Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dinarian Spends 50K!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dinarian Spends 50K!   Fri May 20, 2016 11:49 am

The Bush connection was news to me also.. 
Lami wrote
55s ago
Good Morning All....I hope all had a restful night. 
Texasmog wrote
1m ago
I was one of them for some time and spent almost 50K in hopes of beaking the banks. But lucky for me I could reinvest into other currencies quickly so nothing lost but a few bucks.... I thought about suing them but my pastor always told me DON'T MAJOR IN THE MINORS. so i will move on and let that be. 
CAP47 wrote
1m ago
Eaglewing Hugs to you also, I had to step away for a minute. Back now. 
MrT wrote
1m ago
It was interesting and the first time that I had heard that the Bush cartel was involved with Sterling. 
Tulips wrote
2m ago
Many others wonder that as well. 
MrT wrote
2m ago
I felt like what Yosef said about Reserves. I had them, was disappointed, but life goes on and with rates in the atmosphere, it doesn't matter. All you need is one Zim note. 
iam wrote
2m ago
Texasmog i am thr one that brought in George the Elephant man info 
Texasmog wrote
3m ago
Tulips, thanks. i always wondered about what was going to happen to the people who had reserves..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dinarian Spends 50K!   Fri May 20, 2016 11:56 am

I recall Texasmog from TNT...uh, no way 50K was spent on IQD...'nothing lost but a few bucks,' LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Dinarian Spends 50K!   Fri May 20, 2016 1:39 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
I recall Texasmog from TNT...uh, no way 50K was spent on IQD...'nothing lost but a few bucks,' LOL

agree w/ya there, i remember her also, always had a comeback, usually smarta$$

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dinarian Spends 50K!   Fri May 20, 2016 1:45 pm

Quote :
All you need is one Zim note.

Now THAT'S funny!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dinarian Spends 50K!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: