that which has in the past on the basis of basis. There alter Bsitan and should be essential for completion immediately.

First, members of the Iraqi parliament are considered to be the highest paid parliamentarians in the world. This was a cause for many of candidacy for the wrong reasons. Salaries, benefits and pension allowances are paid to parliamentarians should be reduced significantly.

Second, it must HEC broad powers granted to candidates who stepped down encroaching on the basic rules of the campaign. In the past, some candidates received bribes openly, and manipulated and threatened voters, while they finance their campaigns with money embezzled without any real sanctions. The result is that Parliament was filled with the worst types of remote models for efficiency and that do not have any vision.

Societal pressure

It may be hard to imagine a new electoral rules in view of the age of the Iraqi political situation. But there is a precedent. In 2009, Parliament was forced to move from the closed electoral list system to an open list because of pressure from Iraqi civil society (religious institutions, think tanks and the media mainstream media), and the international community (including the United Nations and the United States and the European Union). Given the scope of the current anger chances are stronger by applying similar pressure today.

Without new blood, the necessary reforms do not have any chance of success. Without a new culture of accountability for government officials to Iraq, it is not any hope.

LINK

And qualities to save Iraq from falling 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum