Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 9:43 am

dajen wrote
15m ago
Also shared on OM: an iraqi guy here in the states tried his Qi Card today and it worked ........... at $3.71

GJHHonor wrote
11m ago
mick I just posted the link below fisher was not on but Yoseph was

Letitride wrote
5m ago
Didn't Gerry and IKO tell us on the call the Yosef had intentionally mislead us or did I misunderstand. Why folks still excited to hear what Yosef is saying? Just confused

Turkeyhtr wrote
3m ago
letitride, not intentionally, u did misunderstand, all good though, hopefully is moot anyway, since we will be in bank soon!

Letitride wrote
2m ago
But none of us have actually physically corresponded with Yosef and Gerry and IKO have - shouldn't we put our trust in what Gerry and IKO conclude from their contact with him and their sources. I would like to believe what Yosef says to be the absolutely facts but if I believe in Gerry and IKO ------ see where I'm confused

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
LETITRIDE...LET IT RIDE...NO SENSE REHASHING...BELIEVE WHOM YOU WISH AND LET THE OTHERS BELIEVE IN WHOM THEY WISH...

Letitride wrote
moments ago
Too confusing - many make sense ........lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 11:13 am

MDS1965 wrote
3m ago
RASCAL...WE NEED SOME KIND OF BUMPER STICKER TO IDENTIFY DINARIANS...

admin wrote
1m ago
~'~ MODS **** PLEASE REPOST AS NEEDED **** WINGITCALL FOR MAY 20th, 2016 ~ 3:30pm EST~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/84986778 http://www.thewingitcall.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 11:23 am

@Ssmith wrote:
MDS1965 wrote
3m ago
RASCAL...WE NEED SOME KIND OF BUMPER STICKER TO IDENTIFY DINARIANS...

admin wrote
1m ago
~'~ MODS **** PLEASE REPOST AS NEEDED **** WINGITCALL FOR MAY 20th, 2016 ~ 3:30pm EST~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/84986778 http://www.thewingitcall.com

MDS1965...Contact PurpleSkyz for ALL your bumper sticker needs.

No order to big or too small, she can do them all!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t51159-honk-if-you-re-a-dinarian-bumper-stickers-now-available
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 11:46 am

patcat151 wrote
8m ago
I have a question, not sure if anyone knows tha answer.
patcat151 wrote
6m ago
does a trust porevent sizure of assets as written in the Frank Dodd act.
zjb wrote
6m ago
patcat good question for your attorney
patcat151 wrote
6m ago
Was hoing there might be an attorney in the room.
zjb wrote
5m ago
patcat how would you know their credentials?
MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
PATCAT...IN THE FORUM THERE IS A SECTION ON TRUSTS...CHECK OUT THE POSTS UP THERE...YOU MAY FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR...
patcat151 wrote
2m ago
Just left a message for my attorney. When I get a response I will let the room know.
MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
NO BEP OR INK TODAY...YET...
Jed54 wrote
4m ago
thought I'd try calling them see if they'd come in, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 11:54 am

Oscar wrote
3m ago
On the real truth call I think Yosef is saying the currency from Sterling was printed by bogus plates and it is not any good- at about the 190 minute mark- did anybody catch this??

BeagleEyes wrote
2m ago
Oscar: There will be DeLaRue machines at the exchange centers so I am not worrying about it.

ROCKS wrote
2m ago
i caught it but he also said it will be redeemed as it wasn't the purchasers fault

BeagleEyes wrote
33s ago
Oscar: So did I! I am not worried. Until they won't exchange it I take that information a scare tactics and rumor-tel 
ROCKS wrote
40s ago
it is what yoseff said - i hope so too for all who went through sterling

mrothgcr16 wrote
43s ago
RayRan told me twice no issues with sterling plus we would have herd by now if not valid

Oscar wrote
11s ago
So why is Yosef putting that info out on Sterling?

marty wrote
44s ago
I guess when we get to the exchange with our currency from sterling they will laugh at us and send us home with nothing.

marty wrote
moments ago
All mine came from sterling and I hope Yoseff is wrong.

BeagleEyes wrote
moments ago
marty: Don't worry We have always been told they will exchange just about anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 12:02 pm

JustTom wrote
5m ago
I fear there may be a lot of counterfeit currency out there.

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
LET'S LIVE IN FAITH RATHER THAN FEAR AND OUR DAY, OUR EXCHANGE, AND OUR LIFE WILL BE FAR BETTER AS A RESULT...CAN'T LIVE IN BOTH FAITH AND FEAR...HAVE TO CHOOSE...

BeagleEyes wrote
5m ago
marty: Get a blue light and check for the security issues. I did right from the beginning and my checked out 

Flipper wrote
3m ago
JustTom, I emailed Beverly at Ebay where alot of people bought from that same question. I have on record that they say it's not counterfeit. Always has been my concern....

TAXMOM wrote
2m ago
I'VE CHECKED ALL MY CURRENCY FOR THEIR SECURITY FEATURES AND THEY WERE FINE. MOST PURCHASED FROM STERLING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 1:06 pm

if u got currency from sterling, and it's a forgery, all a de la rue machine will do is confirm that, and you'll lose everything...you think they'd, 'honor' worthless, counterfeit currency? HAHAHAHAHA!

so yosef says sterling is part of bush cabal, and they've produced fake IQD...

dr clarke says don't worry, anyone who had currency reserves from sterling will be rewarded when the rv comes...

massive movement to discredit yosef (as if he didn't do that to himself) started last week...bruce doesn't seem to mind, he needs a sidekick to disseminate lies, while mixing in a few scriptures to make it seem authentic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Inkmaster91 wrote
26m ago
Well hello room
Inkmaster91 wrote
26m ago
I got a bullet proof vest on
COLORADOGURL wrote
26m ago
HERE IS WHAT BEP SAID INKY: Blackeyepea wrote moments ago I would say prepare and do a once over with your currency. Your life is about to change! You are blessed. Blackeyepea wrote 1m ago Blackeyepea wrote I'm very very excited! Blackeyepea Good Day Wealthy People!!
Inkmaster91 wrote
25m ago
He beat me to it
Inkmaster91 wrote
25m ago
I was up all night
Inkmaster91 wrote
25m ago
Do y'all here that
Inkmaster91 wrote
23m ago
Boom boom that's the rv breaking the speed of sound
Inkmaster91 wrote
23m ago
That noise
''
Inkmaster91 wrote
22m ago
Everything is live still
Inkmaster91 wrote
moments ago
OK y'all make sure you have everything in order get a note count you can check for counterfeiting with a black light
Inkmaster91 wrote
1m ago
Man things are looking sweeeeeeeeetttttttt
COLORADOGURL wrote
20s ago
INKY: ANYTHING ELSE ? JUICY LITTLE TASTY TREATS FOR US AND WE'LL GIVE YOU SOME JUICY LITTLE CRITTERS?
Inkmaster91 wrote
18m ago
Sorry I don't do many calls
Inkmaster91 wrote
16m ago
If you notice I give Intel early in the morning then bam people hear it on a call but said different I see it when I go read
Inkmaster91 wrote
14m ago
I think its funny when its brought back here
Pavy wrote
15m ago
INK still like this Saturday
Inkmaster91 wrote
14m ago
Pavy you know
journey wrote
14m ago
INK: Yosef said that Sat 6-8 was good time as China needed it done by Sun. What ws the reasonfor China?
Inkmaster91 wrote
13m ago
China is the big dog
Cornerstone wrote
13m ago
Ink, so in your opinion, can anything stop this? Are we past the point of no return?
Inkmaster91 wrote
12m ago
No stopping it now
Inkmaster91 wrote
8m ago
I think I will listen with y'all today
Inkmaster91 wrote
6m ago
OK y'all make sure you have everything in order get a note count you can check for counterfeiting with a black light
Inkmaster91 wrote
2m ago
I have a lot more BUT mum is the word
Inkmaster91 wrote
2m ago
And I'm not cracking this time
Inkmaster91 wrote
2m ago
To no one
Inkmaster91 wrote
1m ago
I'll tell y'all what
Inkmaster91 wrote
1m ago
Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo its great
zjb wrote
1m ago
Ink just like John Candy's part in Uncle Buck... (*motioning to lock his lips*) telling the kids to be quiet
Inkmaster91 wrote
1m ago
Lol
COLORADOGURL wrote
1m ago
INKY: MAYBE YOU SHOULD BET A VOICE CHANGE APP, AND BE GERRY'S REALLY REALLY SPECIAL CALLER!!!
Inkmaster91 wrote
12s ago
I don't need that I can come on the call but I choose not to but I have talked to Gerry
Inkmaster91 wrote
1m ago
Ok time to go y'all be back soon
COLORADOGURL wrote
45s ago
WOW, YOU HAVE BLOWN OUR BRAINS OUT OF OUR HEADS, THANK YOU INKY!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Inkmaster91 wrote
39s ago
Didn't mean to interrupt carry on Wink
COLORADOGURL wrote
48s ago
YOU ARE WHAT WE LIVE FOR.. NO INTERRUPTION AT ALL.... YOU ARE THE MAIN COURSE
Inkmaster91 wrote
23s ago
Not the legs not the legs
Blackeyepea wrote
25s ago
What up INK?! You ready good sir?
Inkmaster91 wrote
32s ago
Bep what's up bud
Blackeyepea wrote
moments ago
Ink we are at the point of no return!

Blackeyepea wrote
38s ago
BRB!

Inkmaster91 wrote
15s ago
Take care see y'all soon good bey 
Inkmaster91 wrote
36s ago
I'm leaving it with u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 3:02 pm

COLORADOGURL wrote
11m ago
Blackeyepea wrote moments ago I would say prepare and do a once over with your currency. Your life is about to change! You are blessed. Blackeyepea wrote 1m ago Blackeyepea wrote I'm very very excited! Blackeyepea Good Day Wealthy People!!

COLORADOGURL wrote
10m ago
JUST POSTED: Blackeyepea wrote moments ago I would say prepare and do a once over with your currency. Your life is about to change! You are blessed. Blackeyepea wrote 1m ago Blackeyepea wrote I'm very very excited! Blackeyepea Good Day Wealthy People!!

MDS1965 wrote
8m ago
~ ~ THE WINGIT CALL - MAY 20, 2016 - COMPUTER LINK: http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=84986778 - IT SAYS IT STARTS AT 4PM, BUT YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AT NORMAL TIME. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, GERRY WILL RESOLVE BEFORE THE CALL. I HAVE CONFIRMED WITH HIM.~

MALLY wrote
2m ago
INKMASTER (PART 3)~~I don't need that I can come on the call but I choose not to but I have talked to Gerry.~~ Ok time to go y'all be back soon.~~ Didn't mean to interrupt carry on Wink~~ Not the legs not the legs.~~ Bep what's up bud.~~ Ink we are at the point of no return!~~~ I'm leaving it with u.~~~ Take care see y'all soon good bey.~~~ 
MALLY wrote
2m ago
INKMASTER (PART 2)~~OK y'all make sure you have everything in order get a note count you can check for counterfeiting with a black light.~~Man things are looking sweeeeeeeeetttttttt.~~ I have a lot more BUT mum is the word.~~ And I'm not cracking this time.~~ To no one.~~ I'll tell y'all what.~~ Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo its great.~~ Lol!!~~ 
MALLY wrote
3m ago
INKMASTER CAME IN ABOUT 1/15 CDT TODAY(PART 1)~~Looking very good better then we have ever seen it~~If you notice I give Intel early in the morning then bam people hear it on a call but said different I see it when I go read.~~ I think its funny when its brought back here.~~ I think its funny when its brought back here.~~ No stopping it now.~~ I think I will listen with y'all today.~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 5:34 pm

MALLY wrote
3m ago
NANNA~~DON'T BE BUMMED~~IKO SAID ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND MONDAY!!

journey wrote
12m ago
Most saying tonight into tomorrow night. Banks closed till Tues ...

Striker wrote
11m ago
Why are Banks closed Monday?

JustTom wrote
9m ago
TaDa......I was finally able to get my Master's Trust listed with Wells Fargo. Now bring on the RV....

Striker wrote
9m ago
Memorial Day is May 30th!

Blessed2BABlessing wrote
7m ago
GA, Did someone just see the late breaking report about someone shot at the Whitehouse and it's on lockdown?

MALLY wrote
6m ago
B2BAB~~KNEW THEY WERE ON LOCKDOWN~~DID NOT KNOW WHY~~
Blessed2BABlessing wrote
6m ago
Nanna, it seems that this sort of stuff always happens when it's time for us to go in to exchange...terrorists, Whitehouse incidents, it has to be more than a coincidence

MALLY wrote
5m ago
GUYS, IKO SAID ON THE CALL THAT OUR SPECIAL FORCES HAVE BEEN BUSY ALL NIGHT ALL AROUND THE WORLD GETTING RID OF...........AND KEEPING US SAFE~~

dkully wrote
3m ago
COLORADOGURL wrote 23m ago Blackeyepea wrote moments ago I would say prepare and do a once over with your currency. Your life is about to change! You are blessed. Blackeyepea wrote 1m ago Blackeyepea wrote I'm very very excited! Blackeyepea Good Day Wealthy People!!

MALLY wrote
1m ago
NO, B2BAB~~THIS TIME~~THE GOOD GUYS ARE KICKIN' BUTT AND TAKIN' NAMES~~WE ARE THERE~~ 
KANSASCHICK51 wrote
2m ago
Art said that the software for the Basel system has glitches that are being worked through this weekend, which I interpret as don't look for it until next week.

MALLY wrote
moments ago
THE LESS CABAL TO DEAL WITH, THE BETTER, IMO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 7:21 pm

No GCR, and Basel III has noting to do with anything.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16   Fri May 20, 2016 8:45 pm

MAJI GIRL wrote
32m ago
Dr Mark hopefully by Monday we can start our projects and PIF:)

Dr Mark wrote
31m ago
That would be great Maji!! All I could see was folks calculating rates so could only assume folks are getting ready or practicing their multiplication and division. Smile

JustTom wrote
26m ago
OK here is how I figure 100T First take off six zeros so 100,000,000,000,000 becomes 100,000,000. Now subtract 75% that the bank keeps equal 25,000,000 for you so the 75,000,000 that is left will earn approximately 7% interest. that equals 52,500 add that to the 75,000,000 comes to 75,052,000. You will receive quarterly interest payments on the 52,000 which will be 13,125.00 a quarter in interest alone.

csc2000 wrote
24m ago
Just tom I think you have t0 multiply the 100000000 by the rate before you do the 75/25

My Eyes Adored You wrote
23m ago
Now I'm totally lost!

csc2000 wrote
24m ago
you should multiply by at least .11 first

wingnut wrote
24m ago
7% on 75,000,000 is 5,250,000

JustTom wrote
24m ago
Well if you don't know the rate the basic way of figuring can be adjusted as needed.

TAXMOM wrote
23m ago
I JUST WENT BACK AND LISTENED TO THE CALCULATIONS. SOMETHING ISN'T ADDING UP. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE SPREADSHEET

JustTom wrote
22m ago
I am not a mathematician so take it of leave it it is all speculative anyway.

marty wrote
14m ago
Justtom I see your figures below and I see you saying take 6 zeros off which is 100,000,000 million but I did not see where you multiplied that by 5000 which would =500,000,000,000 billion then start taking the 75% off then multiply by 7 or 8% and that is a lot.

JustTom wrote
12m ago
That is because I did not use the 5000 rate if you want to figure using that rate just use the same basic system

marty wrote
6m ago
OF COURSE that was just a little money but if its 35,000 on the dollar multiplied by 100,000,000 note then I need to live for another 1000 years to use it.

greentree wrote
4m ago
marty does this look correct if you use $5,000: OK here is how I figure 100T First take off six zeros so 100,000,000,000,000 becomes 100,000,000. Now multiply the 100,000,000 zim times $5,000 = $500,000,000,000. Now 75% stays with the bank ($375,000,000,000)and 25% stays with you ($125,000,000,000). Now figure interest of .07 percent annually for the banks contract amount ($375,000,000,000 x .07% = $26,250,000,000 divided by 4 = . $6,562,500,000 quarterly.

zjb wrote
3m ago
greentree that is what I get too

marty wrote
1m ago
Yes but greentree they used 8 % and of course you could negotiate much higher.

Pecos Billy wrote
2m ago
$5000 would be phenomenal. But heck I'll take .11 any day.

marty wrote
44s ago
Yes 5000 was mentioned but so was 35,000

marty wrote
moments ago
I BELIEVE some people had a little to much koolaid.

Striker wrote
moments ago
WAAAAAAY to much Kool - Aid!!!!! Lol

TRINITY wrote
3m ago
LIFE IS ART: I'VE JUST SPOKEN W/ GERRY. HE'S HAVING WIFE TIME RIGHT NOW, THE SPREAD SHEET WILL BE UP IN THE FORUM IN JUST A FEW HOURS. IN THE MEANTIME, HAVE FUN TALKING ABOUT THIS.

Judi wrote
38s ago
who ever thought we would be seriously thinking of telling the bank not to give us so much money? crazy times.....

greentree wrote
moments ago
Yeah Marty I plan to push the interest rate higher. Gosh if you had 20 notes that would be $131,250,000,000 each quarter. Unbelievable!!!!!

dleonardtx wrote
1m ago
did they post that spreadsheet yet that they we talking about on the call today ? Thanks

MALLY wrote
14s ago
NOT YET, DLEONARD~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Friday Drama 5/20/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-