Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You?

Go down

ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? Empty ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You?

Post by RamblerNash on Wed May 18, 2016 12:12 am

ADMINBILL, Let me pose a question to you? If you were connected to the GCR/RV and wanted to keep as many people holding on to hope and keep people from selling their dinar back to the dealers, who scammed them out of it, how would you go about it?

ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083ADMINBILL wrote
38m ago
LET ME POSE A QUESTION TO YOU. IF YOU WERE CONNECTED TO THE GCR/RV AND YOU WERE DESPERATELY TRYING TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF CURRENCY OWNERS WHILE WORKING EQUALLY AS HARD TO CONVINCE OTHERS TO SELL, BURN OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE OF THE CURRENCY THEY HOLD. HOW WOULD YOU GO ABOUT IT?
ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? Avatar?id=1594186&m=75&t=1454251477cowboy wrote
37m ago
Spread disinformtion and try to convince that RV/GCr are not real.
ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? Avatar?id=1592940&m=75&t=1452858650Blondie wrote
37m ago
ADMIN I WOULD CALL KENNY! LMAO
ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083ADMINBILL wrote
36m ago
BLONDIE - AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO. PUT TOGETHER A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS. IMO KENNY IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

Here's what some would do...

Open up a website to take advantage of the vacuum that TNT Tony left when he left for prison for his second fraud conviction.

Invite everybody to an "Open Mind" forum.

Have all guru's welcomed and encouraged to come in to share intel.

Give Kenny his own place to cage the wild beast.

-----

Once it's up and running smoothly, worm your way into the intel providers and steal the information from the them and get their intel sources.

Start banning any dissent and kick out Kenny...Repeatedly.

Put out the wrong email address to weed out the undesirables.

Look for opportunities to make revenue by promoting others and their products.

Delete all the calls that had former intel providers in them you no longer care to associate with.

Make your self the sole source of information.

Only keep the people who are loyal to you.

Come up with confusing (on purpose) color and number schemes.

Keep followers busy with projects that take their mind of the fraud and scam of the GCR/RV to keep people hanging in there...

( BTW...Kenny is just one person. Your just to slow and not smart enough to keep up with him! )
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? Empty Re: ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You?

Post by Kevind53 on Wed May 18, 2016 10:09 am

If I were a guru losing membership because of repeatedly missing the mark on my predictions, and childish attempts to control the membership what would I do? Invent an enemy associated with the powers that be, or better yet, chose someone who has been exposing the truth and speaking against me, and make him the enemy. I would blame him for everything, and accuse him of attempting to cause dissent and discouragement. It would be killing two birds with one stone.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 2805820865  ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 2805820865  ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 2805820865  ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? Empty Re: ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You?

Post by RamblerNash on Wed May 18, 2016 2:40 pm

You have to have trusted individuals to moderate the forum to keep everyone in line with only your beliefs. Have them repeat your words often so that eventually others will do the same and feel as they are part of the group, doing their part.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Thu May 19, 2016 2:24 am

Ah but the problem is that they don't tell the truth.  If they did then your premise would hold water.  The gurus need that control to keep their status as leaders and intel providers.  So what if the latest prediction did not come true, all the others didn't either.  One more won't make any difference, right? 

Well, actually if the guru had been wrong for years and was losing followers - that is as it should be.  Once people get fed up and start getting a clue that it is not what was presented they quickly change their direction.  To kkep the lie going no system works for long, that is why we have seen so many variations over the years. 

Basically, they (the gurus) are either former MLM promoters or they have followed that format, kinda.  The one thing that is fore front is that this continuous failure thing is bound to happen when lies is all that are used for "intel."  Pumping is done to perpetuate the hype so that the dealers keep selling.  When one things fails other things are presented.  The number of these false hyped presentations goes as far as there are prople to think them up - that is what keeps the honest people so frustrated.

Make their forum open and let the populace communicate there in and they lose their hold, ergo they keep their tight control.  I know, that was presented above.  But, that is what has happened and will continue until these clowns are busted and placed where they belong - behind bars.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sun May 22, 2016 1:13 pm

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY USE ME FOR. WHEN THE FOOLS GET RESTLESS I'M ALWAYS THERE TO GET THEIR MINDS OFF OF THE FAILURES OF THE GURUS AND I LOVE BEING THERE FOR THEM 
ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203 ADMINBILL, Let Me Pose A Question To You? 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun May 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Annoying these people isn't enough.  We have to get them into the legal process. Get them shut down and put away, just like the dealers.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun May 22, 2016 2:09 pm

That's for sure.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun May 22, 2016 3:52 pm

@Ponee wrote:Annoying these people isn't enough.  We have to get them into the legal process. Get them shut down and put away, just like the dealers.

I'm pretty sure that the Sterling case is going to reveal a lot when it finally concludes. People are going to rat out each other to save their own skin.

The site: iraqdinar.org has been shut down. That's the site where most of the lawsuit documentation was posted.

Videos are missing also: https://www.youtube.com/user/SterlingCurrency/videos
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum