Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN: Late Night With ADMINBILL And Lying Guru's 5/18/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN: Late Night With ADMINBILL And Lying Guru's 5/18/16   Thu May 19, 2016 1:54 am

ADMINBILL wrote
53m ago
GOOD EVENING WSOMN - THE NEWS CONTINUES TO BE GOOD AND MY TEAM AND I ARE OPTIMISTIC THAT WE NEARING THE END OF THE END
ADMINBILL wrote
52m ago
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMMENT REGARDING THE UNCONTROLLED MOUTH OF A CERTAIN RELIGIOUS ZEALOT TURNED DINAR GURU SIMPLY BECAUSE OM MIC FORUMS CONTINUE TO GIVE THE MAN A MICROPHONE TO SPOUT HIS COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE.
zzzzzzzz wrote
52m ago
Adminbil... which of the 8 gurus that fit that profile are you talking about????
ADMINBILL wrote
52m ago
IF YOU ARE AWARE OF ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO HIS CLAPTRAP AND BELIEVES FOR A SECOND WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE MAKE SURE YOU OFFER TO SELL THEM THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT, COMPLETE WITH DEED, FOR $100 CASH.
Maximus wrote
49m ago
GE AdminBill.....I am a little concerned with these outrages rates.....I smell Dis info operation by design and what is their motive?
ADMINBILL wrote
48m ago
ZZZZZZZZZZ - I AM REFERRING TO THE SELF RIGHTEOUS PERSON THAT HOPS FROM OM TO OM DECLARING THE CURRENCIES WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR AN ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY AND THAT CERTAIN KEY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, THAT THE PRESIDENT IS LIVING IN AN APARTMENT IN MARYLAND OR SOME SUCH NONSENSE.
ADMINBILL wrote
47m ago
MAXIMUS - THESE ARE NOT EXAGGERATIONS. THEY APPEAR TO BE COMPLETE FALSEHOODS FURNISHED BY ALIENS LIVING IN CINCINNATI THAT HAVE TELEPORTED FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE AND ARE NOW IN KEY PLACES IN ALL WORLD GOVERNMENTS
zzzzzzzz wrote
47m ago
I can't believe people actually believe that stuff... right.... our government is going to shut down and be replaced by what???? i stopped listening to OM and all other calls for that matter... just read the notes afterwards and recognized that 95% is garbage
ADMINBILL wrote
44m ago
DO NOT WORRY - WE ACTUALLY DO HAVE GENUINE SOURCES THAT PROVIDE US WITH REAL INFORMATION. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW UTTERLY DISGUSTED THEY ARE WHEN THEY SEE SUCH ABSOLUTE BS BEING FED TO PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DESPERATE STRAIGHTS. I DON'T THINK ANY ONE IN THIS FORUM IS WITHOUT PERSONAL OR BUSINESS ISSUES THAT THIS Rv WON'T SOLVE OR AT LEAST EASE OUR STRESS.
kingdom warrior76 wrote
42m ago
Are the gurus spreading garbage being paid for their time and talent? Week after week, month after month they can't be doing it for free?
Soupkettle wrote
41m ago
Have they tried to shutdown the exagerators?
BB8 wrote
41m ago
Bill I'm amazed that people continue to put faith in false prophets.
BB8 wrote
40m ago
My theory is that Yosef owns some Zim dealer sites. Wher else would his outrageous numbers come from.
ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
I AM SURE SOME ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND WELL INTENDED. FOR INSTANCE I THINK FRANK, AND BRUCE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AS WELL AS DAN AND GARY AND SEVERAL OTHERS AS WELL. MILLIONDAY AND POPPY3 AND DEBTARHEELGIRL CAN BE ADDED TO THE LIST ALONG WITH BONDLADY. I COULD GO ON.
BB8 wrote
38m ago
BILL, but?
ADMINBILL wrote
37m ago
YOU GOOD PEOPLE GET SOME SLEEP NOW. HAVE A GREAT EVENING. I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU!
ADMINBILL wrote
35m ago
BB8 - YOU DO YOUR OWN NOT SO GOOD GURU LIST IN YOUR HEADS
ADMINBILL wrote
34m ago
ONE LAST THING - FOR THOSE GOOD PEOPLE MONITORING THIS SITE AND OTHERS WE HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF MEMBERS AT WSOMN. I AM SURE THE SAME IS TRUE ON OTHER SITES. UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT CONTROL THE LIARS, CHEATS AND CROOKS BUT WE CAN CONTROL OURSELVES. THIS BOARD AND OUR GREAT MEMBERS ARE READY FOR THE UPCOMING TRANSITION AND WE WELCOME IT WITH THE SPIRIT IT IS BEING OFFERED TO US.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Late Night With ADMINBILL And Lying Guru's 5/18/16   Thu May 19, 2016 8:11 am

AdminBill wrote:
DO NOT WORRY - WE ACTUALLY DO HAVE GENUINE SOURCES THAT PROVIDE US WITH REAL INFORMATION. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW UTTERLY DISGUSTED THEY ARE WHEN THEY SEE SUCH ABSOLUTE BS BEING FED TO PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DESPERATE STRAIGHTS. I DON'T THINK ANY ONE IN THIS FORUM IS WITHOUT PERSONAL OR BUSINESS ISSUES THAT THIS Rv WON'T SOLVE OR AT LEAST EASE OUR STRESS.

Ummm would that be your aliens in Cincinnati?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN: Late Night With ADMINBILL And Lying Guru's 5/18/16   Thu May 18, 2017 5:05 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
ADMINBILL wrote
53m ago
GOOD EVENING WSOMN - THE NEWS CONTINUES TO BE GOOD AND MY TEAM AND I ARE OPTIMISTIC THAT WE NEARING THE END OF THE END
ADMINBILL wrote
52m ago
I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMMENT REGARDING THE UNCONTROLLED MOUTH OF A CERTAIN RELIGIOUS ZEALOT TURNED DINAR GURU SIMPLY BECAUSE OM MIC FORUMS CONTINUE TO GIVE THE MAN A MICROPHONE TO SPOUT HIS COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE.
zzzzzzzz wrote
52m ago
Adminbil... which of the 8 gurus that fit that profile are you talking about????
ADMINBILL wrote
52m ago
IF YOU ARE AWARE OF ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO HIS CLAPTRAP AND BELIEVES FOR A SECOND WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE MAKE SURE YOU OFFER TO SELL THEM THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT, COMPLETE WITH DEED, FOR $100 CASH.
Maximus wrote
49m ago
GE AdminBill.....I am a little concerned with these outrages rates.....I smell Dis info operation by design and what is their motive?
ADMINBILL wrote
48m ago
ZZZZZZZZZZ - I AM REFERRING TO THE SELF RIGHTEOUS PERSON THAT HOPS FROM OM TO OM DECLARING THE CURRENCIES WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR AN ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY AND THAT CERTAIN KEY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, THAT THE PRESIDENT IS LIVING IN AN APARTMENT IN MARYLAND OR SOME SUCH NONSENSE.
ADMINBILL wrote
47m ago
MAXIMUS - THESE ARE NOT EXAGGERATIONS. THEY APPEAR TO BE COMPLETE FALSEHOODS FURNISHED BY ALIENS LIVING IN CINCINNATI THAT HAVE TELEPORTED FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE AND ARE NOW IN KEY PLACES IN ALL WORLD GOVERNMENTS
zzzzzzzz wrote
47m ago
I can't believe people actually believe that stuff... right.... our government is going to shut down and be replaced by what???? i stopped listening to OM and all other calls for that matter... just read the notes afterwards and recognized that 95% is garbage
ADMINBILL wrote
44m ago
kingdom warrior76 wrote
42m ago
Are the gurus spreading garbage being paid for their time and talent? Week after week, month after month they can't be doing it for free?
Soupkettle wrote
41m ago
Have they tried to shutdown the exagerators?
BB8 wrote
41m ago
Bill I'm amazed that people continue to put faith in false prophets.
BB8 wrote
40m ago
My theory is that Yosef owns some Zim dealer sites. Wher else would his outrageous numbers come from.
ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
I AM SURE SOME ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND WELL INTENDED. FOR INSTANCE I THINK FRANK, AND BRUCE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AS WELL AS DAN AND GARY AND SEVERAL OTHERS AS WELL. MILLIONDAY AND POPPY3 AND DEBTARHEELGIRL CAN BE ADDED TO THE LIST ALONG WITH BONDLADY. I COULD GO ON.
BB8 wrote
38m ago
BILL, but?
ADMINBILL wrote
37m ago
YOU GOOD PEOPLE GET SOME SLEEP NOW. HAVE A GREAT EVENING. I'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU!
ADMINBILL wrote
35m ago
BB8 - YOU DO YOUR OWN NOT SO GOOD GURU LIST IN YOUR HEADS
ADMINBILL wrote
34m ago
ONE LAST THING - FOR THOSE GOOD PEOPLE MONITORING THIS SITE AND OTHERS WE HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF MEMBERS AT WSOMN. I AM SURE THE SAME IS TRUE ON OTHER SITES. UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT CONTROL THE LIARS, CHEATS AND CROOKS BUT WE CAN CONTROL OURSELVES. THIS BOARD AND OUR GREAT MEMBERS ARE READY FOR THE UPCOMING TRANSITION AND WE WELCOME IT WITH THE SPIRIT IT IS BEING OFFERED TO US.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Tsk Tsk ADMINBILL   Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm

""""""DO NOT WORRY - WE ACTUALLY DO HAVE GENUINE SOURCES THAT PROVIDE US WITH REAL INFORMATION""""""

ADMINBILL, you genuine sources of rocker66, Awakein3D, kermit53, and Catallina know nothing.  They are not genuine.  They are all total liars, looking for their minutes of fame, which you give them by relaying what they say onto WSOMN chat.

No, Gary, or Gerry, has made numerous anti-Semitic remarks on his broadcast, as some of your members have told you.

Ray is a money hungry cheat, who lost his license to do taxes because he cheated the U.S. government.  His brother, Tony, has been to prison twice for scamming millions from innocent investors.  Ray collects thousands a week to help Tony pay off his reimbursements.  I hope he files his taxes correctly, or he will wind up in jail next time.

ADMINBILL, either you just do not get it, or you are part of the scam.  Which is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN: Late Night With ADMINBILL And Lying Guru's 5/18/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-